how can I make a page that it shows notes in betheme wordpress?2019 Community Moderator ElectionCan I install/update WordPress plugins without providing FTP access?how to make wordpress pages redirect to a totally different placeHow to make a wordpress menu button a link to another siteMake wordpress page as a view in codeigniterWordPress : integrate existing (generated) HTML pagesHow to find website pages are wordpress or notHow to make a post page in wordpress?How to make custom pages from scratch WordPress?How to set background image for one specific page on Theme based Wordpress page?Can I install wordpress on domain.com with some non-wordpress pages?

Hacking a Safe Lock after 3 tries

A Cautionary Suggestion

Do I need to be arrogant to get ahead?

(Calculus) Derivative Thinking Question

The difference between「N分で」and「後N分で」

Welcoming 2019 Pi day: How to draw the letter π?

What should tie a collection of short-stories together?

How to terminate ping <dest> &

How to write cleanly even if my character uses expletive language?

Are ETF trackers fundamentally better than individual stocks?

Use void Apex method in Lightning Web Component

In a future war, an old lady is trying to raise a boy but one of the weapons has made everyone deaf

What are substitutions for coconut in curry?

How Could an Airship Be Repaired Mid-Flight

It's a yearly task, alright

Employee lack of ownership

An inequality of matrix norm

Do I need life insurance if I can cover my own funeral costs?

Official degrees of earth’s rotation per day

Do the common programs (for example: "ls", "cat") in Linux and BSD come from the same source code?

How to change two letters closest to a string and one letter immediately after a string using notepad++

How do I hide Chekhov's Gun?

Define, (actually define) the "stability" and "energy" of a compound

Sailing the cryptic seas



how can I make a page that it shows notes in betheme wordpress?



2019 Community Moderator ElectionCan I install/update WordPress plugins without providing FTP access?how to make wordpress pages redirect to a totally different placeHow to make a wordpress menu button a link to another siteMake wordpress page as a view in codeigniterWordPress : integrate existing (generated) HTML pagesHow to find website pages are wordpress or notHow to make a post page in wordpress?How to make custom pages from scratch WordPress?How to set background image for one specific page on Theme based Wordpress page?Can I install wordpress on domain.com with some non-wordpress pages?










-1















I have some notes in my betheme wordpress website and I want to make someplace in my web page that it can be available on one-click and whole notes appear in one page.
what should I do?
Tnx for answering...










share|improve this question






















  • Can you be more verbose? It is hard to understand what you are trying to do.

    – Jennifer Goncalves
    Mar 7 at 14:53











  • Welcome to Stack Overflow. Please show us what you have tried so far. Take a look at how to Ask a good question? and update your question with the code you have tried in a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example and details of the exact problem so we can help.

    – FluffyKitten
    Mar 7 at 19:50















-1















I have some notes in my betheme wordpress website and I want to make someplace in my web page that it can be available on one-click and whole notes appear in one page.
what should I do?
Tnx for answering...










share|improve this question






















  • Can you be more verbose? It is hard to understand what you are trying to do.

    – Jennifer Goncalves
    Mar 7 at 14:53











  • Welcome to Stack Overflow. Please show us what you have tried so far. Take a look at how to Ask a good question? and update your question with the code you have tried in a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example and details of the exact problem so we can help.

    – FluffyKitten
    Mar 7 at 19:50













-1












-1








-1








I have some notes in my betheme wordpress website and I want to make someplace in my web page that it can be available on one-click and whole notes appear in one page.
what should I do?
Tnx for answering...










share|improve this question














I have some notes in my betheme wordpress website and I want to make someplace in my web page that it can be available on one-click and whole notes appear in one page.
what should I do?
Tnx for answering...







wordpress






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 7 at 14:04









shahriarshahriar

1




1












  • Can you be more verbose? It is hard to understand what you are trying to do.

    – Jennifer Goncalves
    Mar 7 at 14:53











  • Welcome to Stack Overflow. Please show us what you have tried so far. Take a look at how to Ask a good question? and update your question with the code you have tried in a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example and details of the exact problem so we can help.

    – FluffyKitten
    Mar 7 at 19:50

















  • Can you be more verbose? It is hard to understand what you are trying to do.

    – Jennifer Goncalves
    Mar 7 at 14:53











  • Welcome to Stack Overflow. Please show us what you have tried so far. Take a look at how to Ask a good question? and update your question with the code you have tried in a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example and details of the exact problem so we can help.

    – FluffyKitten
    Mar 7 at 19:50
















Can you be more verbose? It is hard to understand what you are trying to do.

– Jennifer Goncalves
Mar 7 at 14:53





Can you be more verbose? It is hard to understand what you are trying to do.

– Jennifer Goncalves
Mar 7 at 14:53













Welcome to Stack Overflow. Please show us what you have tried so far. Take a look at how to Ask a good question? and update your question with the code you have tried in a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example and details of the exact problem so we can help.

– FluffyKitten
Mar 7 at 19:50





Welcome to Stack Overflow. Please show us what you have tried so far. Take a look at how to Ask a good question? and update your question with the code you have tried in a Minimal, Complete, and Verifiable example and details of the exact problem so we can help.

– FluffyKitten
Mar 7 at 19:50












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55045683%2fhow-can-i-make-a-page-that-it-shows-notes-in-betheme-wordpress%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55045683%2fhow-can-i-make-a-page-that-it-shows-notes-in-betheme-wordpress%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices