Optional slug in dynamic route using a folder2019 Community Moderator ElectionHow to use vue-infinite-loading in Nuxt.js (Vue.js)Nuxt dynamic routes defined in moduleHow to implement a sidebar that is bound to the route in nuxtjsNuxt generate is keeping my dynamic routes workingHow to translate dynamic nested routes in nuxt?How to define route in nuxt.jsDynamically get image paths in folder with NuxtUnknown Dynamic Nested Routes in NuxtJS With Slug Parameter?How to create an optional param in nested routes in Nuxt.js?Specific nuxt-child rather than slug?

Why doesn't using two cd commands in bash script execute the second command?

Are there other languages, besides English, where the indefinite (or definite) article varies based on sound?

Is it possible to upcast ritual spells?

Is it true that good novels will automatically sell themselves on Amazon (and so on) and there is no need for one to waste time promoting?

Can a druid choose the size of its wild shape beast?

(Calculus) Derivative Thinking Question

How to explain that I do not want to visit a country due to personal safety concern?

How to terminate ping <dest> &

Are ETF trackers fundamentally better than individual stocks?

how to draw discrete time diagram in tikz

In a future war, an old lady is trying to raise a boy but one of the weapons has made everyone deaf

What did Alexander Pope mean by "Expletives their feeble Aid do join"?

What is the significance behind "40 days" that often appears in the Bible?

What are substitutions for coconut in curry?

Are there verbs that are neither telic, or atelic?

Time travel from stationary position?

How to change two letters closest to a string and one letter immediately after a string using notepad++

Why Choose Less Effective Armour Types?

What options are left, if Britain cannot decide?

Why one should not leave fingerprints on bulbs and plugs?

How to write cleanly even if my character uses expletive language?

Min function accepting varying number of arguments in C++17

A limit with limit zero everywhere must be zero somewhere

My Graph Theory Students



Optional slug in dynamic route using a folder



2019 Community Moderator ElectionHow to use vue-infinite-loading in Nuxt.js (Vue.js)Nuxt dynamic routes defined in moduleHow to implement a sidebar that is bound to the route in nuxtjsNuxt generate is keeping my dynamic routes workingHow to translate dynamic nested routes in nuxt?How to define route in nuxt.jsDynamically get image paths in folder with NuxtUnknown Dynamic Nested Routes in NuxtJS With Slug Parameter?How to create an optional param in nested routes in Nuxt.js?Specific nuxt-child rather than slug?










0















I'm currently working on the internalization of a website using Vue.js and the Nuxt frameworks.
I'm moving from a page's url being website.com/my-page to website.com/<lang>/my-page.



To do so, and following the documentation, I've moved all my pages in a _lang folder, giving me the following architecture:



pages/
│
└───_lang
│ │
| |__ my-page.vue
|
...


This works exactly as intended apart from the fact that the <lang> slug is now mandatory, making the access to website.com/my-page return a 404.



I would like for this url to show the page in the default language declared in my application.



The only way I found to achieve this is to create another my-page.vue at the root of pages/ containing the following:






<script>
import Mypage from '~/pages/_lang/my-page'
export default Mypage
</script>





However, this means creating this kind of alias for every pages of my website, giving me:



pages/
│
│─── my-page.vue
│
└───_lang/
│ │
| |__ my-page.vue
|
...


Is there any way to make this automate as this is a very tedious process?



Thank you,



Side-note: I've been investigating extendRoutes without success.










share|improve this question


























    0















    I'm currently working on the internalization of a website using Vue.js and the Nuxt frameworks.
    I'm moving from a page's url being website.com/my-page to website.com/<lang>/my-page.



    To do so, and following the documentation, I've moved all my pages in a _lang folder, giving me the following architecture:



    pages/
    │
    └───_lang
    │ │
    | |__ my-page.vue
    |
    ...


    This works exactly as intended apart from the fact that the <lang> slug is now mandatory, making the access to website.com/my-page return a 404.



    I would like for this url to show the page in the default language declared in my application.



    The only way I found to achieve this is to create another my-page.vue at the root of pages/ containing the following:






    <script>
    import Mypage from '~/pages/_lang/my-page'
    export default Mypage
    </script>





    However, this means creating this kind of alias for every pages of my website, giving me:



    pages/
    │
    │─── my-page.vue
    │
    └───_lang/
    │ │
    | |__ my-page.vue
    |
    ...


    Is there any way to make this automate as this is a very tedious process?



    Thank you,



    Side-note: I've been investigating extendRoutes without success.










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I'm currently working on the internalization of a website using Vue.js and the Nuxt frameworks.
      I'm moving from a page's url being website.com/my-page to website.com/<lang>/my-page.



      To do so, and following the documentation, I've moved all my pages in a _lang folder, giving me the following architecture:



      pages/
      │
      └───_lang
      │ │
      | |__ my-page.vue
      |
      ...


      This works exactly as intended apart from the fact that the <lang> slug is now mandatory, making the access to website.com/my-page return a 404.



      I would like for this url to show the page in the default language declared in my application.



      The only way I found to achieve this is to create another my-page.vue at the root of pages/ containing the following:






      <script>
      import Mypage from '~/pages/_lang/my-page'
      export default Mypage
      </script>





      However, this means creating this kind of alias for every pages of my website, giving me:



      pages/
      │
      │─── my-page.vue
      │
      └───_lang/
      │ │
      | |__ my-page.vue
      |
      ...


      Is there any way to make this automate as this is a very tedious process?



      Thank you,



      Side-note: I've been investigating extendRoutes without success.










      share|improve this question














      I'm currently working on the internalization of a website using Vue.js and the Nuxt frameworks.
      I'm moving from a page's url being website.com/my-page to website.com/<lang>/my-page.



      To do so, and following the documentation, I've moved all my pages in a _lang folder, giving me the following architecture:



      pages/
      │
      └───_lang
      │ │
      | |__ my-page.vue
      |
      ...


      This works exactly as intended apart from the fact that the <lang> slug is now mandatory, making the access to website.com/my-page return a 404.



      I would like for this url to show the page in the default language declared in my application.



      The only way I found to achieve this is to create another my-page.vue at the root of pages/ containing the following:






      <script>
      import Mypage from '~/pages/_lang/my-page'
      export default Mypage
      </script>





      However, this means creating this kind of alias for every pages of my website, giving me:



      pages/
      │
      │─── my-page.vue
      │
      └───_lang/
      │ │
      | |__ my-page.vue
      |
      ...


      Is there any way to make this automate as this is a very tedious process?



      Thank you,



      Side-note: I've been investigating extendRoutes without success.






      <script>
      import Mypage from '~/pages/_lang/my-page'
      export default Mypage
      </script>





      <script>
      import Mypage from '~/pages/_lang/my-page'
      export default Mypage
      </script>






      vue.js nuxt.js nuxt nuxt-i18n






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 7 at 14:00









      M-GregoireM-Gregoire

      559417




      559417






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          You could use router-extras-module module.



          <router>
          alias:
          - /my-page
          </router>





          share|improve this answer























          • Thanks a lot for your answer! I'm currently fixing issues when updating the major version of Nuxt lead to all my Stylus css failing with Error: Expected a pseudo-class or pseudo-element.. I will try this as soon as everything works fine and report back.

            – M-Gregoire
            Mar 11 at 14:14










          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55045590%2foptional-slug-in-dynamic-route-using-a-folder%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          0














          You could use router-extras-module module.



          <router>
          alias:
          - /my-page
          </router>





          share|improve this answer























          • Thanks a lot for your answer! I'm currently fixing issues when updating the major version of Nuxt lead to all my Stylus css failing with Error: Expected a pseudo-class or pseudo-element.. I will try this as soon as everything works fine and report back.

            – M-Gregoire
            Mar 11 at 14:14















          0














          You could use router-extras-module module.



          <router>
          alias:
          - /my-page
          </router>





          share|improve this answer























          • Thanks a lot for your answer! I'm currently fixing issues when updating the major version of Nuxt lead to all my Stylus css failing with Error: Expected a pseudo-class or pseudo-element.. I will try this as soon as everything works fine and report back.

            – M-Gregoire
            Mar 11 at 14:14













          0












          0








          0







          You could use router-extras-module module.



          <router>
          alias:
          - /my-page
          </router>





          share|improve this answer













          You could use router-extras-module module.



          <router>
          alias:
          - /my-page
          </router>






          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered Mar 7 at 16:10









          AldarundAldarund

          7,82743563




          7,82743563












          • Thanks a lot for your answer! I'm currently fixing issues when updating the major version of Nuxt lead to all my Stylus css failing with Error: Expected a pseudo-class or pseudo-element.. I will try this as soon as everything works fine and report back.

            – M-Gregoire
            Mar 11 at 14:14

















          • Thanks a lot for your answer! I'm currently fixing issues when updating the major version of Nuxt lead to all my Stylus css failing with Error: Expected a pseudo-class or pseudo-element.. I will try this as soon as everything works fine and report back.

            – M-Gregoire
            Mar 11 at 14:14
















          Thanks a lot for your answer! I'm currently fixing issues when updating the major version of Nuxt lead to all my Stylus css failing with Error: Expected a pseudo-class or pseudo-element.. I will try this as soon as everything works fine and report back.

          – M-Gregoire
          Mar 11 at 14:14





          Thanks a lot for your answer! I'm currently fixing issues when updating the major version of Nuxt lead to all my Stylus css failing with Error: Expected a pseudo-class or pseudo-element.. I will try this as soon as everything works fine and report back.

          – M-Gregoire
          Mar 11 at 14:14



















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55045590%2foptional-slug-in-dynamic-route-using-a-folder%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices