How do I add a number suffix to my script? K thousands, M millionAdding variables to alerts in pinescriptWhy is `close` and `open` not matching the price on chart?Refactor Built-In TradingView Channel Breakout StrategyAngle of Line in Pine ScriptPine Script - how to add filter from the higher time frameHow can I anchor the first bar in a moving average to an intraday high or low?RSI Failure Swing Pine Script Problem for TradingviewTrack renko close timeUnable to pin volume bars to bottom of chartTradingView Custom Indicator formatting numbers in B/M/K format

GFCI outlets - can they be repaired? Are they really needed at the end of a circuit?

What is the most common color to indicate the input-field is disabled?

Is it logically or scientifically possible to artificially send energy to the body?

How to show a landlord what we have in savings?

How to tell a function to use the default argument values?

Can we compute the area of a quadrilateral with one right angle when we only know the lengths of any three sides?

Probability that a draw from a normal distribution is some number greater than another draw from the same distribution

iPad being using in wall mount battery swollen

What killed these X2 caps?

How do I deal with an unproductive colleague in a small company?

Is it acceptable for a professor to tell male students to not think that they are smarter than female students?

Arrow those variables!

How do I handle a potential work/personal life conflict as the manager of one of my friends?

Is it inappropriate for a student to attend their mentor's dissertation defense?

What does the expression "A Mann!" means

ssTTsSTtRrriinInnnnNNNIiinngg

What is a romance in Latin?

Is it possible to create a QR code using text?

Am I breaking OOP practice with this architecture?

Apex Framework / library for consuming REST services

How much of data wrangling is a data scientist's job?

What about the virus in 12 Monkeys?

Is this a hacking script in function.php?

How do conventional missiles fly?



How do I add a number suffix to my script? K thousands, M million


Adding variables to alerts in pinescriptWhy is `close` and `open` not matching the price on chart?Refactor Built-In TradingView Channel Breakout StrategyAngle of Line in Pine ScriptPine Script - how to add filter from the higher time frameHow can I anchor the first bar in a moving average to an intraday high or low?RSI Failure Swing Pine Script Problem for TradingviewTrack renko close timeUnable to pin volume bars to bottom of chartTradingView Custom Indicator formatting numbers in B/M/K format













1















Tradingview by default shows volume numbers as (K) Thousands and (M) Millions. How do I add this to a custom script I created?



For example, if I see Net Volume as 1740654.0000 on a bar, I would prefer it shows as 1.74M instead.










share|improve this question


























    1















    Tradingview by default shows volume numbers as (K) Thousands and (M) Millions. How do I add this to a custom script I created?



    For example, if I see Net Volume as 1740654.0000 on a bar, I would prefer it shows as 1.74M instead.










    share|improve this question
























      1












      1








      1








      Tradingview by default shows volume numbers as (K) Thousands and (M) Millions. How do I add this to a custom script I created?



      For example, if I see Net Volume as 1740654.0000 on a bar, I would prefer it shows as 1.74M instead.










      share|improve this question














      Tradingview by default shows volume numbers as (K) Thousands and (M) Millions. How do I add this to a custom script I created?



      For example, if I see Net Volume as 1740654.0000 on a bar, I would prefer it shows as 1.74M instead.







      pine-script tradingview-api






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 22:27









      ECH5030ECH5030

      140126




      140126






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          2














          study's precision with value 0 will help:
          https://www.tradingview.com/study-script-reference/#fun_study



          //@version=3
          study("My Script", precision=0)
          plot(volume)





          share|improve this answer























          • Wonderful! Thank you!!

            – ECH5030
            Mar 12 at 1:00











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55071860%2fhow-do-i-add-a-number-suffix-to-my-script-k-thousands-m-million%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          2














          study's precision with value 0 will help:
          https://www.tradingview.com/study-script-reference/#fun_study



          //@version=3
          study("My Script", precision=0)
          plot(volume)





          share|improve this answer























          • Wonderful! Thank you!!

            – ECH5030
            Mar 12 at 1:00















          2














          study's precision with value 0 will help:
          https://www.tradingview.com/study-script-reference/#fun_study



          //@version=3
          study("My Script", precision=0)
          plot(volume)





          share|improve this answer























          • Wonderful! Thank you!!

            – ECH5030
            Mar 12 at 1:00













          2












          2








          2







          study's precision with value 0 will help:
          https://www.tradingview.com/study-script-reference/#fun_study



          //@version=3
          study("My Script", precision=0)
          plot(volume)





          share|improve this answer













          study's precision with value 0 will help:
          https://www.tradingview.com/study-script-reference/#fun_study



          //@version=3
          study("My Script", precision=0)
          plot(volume)






          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered Mar 11 at 12:18









          Michel_T.Michel_T.

          680314




          680314












          • Wonderful! Thank you!!

            – ECH5030
            Mar 12 at 1:00

















          • Wonderful! Thank you!!

            – ECH5030
            Mar 12 at 1:00
















          Wonderful! Thank you!!

          – ECH5030
          Mar 12 at 1:00





          Wonderful! Thank you!!

          – ECH5030
          Mar 12 at 1:00



















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55071860%2fhow-do-i-add-a-number-suffix-to-my-script-k-thousands-m-million%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices