Running Teststack.White automation on virtual machine2019 Community Moderator ElectionVirtual member call in a constructorWhat is the difference between an abstract function and a virtual function?Object does not get created on Virtual PCExcel process won't quit after COM automationWhite UIAutomation click() stops working on different platformHow to make WinAPI's mouse_event work on a remote machineVirtual Machine, Remote Desktop, SendKeys C#TestStack.White and CCleanerAutomating TestStack.White UI Testing in Windows Slave using JenkinsSlow execution of tests using Teststack.White + Nunit3-console

A limit with limit zero everywhere must be zero somewhere

Is there a data structure that only stores hash codes and not the actual objects?

Time travel from stationary position?

Do I need to be arrogant to get ahead?

Hacking a Safe Lock after 3 tries

How to change two letters closest to a string and one letter immediately after a string using notepad++

Unexpected result from ArcLength

What options are left, if Britain cannot decide?

How to terminate ping <dest> &

SOQL: Populate a Literal List in WHERE IN Clause

PTIJ: Who should I vote for? (21st Knesset Edition)

Do these spellcasting foci from Xanathar's Guide to Everything have to be held in a hand?

Are there verbs that are neither telic, or atelic?

Should we release the security issues we found in our product as CVE or we can just update those on weekly release notes?

The difference between「N分で」and「後N分で」

Sailing the cryptic seas

A sequence that has integer values for prime indexes only:

How do I hide Chekhov's Gun?

How could a scammer know the apps on my phone / iTunes account?

Are there other languages, besides English, where the indefinite (or definite) article varies based on sound?

What are substitutions for coconut in curry?

Opacity of an object in 2.8

How to create the Curved texte?

Is it true that good novels will automatically sell themselves on Amazon (and so on) and there is no need for one to waste time promoting?



Running Teststack.White automation on virtual machine



2019 Community Moderator ElectionVirtual member call in a constructorWhat is the difference between an abstract function and a virtual function?Object does not get created on Virtual PCExcel process won't quit after COM automationWhite UIAutomation click() stops working on different platformHow to make WinAPI's mouse_event work on a remote machineVirtual Machine, Remote Desktop, SendKeys C#TestStack.White and CCleanerAutomating TestStack.White UI Testing in Windows Slave using JenkinsSlow execution of tests using Teststack.White + Nunit3-console










0















I am having an issue with running white automation suite on a virtual machine. I have followed the steps mentioned on https://teststackwhite.readthedocs.io/en/latest/AdvancedTopics/ContinuousIntegration/ to download TightVNC and run the suite using it, but still, I am getting the same issue. When I am executing the test, it launches the application but then it does nothing. I am suspecting if it has something to do with the mouse and keyboard connection as white uses the mouse and keyboard interaction. Let me know if someone has experienced the same issue before.










share|improve this question


























    0















    I am having an issue with running white automation suite on a virtual machine. I have followed the steps mentioned on https://teststackwhite.readthedocs.io/en/latest/AdvancedTopics/ContinuousIntegration/ to download TightVNC and run the suite using it, but still, I am getting the same issue. When I am executing the test, it launches the application but then it does nothing. I am suspecting if it has something to do with the mouse and keyboard connection as white uses the mouse and keyboard interaction. Let me know if someone has experienced the same issue before.










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I am having an issue with running white automation suite on a virtual machine. I have followed the steps mentioned on https://teststackwhite.readthedocs.io/en/latest/AdvancedTopics/ContinuousIntegration/ to download TightVNC and run the suite using it, but still, I am getting the same issue. When I am executing the test, it launches the application but then it does nothing. I am suspecting if it has something to do with the mouse and keyboard connection as white uses the mouse and keyboard interaction. Let me know if someone has experienced the same issue before.










      share|improve this question














      I am having an issue with running white automation suite on a virtual machine. I have followed the steps mentioned on https://teststackwhite.readthedocs.io/en/latest/AdvancedTopics/ContinuousIntegration/ to download TightVNC and run the suite using it, but still, I am getting the same issue. When I am executing the test, it launches the application but then it does nothing. I am suspecting if it has something to do with the mouse and keyboard connection as white uses the mouse and keyboard interaction. Let me know if someone has experienced the same issue before.







      c# excel white






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 7 at 14:00









      Sourabh MishraSourabh Mishra

      15110




      15110






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55045586%2frunning-teststack-white-automation-on-virtual-machine%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55045586%2frunning-teststack-white-automation-on-virtual-machine%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices