Is there a way to launch a command a new tab with cmder?2019 Community Moderator ElectionCmder bash script executingCan't find Cmder in program filesHow to chain alias commands in cmdercmder - Command to open split cmderIs it possible to open Google Chrome as a ConEmu/Cmder tab?Return to Cmder prompt after npm startCan't find VIM TagList and NERDTree commands in 'Cmder' console emulatorcmder ssh connect in new console not run default bashcmder error during first installHow to integrate Cmder properly in VS Code?

Can I use USB data pins as power source

Did Ender ever learn that he killed Stilson and/or Bonzo?

Can a druid choose the size of its wild shape beast?

Are ETF trackers fundamentally better than individual stocks?

How to change two letters closest to a string and one letter immediately after a string using notepad++

Could the Saturn V actually have launched astronauts around Venus?

What exactly is this small puffer fish doing and how did it manage to accomplish such a feat?

Is it normal that my co-workers at a fitness company criticize my food choices?

How to use deus ex machina safely?

Why one should not leave fingerprints on bulbs and plugs?

Life insurance that covers only simultaneous/dual deaths

Should we release the security issues we found in our product as CVE or we can just update those on weekly release notes?

Happy pi day, everyone!

How could a scammer know the apps on my phone / iTunes account?

How Could an Airship Be Repaired Mid-Flight

Why does Bach not break the rules here?

Time travel from stationary position?

Employee lack of ownership

A link redirect to http instead of https: how critical is it?

Why do Australian milk farmers need to protest supermarkets' milk price?

Use of undefined constant bloginfo

Do the common programs (for example: "ls", "cat") in Linux and BSD come from the same source code?

Does Mathematica reuse previous computations?

A Cautionary Suggestion



Is there a way to launch a command a new tab with cmder?



2019 Community Moderator ElectionCmder bash script executingCan't find Cmder in program filesHow to chain alias commands in cmdercmder - Command to open split cmderIs it possible to open Google Chrome as a ConEmu/Cmder tab?Return to Cmder prompt after npm startCan't find VIM TagList and NERDTree commands in 'Cmder' console emulatorcmder ssh connect in new console not run default bashcmder error during first installHow to integrate Cmder properly in VS Code?










0















I want to make a little script that opens two npm scripts, each one in their own tab but I am not able to find a way to do this.



If I do cmd -new_console it opens a new tab with cmd not cmder



If I do cmd::Cmder -new_console it fails



If I do Cmder -new_console it opens a new tab and a new Cmder window.



How can I achieve this?










share|improve this question


























    0















    I want to make a little script that opens two npm scripts, each one in their own tab but I am not able to find a way to do this.



    If I do cmd -new_console it opens a new tab with cmd not cmder



    If I do cmd::Cmder -new_console it fails



    If I do Cmder -new_console it opens a new tab and a new Cmder window.



    How can I achieve this?










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I want to make a little script that opens two npm scripts, each one in their own tab but I am not able to find a way to do this.



      If I do cmd -new_console it opens a new tab with cmd not cmder



      If I do cmd::Cmder -new_console it fails



      If I do Cmder -new_console it opens a new tab and a new Cmder window.



      How can I achieve this?










      share|improve this question














      I want to make a little script that opens two npm scripts, each one in their own tab but I am not able to find a way to do this.



      If I do cmd -new_console it opens a new tab with cmd not cmder



      If I do cmd::Cmder -new_console it fails



      If I do Cmder -new_console it opens a new tab and a new Cmder window.



      How can I achieve this?







      cmder






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 7 at 14:03









      distantedistante

      1,32011534




      1,32011534






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55045644%2fis-there-a-way-to-launch-a-command-a-new-tab-with-cmder%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55045644%2fis-there-a-way-to-launch-a-command-a-new-tab-with-cmder%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices