Advertising API issue :error_description=An+unknown+scope+was+requested&error=invalid_scope2019 Community Moderator ElectionRequestThrottling issue in Amazon MWS APISimulating Errors on the Amazon FPS sandboxAmazon Product Advertising API, timestamp issueAmazon Marketplace FBA API connection issue - returns error 'Seller is not registered for basic fulfillment'Amazon Product Advertising APIAmazon Clouddrive API Android, invalid_scope error?Securely accessing Amazon MWS via the APIProduct Advertising API with notification?Amazon Advertising API authentication unknown scopePython Requests Login to Login With Amazon to get Access Token for Amazon Advertising API

What do Xenomorphs eat in the Alien series?

How Could an Airship Be Repaired Mid-Flight

How to make healing in an exploration game interesting

Sailing the cryptic seas

SOQL: Populate a Literal List in WHERE IN Clause

What should tie a collection of short-stories together?

What is a^b and (a&b)<<1?

Why do Australian milk farmers need to protest supermarkets' milk price?

How to create the Curved texte?

Did Ender ever learn that he killed Stilson and/or Bonzo?

Are ETF trackers fundamentally better than individual stocks?

Why do passenger jet manufacturers design their planes with stall prevention systems?

A Cautionary Suggestion

Instead of Universal Basic Income, why not Universal Basic NEEDS?

Is it possible to upcast ritual spells?

My adviser wants to be the first author

Science-fiction short story where space navy wanted hospital ships and settlers had guns mounted everywhere

What's the meaning of “spike” in the context of “adrenaline spike”?

Why would a flight no longer considered airworthy be redirected like this?

Is it true that good novels will automatically sell themselves on Amazon (and so on) and there is no need for one to waste time promoting?

Is this a real picture of Jordan Peterson in New Zealand with a fan wearing a shirt that says "I'm a Proud Islamaphobe"?

Do I need to be arrogant to get ahead?

Creature kill and resurrect effects on the stack interaction?

Does Mathematica reuse previous computations?



Advertising API issue :error_description=An+unknown+scope+was+requested&error=invalid_scope



2019 Community Moderator ElectionRequestThrottling issue in Amazon MWS APISimulating Errors on the Amazon FPS sandboxAmazon Product Advertising API, timestamp issueAmazon Marketplace FBA API connection issue - returns error 'Seller is not registered for basic fulfillment'Amazon Product Advertising APIAmazon Clouddrive API Android, invalid_scope error?Securely accessing Amazon MWS via the APIProduct Advertising API with notification?Amazon Advertising API authentication unknown scopePython Requests Login to Login With Amazon to get Access Token for Amazon Advertising API










0















My purpose is to download the advertising report, but I encounter Advertising API issue on below step 4 of Authorization.
I should get the authorization code but get below screen-shot error message




‘error_description=An+unknown+scope+was+requested&error=invalid_scope’




rather than the authorization code .



URL:



https://www.amazon.com/ap/oa?client_id=YOUR_LWA_CLIENT_ID
&scope=cpc_advertising:campaign_management&response_type=code
&redirect_uri=YOUR_RETURN_URL


by the way, this account also is the seller account and has approvaled the advertising API access, what should I do, thanks!



Amazon advertising API url:enter link description herehttps://advertising.amazon.com/API/docs/v2/guides/authorization










share|improve this question
























  • You must provide proper &scope= because of invalid_scope. Also, do you replace all these placeholders like YOUR_LWA_CLIENT_ID and YOUR_RETURN_URL?

    – Justinas
    Mar 7 at 14:20











  • I have replace all these placeholders,but I still get the issue,by the way,I didn't answer below question,so I have to reply the question? question :'Hi, Thanks for your interest in the Advertising API. The API allows you to programmatically manage Sponsored Ads campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets.This information helps to provide the best possible support.'

    – Jameson
    Mar 9 at 5:58















0















My purpose is to download the advertising report, but I encounter Advertising API issue on below step 4 of Authorization.
I should get the authorization code but get below screen-shot error message




‘error_description=An+unknown+scope+was+requested&error=invalid_scope’




rather than the authorization code .



URL:



https://www.amazon.com/ap/oa?client_id=YOUR_LWA_CLIENT_ID
&scope=cpc_advertising:campaign_management&response_type=code
&redirect_uri=YOUR_RETURN_URL


by the way, this account also is the seller account and has approvaled the advertising API access, what should I do, thanks!



Amazon advertising API url:enter link description herehttps://advertising.amazon.com/API/docs/v2/guides/authorization










share|improve this question
























  • You must provide proper &scope= because of invalid_scope. Also, do you replace all these placeholders like YOUR_LWA_CLIENT_ID and YOUR_RETURN_URL?

    – Justinas
    Mar 7 at 14:20











  • I have replace all these placeholders,but I still get the issue,by the way,I didn't answer below question,so I have to reply the question? question :'Hi, Thanks for your interest in the Advertising API. The API allows you to programmatically manage Sponsored Ads campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets.This information helps to provide the best possible support.'

    – Jameson
    Mar 9 at 5:58













0












0








0








My purpose is to download the advertising report, but I encounter Advertising API issue on below step 4 of Authorization.
I should get the authorization code but get below screen-shot error message




‘error_description=An+unknown+scope+was+requested&error=invalid_scope’




rather than the authorization code .



URL:



https://www.amazon.com/ap/oa?client_id=YOUR_LWA_CLIENT_ID
&scope=cpc_advertising:campaign_management&response_type=code
&redirect_uri=YOUR_RETURN_URL


by the way, this account also is the seller account and has approvaled the advertising API access, what should I do, thanks!



Amazon advertising API url:enter link description herehttps://advertising.amazon.com/API/docs/v2/guides/authorization










share|improve this question
















My purpose is to download the advertising report, but I encounter Advertising API issue on below step 4 of Authorization.
I should get the authorization code but get below screen-shot error message




‘error_description=An+unknown+scope+was+requested&error=invalid_scope’




rather than the authorization code .



URL:



https://www.amazon.com/ap/oa?client_id=YOUR_LWA_CLIENT_ID
&scope=cpc_advertising:campaign_management&response_type=code
&redirect_uri=YOUR_RETURN_URL


by the way, this account also is the seller account and has approvaled the advertising API access, what should I do, thanks!



Amazon advertising API url:enter link description herehttps://advertising.amazon.com/API/docs/v2/guides/authorization







amazon






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 7 at 14:16









barbsan

2,48051324




2,48051324










asked Mar 7 at 9:10









JamesonJameson

1




1












  • You must provide proper &scope= because of invalid_scope. Also, do you replace all these placeholders like YOUR_LWA_CLIENT_ID and YOUR_RETURN_URL?

    – Justinas
    Mar 7 at 14:20











  • I have replace all these placeholders,but I still get the issue,by the way,I didn't answer below question,so I have to reply the question? question :'Hi, Thanks for your interest in the Advertising API. The API allows you to programmatically manage Sponsored Ads campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets.This information helps to provide the best possible support.'

    – Jameson
    Mar 9 at 5:58

















  • You must provide proper &scope= because of invalid_scope. Also, do you replace all these placeholders like YOUR_LWA_CLIENT_ID and YOUR_RETURN_URL?

    – Justinas
    Mar 7 at 14:20











  • I have replace all these placeholders,but I still get the issue,by the way,I didn't answer below question,so I have to reply the question? question :'Hi, Thanks for your interest in the Advertising API. The API allows you to programmatically manage Sponsored Ads campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets.This information helps to provide the best possible support.'

    – Jameson
    Mar 9 at 5:58
















You must provide proper &scope= because of invalid_scope. Also, do you replace all these placeholders like YOUR_LWA_CLIENT_ID and YOUR_RETURN_URL?

– Justinas
Mar 7 at 14:20





You must provide proper &scope= because of invalid_scope. Also, do you replace all these placeholders like YOUR_LWA_CLIENT_ID and YOUR_RETURN_URL?

– Justinas
Mar 7 at 14:20













I have replace all these placeholders,but I still get the issue,by the way,I didn't answer below question,so I have to reply the question? question :'Hi, Thanks for your interest in the Advertising API. The API allows you to programmatically manage Sponsored Ads campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets.This information helps to provide the best possible support.'

– Jameson
Mar 9 at 5:58





I have replace all these placeholders,but I still get the issue,by the way,I didn't answer below question,so I have to reply the question? question :'Hi, Thanks for your interest in the Advertising API. The API allows you to programmatically manage Sponsored Ads campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets.This information helps to provide the best possible support.'

– Jameson
Mar 9 at 5:58












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55039932%2fadvertising-api-issue-error-description-anunknownscopewasrequestederror-in%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55039932%2fadvertising-api-issue-error-description-anunknownscopewasrequestederror-in%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices