How to keep running app even app is close in react-native2019 Community Moderator ElectionKeep location service alive when the app is closedHide keyboard in react-nativeWhat is the difference between using constructor vs getInitialState in React / React Native?Simulating a moving location with React Native geolocationWhat is the difference between React Native and React?Error Running React Native App From Terminal (iOS)React Native Geolocation variables unacessablereact native can't find location from cellular networkReact Native calculating the distance between two coordinates using GeoLibError while running the react native maps appnavigator.geolocation:: Location request timed out issue React Native

If the DM rolls initiative once for a group of monsters, how do end-of-turn effects work?

If curse and magic is two sides of the same coin, why the former is forbidden?

Science-fiction short story where space navy wanted hospital ships and settlers had guns mounted everywhere

What options are left, if Britain cannot decide?

Is it normal that my co-workers at a fitness company criticize my food choices?

A sequence that has integer values for prime indexes only:

Is it true that good novels will automatically sell themselves on Amazon (and so on) and there is no need for one to waste time promoting?

PTIJ: Who should I vote for? (21st Knesset Edition)

Error in Twin Prime Conjecture

Can a druid choose the size of its wild shape beast?

Life insurance that covers only simultaneous/dual deaths

How to terminate ping <dest> &

Sailing the cryptic seas

Should we release the security issues we found in our product as CVE or we can just update those on weekly release notes?

Brexit - No Deal Rejection

How to deal with a cynical class?

Define, (actually define) the "stability" and "energy" of a compound

how to write formula in word in latex

Dice rolling probability game

Have researchers managed to "reverse time"? If so, what does that mean for physics?

What do Xenomorphs eat in the Alien series?

Instead of Universal Basic Income, why not Universal Basic NEEDS?

Could the Saturn V actually have launched astronauts around Venus?

Is there a higher dimension analogue of Noether's theorem?



How to keep running app even app is close in react-native



2019 Community Moderator ElectionKeep location service alive when the app is closedHide keyboard in react-nativeWhat is the difference between using constructor vs getInitialState in React / React Native?Simulating a moving location with React Native geolocationWhat is the difference between React Native and React?Error Running React Native App From Terminal (iOS)React Native Geolocation variables unacessablereact native can't find location from cellular networkReact Native calculating the distance between two coordinates using GeoLibError while running the react native maps appnavigator.geolocation:: Location request timed out issue React Native










0















I want my app run even app close. or just run when location coordinates changed.



I used appState but it doesnt help me because it works just when appState change.



also I used react-native-background-task but it runs every 7m30s



I use this now but it doesnt help me too. what should I do ?



location()
this.watchId = navigator.geolocation.watchPosition(
(position) =>

console.log(position.coords.latitude);
var latitude = position.coords.latitude;
var longitude = position.coords.longitude;

this.setState(latitude: latitude, longitude: longitude);
,
(error) => this.setState( error: error.message ),
enableHighAccuracy: true, timeout: 200000, maximumAge: 1000,
);


componentDidMount()
this.location()


componentWillUnmount()
navigator.geolocation.clearWatch(this.watchId);










share|improve this question






















  • Android and/or iOS?

    – dentemm
    Mar 7 at 14:59











  • Just in android.

    – hakan
    Mar 7 at 15:03











  • You need to create an Android unbound service, but you will need to write native code for this

    – dentemm
    Mar 7 at 15:07












  • How do i do this. Any help ?

    – hakan
    Mar 7 at 15:08











  • This link may help, but I have no experience with this myself: stackoverflow.com/questions/21441232/…

    – dentemm
    Mar 7 at 15:10















0















I want my app run even app close. or just run when location coordinates changed.



I used appState but it doesnt help me because it works just when appState change.



also I used react-native-background-task but it runs every 7m30s



I use this now but it doesnt help me too. what should I do ?



location()
this.watchId = navigator.geolocation.watchPosition(
(position) =>

console.log(position.coords.latitude);
var latitude = position.coords.latitude;
var longitude = position.coords.longitude;

this.setState(latitude: latitude, longitude: longitude);
,
(error) => this.setState( error: error.message ),
enableHighAccuracy: true, timeout: 200000, maximumAge: 1000,
);


componentDidMount()
this.location()


componentWillUnmount()
navigator.geolocation.clearWatch(this.watchId);










share|improve this question






















  • Android and/or iOS?

    – dentemm
    Mar 7 at 14:59











  • Just in android.

    – hakan
    Mar 7 at 15:03











  • You need to create an Android unbound service, but you will need to write native code for this

    – dentemm
    Mar 7 at 15:07












  • How do i do this. Any help ?

    – hakan
    Mar 7 at 15:08











  • This link may help, but I have no experience with this myself: stackoverflow.com/questions/21441232/…

    – dentemm
    Mar 7 at 15:10













0












0








0








I want my app run even app close. or just run when location coordinates changed.



I used appState but it doesnt help me because it works just when appState change.



also I used react-native-background-task but it runs every 7m30s



I use this now but it doesnt help me too. what should I do ?



location()
this.watchId = navigator.geolocation.watchPosition(
(position) =>

console.log(position.coords.latitude);
var latitude = position.coords.latitude;
var longitude = position.coords.longitude;

this.setState(latitude: latitude, longitude: longitude);
,
(error) => this.setState( error: error.message ),
enableHighAccuracy: true, timeout: 200000, maximumAge: 1000,
);


componentDidMount()
this.location()


componentWillUnmount()
navigator.geolocation.clearWatch(this.watchId);










share|improve this question














I want my app run even app close. or just run when location coordinates changed.



I used appState but it doesnt help me because it works just when appState change.



also I used react-native-background-task but it runs every 7m30s



I use this now but it doesnt help me too. what should I do ?



location()
this.watchId = navigator.geolocation.watchPosition(
(position) =>

console.log(position.coords.latitude);
var latitude = position.coords.latitude;
var longitude = position.coords.longitude;

this.setState(latitude: latitude, longitude: longitude);
,
(error) => this.setState( error: error.message ),
enableHighAccuracy: true, timeout: 200000, maximumAge: 1000,
);


componentDidMount()
this.location()


componentWillUnmount()
navigator.geolocation.clearWatch(this.watchId);







react-native






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 7 at 14:18









hakanhakan

937




937












  • Android and/or iOS?

    – dentemm
    Mar 7 at 14:59











  • Just in android.

    – hakan
    Mar 7 at 15:03











  • You need to create an Android unbound service, but you will need to write native code for this

    – dentemm
    Mar 7 at 15:07












  • How do i do this. Any help ?

    – hakan
    Mar 7 at 15:08











  • This link may help, but I have no experience with this myself: stackoverflow.com/questions/21441232/…

    – dentemm
    Mar 7 at 15:10

















  • Android and/or iOS?

    – dentemm
    Mar 7 at 14:59











  • Just in android.

    – hakan
    Mar 7 at 15:03











  • You need to create an Android unbound service, but you will need to write native code for this

    – dentemm
    Mar 7 at 15:07












  • How do i do this. Any help ?

    – hakan
    Mar 7 at 15:08











  • This link may help, but I have no experience with this myself: stackoverflow.com/questions/21441232/…

    – dentemm
    Mar 7 at 15:10
















Android and/or iOS?

– dentemm
Mar 7 at 14:59





Android and/or iOS?

– dentemm
Mar 7 at 14:59













Just in android.

– hakan
Mar 7 at 15:03





Just in android.

– hakan
Mar 7 at 15:03













You need to create an Android unbound service, but you will need to write native code for this

– dentemm
Mar 7 at 15:07






You need to create an Android unbound service, but you will need to write native code for this

– dentemm
Mar 7 at 15:07














How do i do this. Any help ?

– hakan
Mar 7 at 15:08





How do i do this. Any help ?

– hakan
Mar 7 at 15:08













This link may help, but I have no experience with this myself: stackoverflow.com/questions/21441232/…

– dentemm
Mar 7 at 15:10





This link may help, but I have no experience with this myself: stackoverflow.com/questions/21441232/…

– dentemm
Mar 7 at 15:10












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55045989%2fhow-to-keep-running-app-even-app-is-close-in-react-native%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55045989%2fhow-to-keep-running-app-even-app-is-close-in-react-native%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices