Image path and remove attribute not working?How do JavaScript closures work?How do I remove a property from a JavaScript object?How does JavaScript .prototype work?How does the “this” keyword work?Remove element by idHow do I remove a key from a JavaScript object?Preview an image before it is uploadedHow do I remove a particular element from an array in JavaScript?How does data binding work in AngularJS?Html Canvas : difference between width/height attribute and width/height style

Can we compute the area of a quadrilateral with one right angle when we only know the lengths of any three sides?

Am I breaking OOP practice with this architecture?

Would Slavery Reparations be considered Bills of Attainder and hence Illegal?

How do I handle a potential work/personal life conflict as the manager of one of my friends?

Is this a hacking script in function.php?

iPad being using in wall mount battery swollen

Is it acceptable for a professor to tell male students to not think that they are smarter than female students?

Why didn't Boeing produce its own regional jet?

What type of content (depth/breadth) is expected for a short presentation for Asst Professor interview in the UK?

ssTTsSTtRrriinInnnnNNNIiinngg

Determining Impedance With An Antenna Analyzer

Is there a hemisphere-neutral way of specifying a season?

Is there an expression that means doing something right before you will need it rather than doing it in case you might need it?

What are some good books on Machine Learning and AI like Krugman, Wells and Graddy's "Essentials of Economics"

Why does this cyclic subgroup have only 4 subgroups?

Unable to supress ligatures in headings which are set in Caps

Do UK voters know if their MP will be the Speaker of the House?

How can saying a song's name be a copyright violation?

Why do bosons tend to occupy the same state?

What method can I use to design a dungeon difficult enough that the PCs can't make it through without killing them?

Can my sorcerer use a spellbook only to collect spells and scribe scrolls, not cast?

What reasons are there for a Capitalist to oppose a 100% inheritance tax?

Is it possible to create a QR code using text?

Avoiding the "not like other girls" trope?



Image path and remove attribute not working?


How do JavaScript closures work?How do I remove a property from a JavaScript object?How does JavaScript .prototype work?How does the “this” keyword work?Remove element by idHow do I remove a key from a JavaScript object?Preview an image before it is uploadedHow do I remove a particular element from an array in JavaScript?How does data binding work in AngularJS?Html Canvas : difference between width/height attribute and width/height style













-1















I'm working on a ReactJs app and I'm new in the complete React theme, right now I'm facing two problems.



The first one is that I cannot read the path of an image, bellow is my folder structure.



enter image description here



I want to call the image from the Login.jsx file, I tried.



<Image src = "../assets/images/SiteLogo.png" fluid />


But it does not seem to work



The other problem I'm experiencing is with react-particle-js, when I tried to remove the width and height attribute the canvas have, nothing happens.



I remove the style properties, but I cannot remove the attributes.



Here is my code:



let canvas = document.querySelector("canvas");
canvas.style.removeProperty("width");
canvas.style.removeProperty("height");
canvas.removeAttribute("width");
canvas.removeAttribute("height");









share|improve this question


























    -1















    I'm working on a ReactJs app and I'm new in the complete React theme, right now I'm facing two problems.



    The first one is that I cannot read the path of an image, bellow is my folder structure.



    enter image description here



    I want to call the image from the Login.jsx file, I tried.



    <Image src = "../assets/images/SiteLogo.png" fluid />


    But it does not seem to work



    The other problem I'm experiencing is with react-particle-js, when I tried to remove the width and height attribute the canvas have, nothing happens.



    I remove the style properties, but I cannot remove the attributes.



    Here is my code:



    let canvas = document.querySelector("canvas");
    canvas.style.removeProperty("width");
    canvas.style.removeProperty("height");
    canvas.removeAttribute("width");
    canvas.removeAttribute("height");









    share|improve this question
























      -1












      -1








      -1








      I'm working on a ReactJs app and I'm new in the complete React theme, right now I'm facing two problems.



      The first one is that I cannot read the path of an image, bellow is my folder structure.



      enter image description here



      I want to call the image from the Login.jsx file, I tried.



      <Image src = "../assets/images/SiteLogo.png" fluid />


      But it does not seem to work



      The other problem I'm experiencing is with react-particle-js, when I tried to remove the width and height attribute the canvas have, nothing happens.



      I remove the style properties, but I cannot remove the attributes.



      Here is my code:



      let canvas = document.querySelector("canvas");
      canvas.style.removeProperty("width");
      canvas.style.removeProperty("height");
      canvas.removeAttribute("width");
      canvas.removeAttribute("height");









      share|improve this question














      I'm working on a ReactJs app and I'm new in the complete React theme, right now I'm facing two problems.



      The first one is that I cannot read the path of an image, bellow is my folder structure.



      enter image description here



      I want to call the image from the Login.jsx file, I tried.



      <Image src = "../assets/images/SiteLogo.png" fluid />


      But it does not seem to work



      The other problem I'm experiencing is with react-particle-js, when I tried to remove the width and height attribute the canvas have, nothing happens.



      I remove the style properties, but I cannot remove the attributes.



      Here is my code:



      let canvas = document.querySelector("canvas");
      canvas.style.removeProperty("width");
      canvas.style.removeProperty("height");
      canvas.removeAttribute("width");
      canvas.removeAttribute("height");






      javascript reactjs






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 22:20









      Gabriel GonzalezGabriel Gonzalez

      123




      123






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          First problem:



          You can't refer to paths on the local filesystem from a served page, you need to actually serve your assets over HTTP. If you are already doing this, please include the relevant code.



          Second problem:



          Manually manipulated DOM generated by React is a big no-no (your changes will be overwritten when the component renders), you need to configure react-particle-js to not set those properties in the first place






          share|improve this answer























            Your Answer






            StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
            StackExchange.snippets.init();
            );
            );
            , "code-snippets");

            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "1"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55071796%2fimage-path-and-remove-attribute-not-working%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            0














            First problem:



            You can't refer to paths on the local filesystem from a served page, you need to actually serve your assets over HTTP. If you are already doing this, please include the relevant code.



            Second problem:



            Manually manipulated DOM generated by React is a big no-no (your changes will be overwritten when the component renders), you need to configure react-particle-js to not set those properties in the first place






            share|improve this answer



























              0














              First problem:



              You can't refer to paths on the local filesystem from a served page, you need to actually serve your assets over HTTP. If you are already doing this, please include the relevant code.



              Second problem:



              Manually manipulated DOM generated by React is a big no-no (your changes will be overwritten when the component renders), you need to configure react-particle-js to not set those properties in the first place






              share|improve this answer

























                0












                0








                0







                First problem:



                You can't refer to paths on the local filesystem from a served page, you need to actually serve your assets over HTTP. If you are already doing this, please include the relevant code.



                Second problem:



                Manually manipulated DOM generated by React is a big no-no (your changes will be overwritten when the component renders), you need to configure react-particle-js to not set those properties in the first place






                share|improve this answer













                First problem:



                You can't refer to paths on the local filesystem from a served page, you need to actually serve your assets over HTTP. If you are already doing this, please include the relevant code.



                Second problem:



                Manually manipulated DOM generated by React is a big no-no (your changes will be overwritten when the component renders), you need to configure react-particle-js to not set those properties in the first place







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Mar 8 at 23:56









                robinsaxrobinsax

                85919




                85919





























                    draft saved

                    draft discarded
















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid …


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55071796%2fimage-path-and-remove-attribute-not-working%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

                    How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

                    Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices