React Native Router Flux props not passing through action2019 Community Moderator ElectionHide keyboard in react-nativeWhat is the difference between using constructor vs getInitialState in React / React Native?What is the difference between React Native and React?How to pass values to other component in React-Native-Router-Flux?Pass props into TabIcon with React Native Router Fluxtrigger react-native-router-flux from presentational components or passing react native router flux functions to components as propsPassing props in react-native-flux-routerreact-native-router-flux pass props to scenesReact Native Router Flux not passing propsreact-native-router-flux pass props to tabbar component

Python if-else code style for reduced code for rounding floats

Do these spellcasting foci from Xanathar's Guide to Everything have to be held in a hand?

What are the naunces between the use of 訊く instead of 聞く in the following sentence?

If curse and magic is two sides of the same coin, why the former is forbidden?

What is the domain in a tikz parametric plot?

Are there verbs that are neither telic, or atelic?

Should we release the security issues we found in our product as CVE or we can just update those on weekly release notes?

Are there other languages, besides English, where the indefinite (or definite) article varies based on sound?

Min function accepting varying number of arguments in C++17

How do I hide Chekhov's Gun?

Is there a data structure that only stores hash codes and not the actual objects?

Do I need to be arrogant to get ahead?

compactness of a set where am I going wrong

Why did it take so long to abandon sail after steamships were demonstrated?

Instead of Universal Basic Income, why not Universal Basic NEEDS?

What exactly is this small puffer fish doing and how did it manage to accomplish such a feat?

A Cautionary Suggestion

Do I need life insurance if I can cover my own funeral costs?

Brexit - No Deal Rejection

Most cost effective thermostat setting: consistent temperature vs. lowest temperature possible

How to deal with taxi scam when on vacation?

Science-fiction short story where space navy wanted hospital ships and settlers had guns mounted everywhere

How big is a MODIS 250m pixel in reality?

Why Choose Less Effective Armour Types?



React Native Router Flux props not passing through action



2019 Community Moderator ElectionHide keyboard in react-nativeWhat is the difference between using constructor vs getInitialState in React / React Native?What is the difference between React Native and React?How to pass values to other component in React-Native-Router-Flux?Pass props into TabIcon with React Native Router Fluxtrigger react-native-router-flux from presentational components or passing react native router flux functions to components as propsPassing props in react-native-flux-routerreact-native-router-flux pass props to scenesReact Native Router Flux not passing propsreact-native-router-flux pass props to tabbar component










0















I'm trying to pass some data from my button



 <Button
text="Explore"
elementStyles=secondaryButton
onPress=() => Actions.dashboard(
demoMode: true,
)
testID="button-explore"
/>


which is located in Example.js, to Dashboard.js



Here is my router stack located under App.js



<Stack key="root" hideNavBar>
<Scene key="splash" initial component=SplashScreen />
....
<Scene key="example" component=example />
....

<Tabs key="tabbar" hideNavBar tabBarPosition="bottom" showLabel=false tabBarStyle=styles.tabBar swipeEnabled=false animationEnabled=false>
<Scene key="dashboard" hideNavBar title="Dashboard" component=Dashboard icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.HOME_ICON_NAME />
<Scene key="history" hideNavBar title="Stats" component=History icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.STATS_ICON_NAME />
<Scene key="rewards" hideNavBar title="Points" component=Rewards icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.REWARDS_ICON_NAME />
<Scene key="profile" hideNavBar title="Profile" component=Profile icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.PROFILE_ICON_NAME />
</Tabs>
/>

</Stack>


When I call this.props.demoMode under dashboard I get undefined.










share|improve this question


























    0















    I'm trying to pass some data from my button



     <Button
    text="Explore"
    elementStyles=secondaryButton
    onPress=() => Actions.dashboard(
    demoMode: true,
    )
    testID="button-explore"
    />


    which is located in Example.js, to Dashboard.js



    Here is my router stack located under App.js



    <Stack key="root" hideNavBar>
    <Scene key="splash" initial component=SplashScreen />
    ....
    <Scene key="example" component=example />
    ....

    <Tabs key="tabbar" hideNavBar tabBarPosition="bottom" showLabel=false tabBarStyle=styles.tabBar swipeEnabled=false animationEnabled=false>
    <Scene key="dashboard" hideNavBar title="Dashboard" component=Dashboard icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.HOME_ICON_NAME />
    <Scene key="history" hideNavBar title="Stats" component=History icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.STATS_ICON_NAME />
    <Scene key="rewards" hideNavBar title="Points" component=Rewards icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.REWARDS_ICON_NAME />
    <Scene key="profile" hideNavBar title="Profile" component=Profile icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.PROFILE_ICON_NAME />
    </Tabs>
    />

    </Stack>


    When I call this.props.demoMode under dashboard I get undefined.










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I'm trying to pass some data from my button



       <Button
      text="Explore"
      elementStyles=secondaryButton
      onPress=() => Actions.dashboard(
      demoMode: true,
      )
      testID="button-explore"
      />


      which is located in Example.js, to Dashboard.js



      Here is my router stack located under App.js



      <Stack key="root" hideNavBar>
      <Scene key="splash" initial component=SplashScreen />
      ....
      <Scene key="example" component=example />
      ....

      <Tabs key="tabbar" hideNavBar tabBarPosition="bottom" showLabel=false tabBarStyle=styles.tabBar swipeEnabled=false animationEnabled=false>
      <Scene key="dashboard" hideNavBar title="Dashboard" component=Dashboard icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.HOME_ICON_NAME />
      <Scene key="history" hideNavBar title="Stats" component=History icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.STATS_ICON_NAME />
      <Scene key="rewards" hideNavBar title="Points" component=Rewards icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.REWARDS_ICON_NAME />
      <Scene key="profile" hideNavBar title="Profile" component=Profile icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.PROFILE_ICON_NAME />
      </Tabs>
      />

      </Stack>


      When I call this.props.demoMode under dashboard I get undefined.










      share|improve this question














      I'm trying to pass some data from my button



       <Button
      text="Explore"
      elementStyles=secondaryButton
      onPress=() => Actions.dashboard(
      demoMode: true,
      )
      testID="button-explore"
      />


      which is located in Example.js, to Dashboard.js



      Here is my router stack located under App.js



      <Stack key="root" hideNavBar>
      <Scene key="splash" initial component=SplashScreen />
      ....
      <Scene key="example" component=example />
      ....

      <Tabs key="tabbar" hideNavBar tabBarPosition="bottom" showLabel=false tabBarStyle=styles.tabBar swipeEnabled=false animationEnabled=false>
      <Scene key="dashboard" hideNavBar title="Dashboard" component=Dashboard icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.HOME_ICON_NAME />
      <Scene key="history" hideNavBar title="Stats" component=History icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.STATS_ICON_NAME />
      <Scene key="rewards" hideNavBar title="Points" component=Rewards icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.REWARDS_ICON_NAME />
      <Scene key="profile" hideNavBar title="Profile" component=Profile icon=TabBarItem defaultIcon=Config.PROFILE_ICON_NAME />
      </Tabs>
      />

      </Stack>


      When I call this.props.demoMode under dashboard I get undefined.







      react-native react-native-router-flux






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 7 at 13:57









      AnXDAnXD

      40110




      40110






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55045512%2freact-native-router-flux-props-not-passing-through-action%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55045512%2freact-native-router-flux-props-not-passing-through-action%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices