How to access custom columns in a sharepoint library - graph APIMicrosoft Graph API on OneDrive returning error on retrieving childrenmicrosoft graph api which endpoint to use Net or ComAccess AD users OneDrive for Businesses through Microsoft Graph in app-modeAccess item from microsoft graph by relative path to available drivesMicrosoft Graph download file content returns 404Get workbook from sharepoint site using microsoft graph betaUnable to access the Sharepoint List using Microsoft Graph API--Accessing Excel over SharePoint with Graph API returns invalid URL errorMS graph API sharepoint site. Create a folder in rootHow to iterate Sharepoint site's document library items via Microsoft Graph API?

Is it acceptable for a professor to tell male students to not think that they are smarter than female students?

How does a predictive coding aid in lossless compression?

Is it inappropriate for a student to attend their mentor's dissertation defense?

Are there any examples of a variable being normally distributed that is *not* due to the Central Limit Theorem?

Little known, relatively unlikely, but scientifically plausible, apocalyptic (or near apocalyptic) events

I would say: "You are another teacher", but she is a woman and I am a man

Unlock My Phone! February 2018

Am I breaking OOP practice with this architecture?

Plagiarism or not?

Avoiding the "not like other girls" trope?

Is there a hemisphere-neutral way of specifying a season?

Watching something be piped to a file live with tail

What mechanic is there to disable a threat instead of killing it?

How did the Super Star Destroyer Executor get destroyed exactly?

What about the virus in 12 Monkeys?

What do you call someone who asks many questions?

Im going to France and my passport expires June 19th

Can my sorcerer use a spellbook only to collect spells and scribe scrolls, not cast?

Why is this clock signal connected to a capacitor to gnd?

How writing a dominant 7 sus4 chord in RNA ( Vsus7 chord in the 1st inversion)

How do conventional missiles fly?

Do scales need to be in alphabetical order?

Do UK voters know if their MP will be the Speaker of the House?

Assassin's bullet with mercury



How to access custom columns in a sharepoint library - graph API


Microsoft Graph API on OneDrive returning error on retrieving childrenmicrosoft graph api which endpoint to use Net or ComAccess AD users OneDrive for Businesses through Microsoft Graph in app-modeAccess item from microsoft graph by relative path to available drivesMicrosoft Graph download file content returns 404Get workbook from sharepoint site using microsoft graph betaUnable to access the Sharepoint List using Microsoft Graph API--Accessing Excel over SharePoint with Graph API returns invalid URL errorMS graph API sharepoint site. Create a folder in rootHow to iterate Sharepoint site's document library items via Microsoft Graph API?













1















I am listing the children in the root of a document library with custom columns. When I make the following call with the MS graph REST API, no custom column data is returned for the child items.



https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/sites/<site-id>/drive/root/children



I have tried using ?expand=... without success. Is this possible with either the v1 or beta endpoints?










share|improve this question


























    1















    I am listing the children in the root of a document library with custom columns. When I make the following call with the MS graph REST API, no custom column data is returned for the child items.



    https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/sites/<site-id>/drive/root/children



    I have tried using ?expand=... without success. Is this possible with either the v1 or beta endpoints?










    share|improve this question
























      1












      1








      1








      I am listing the children in the root of a document library with custom columns. When I make the following call with the MS graph REST API, no custom column data is returned for the child items.



      https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/sites/<site-id>/drive/root/children



      I have tried using ?expand=... without success. Is this possible with either the v1 or beta endpoints?










      share|improve this question














      I am listing the children in the root of a document library with custom columns. When I make the following call with the MS graph REST API, no custom column data is returned for the child items.



      https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/sites/<site-id>/drive/root/children



      I have tried using ?expand=... without success. Is this possible with either the v1 or beta endpoints?







      microsoft-graph






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 22:30









      itslittlejohnitslittlejohn

      1,02011328




      1,02011328






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          1














          Endpoint GET https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/sites/<site-id>/drive/root/children returns the collection of files metadata (DriveItem resource) in the root of the drive.



          The associated document library list items could be retrieved via DriveItem.listItem property including the values of the columns set on this list item (via ListItem.fields property) like this:



          https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/root/children?$expand=listItem($expand=fields) 


          Alternatively, SharePoint Library list items and column values (including custom ones) could be retrieved instead:



          GET https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/list/items?$expand=fields


          or list items along with files metadata:



          GET https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/list/items?$expand=fields,driveItem





          share|improve this answer




















          • 1





            Thanks. Could you help me understand how I could have figured this out from the documentation? I felt it wasn't clear.

            – itslittlejohn
            Mar 11 at 17:31











          • Basically, Relationships properties contains the list of all the associated entities that could be retrieved along with DriveItem resource

            – Vadim Gremyachev
            Mar 11 at 18:17







          • 1





            I see. Thanks again!

            – itslittlejohn
            Mar 11 at 20:25











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55071910%2fhow-to-access-custom-columns-in-a-sharepoint-library-graph-api%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          1














          Endpoint GET https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/sites/<site-id>/drive/root/children returns the collection of files metadata (DriveItem resource) in the root of the drive.



          The associated document library list items could be retrieved via DriveItem.listItem property including the values of the columns set on this list item (via ListItem.fields property) like this:



          https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/root/children?$expand=listItem($expand=fields) 


          Alternatively, SharePoint Library list items and column values (including custom ones) could be retrieved instead:



          GET https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/list/items?$expand=fields


          or list items along with files metadata:



          GET https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/list/items?$expand=fields,driveItem





          share|improve this answer




















          • 1





            Thanks. Could you help me understand how I could have figured this out from the documentation? I felt it wasn't clear.

            – itslittlejohn
            Mar 11 at 17:31











          • Basically, Relationships properties contains the list of all the associated entities that could be retrieved along with DriveItem resource

            – Vadim Gremyachev
            Mar 11 at 18:17







          • 1





            I see. Thanks again!

            – itslittlejohn
            Mar 11 at 20:25















          1














          Endpoint GET https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/sites/<site-id>/drive/root/children returns the collection of files metadata (DriveItem resource) in the root of the drive.



          The associated document library list items could be retrieved via DriveItem.listItem property including the values of the columns set on this list item (via ListItem.fields property) like this:



          https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/root/children?$expand=listItem($expand=fields) 


          Alternatively, SharePoint Library list items and column values (including custom ones) could be retrieved instead:



          GET https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/list/items?$expand=fields


          or list items along with files metadata:



          GET https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/list/items?$expand=fields,driveItem





          share|improve this answer




















          • 1





            Thanks. Could you help me understand how I could have figured this out from the documentation? I felt it wasn't clear.

            – itslittlejohn
            Mar 11 at 17:31











          • Basically, Relationships properties contains the list of all the associated entities that could be retrieved along with DriveItem resource

            – Vadim Gremyachev
            Mar 11 at 18:17







          • 1





            I see. Thanks again!

            – itslittlejohn
            Mar 11 at 20:25













          1












          1








          1







          Endpoint GET https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/sites/<site-id>/drive/root/children returns the collection of files metadata (DriveItem resource) in the root of the drive.



          The associated document library list items could be retrieved via DriveItem.listItem property including the values of the columns set on this list item (via ListItem.fields property) like this:



          https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/root/children?$expand=listItem($expand=fields) 


          Alternatively, SharePoint Library list items and column values (including custom ones) could be retrieved instead:



          GET https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/list/items?$expand=fields


          or list items along with files metadata:



          GET https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/list/items?$expand=fields,driveItem





          share|improve this answer















          Endpoint GET https://graph.microsoft.com/beta/sites/<site-id>/drive/root/children returns the collection of files metadata (DriveItem resource) in the root of the drive.



          The associated document library list items could be retrieved via DriveItem.listItem property including the values of the columns set on this list item (via ListItem.fields property) like this:



          https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/root/children?$expand=listItem($expand=fields) 


          Alternatively, SharePoint Library list items and column values (including custom ones) could be retrieved instead:



          GET https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/list/items?$expand=fields


          or list items along with files metadata:



          GET https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/sites/root/drive/list/items?$expand=fields,driveItem






          share|improve this answer














          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer








          edited Mar 10 at 12:36

























          answered Mar 10 at 8:43









          Vadim GremyachevVadim Gremyachev

          37.5k773115




          37.5k773115







          • 1





            Thanks. Could you help me understand how I could have figured this out from the documentation? I felt it wasn't clear.

            – itslittlejohn
            Mar 11 at 17:31











          • Basically, Relationships properties contains the list of all the associated entities that could be retrieved along with DriveItem resource

            – Vadim Gremyachev
            Mar 11 at 18:17







          • 1





            I see. Thanks again!

            – itslittlejohn
            Mar 11 at 20:25












          • 1





            Thanks. Could you help me understand how I could have figured this out from the documentation? I felt it wasn't clear.

            – itslittlejohn
            Mar 11 at 17:31











          • Basically, Relationships properties contains the list of all the associated entities that could be retrieved along with DriveItem resource

            – Vadim Gremyachev
            Mar 11 at 18:17







          • 1





            I see. Thanks again!

            – itslittlejohn
            Mar 11 at 20:25







          1




          1





          Thanks. Could you help me understand how I could have figured this out from the documentation? I felt it wasn't clear.

          – itslittlejohn
          Mar 11 at 17:31





          Thanks. Could you help me understand how I could have figured this out from the documentation? I felt it wasn't clear.

          – itslittlejohn
          Mar 11 at 17:31













          Basically, Relationships properties contains the list of all the associated entities that could be retrieved along with DriveItem resource

          – Vadim Gremyachev
          Mar 11 at 18:17






          Basically, Relationships properties contains the list of all the associated entities that could be retrieved along with DriveItem resource

          – Vadim Gremyachev
          Mar 11 at 18:17





          1




          1





          I see. Thanks again!

          – itslittlejohn
          Mar 11 at 20:25





          I see. Thanks again!

          – itslittlejohn
          Mar 11 at 20:25



















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55071910%2fhow-to-access-custom-columns-in-a-sharepoint-library-graph-api%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices