Semantic UI React : cannot appear as a child of Is the recommendation to include CSS before JavaScript invalid?ReactJS - Does render get called any time “setState” is called?Understanding unique keys for array children in React.jsReact js onClick can't pass value to methodInvariant Violation: Objects are not valid as a React childWhen should I use curly braces for ES6 import?React and Semantic-ui-reactREACT ERROR <th> cannot appear as a child of <thead>. See (unknown) > thead > thText nodes cannot appear as a child of <tbody>. [React]Semantic-ui-react not working when deploying to Heroku

Examples of smooth manifolds admitting inbetween one and a continuum of complex structures

Watching something be piped to a file live with tail

Arrow those variables!

What does the expression "A Mann!" means

Avoiding the "not like other girls" trope?

How much of data wrangling is a data scientist's job?

How to Recreate this in LaTeX? (Unsure What the Notation is Called)

Unlock My Phone! February 2018

Assassin's bullet with mercury

GFCI outlets - can they be repaired? Are they really needed at the end of a circuit?

What is a romance in Latin?

What killed these X2 caps?

Is there a hemisphere-neutral way of specifying a season?

Why doesn't using multiple commands with a || or && conditional work?

How do I gain back my faith in my PhD degree?

What about the virus in 12 Monkeys?

Why didn't Miles's spider sense work before?

How do I deal with an unproductive colleague in a small company?

How seriously should I take size and weight limits of hand luggage?

Can my sorcerer use a spellbook only to collect spells and scribe scrolls, not cast?

How to prevent "they're falling in love" trope

Reverse dictionary where values are lists

Forgetting the musical notes while performing in concert

Plagiarism or not?



Semantic UI React : cannot appear as a child of


Is the recommendation to include CSS before JavaScript invalid?ReactJS - Does render get called any time “setState” is called?Understanding unique keys for array children in React.jsReact js onClick can't pass value to methodInvariant Violation: Objects are not valid as a React childWhen should I use curly braces for ES6 import?React and Semantic-ui-reactREACT ERROR <th> cannot appear as a child of <thead>. See (unknown) > thead > thText nodes cannot appear as a child of <tbody>. [React]Semantic-ui-react not working when deploying to Heroku













0















I am working on Semantic UI React Table. I get an error <thead> cannot appear as a child of <tbody>. Why is that?



<Table fixed>
<Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>Company Name</Table.HeaderCell>
<Table.HeaderCell>Primary Phone</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Header>
<Table.Body>
<Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>
<Search />
</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.Cell>Apple</Table.Cell>
<Table.Cell>58895895</Table.Cell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Body>
</Table>


It happen when I include this code:



<Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>
<Search />
</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Header>









share|improve this question
























  • The error message tells you exactly what's wrong. <tbody><thead>... is not allowed. Within the <table> tag, there should be first a <thead>...</thead> and then a <tbody>...</tbody> as sibling.

    – MC Emperor
    Mar 8 at 22:45















0















I am working on Semantic UI React Table. I get an error <thead> cannot appear as a child of <tbody>. Why is that?



<Table fixed>
<Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>Company Name</Table.HeaderCell>
<Table.HeaderCell>Primary Phone</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Header>
<Table.Body>
<Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>
<Search />
</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.Cell>Apple</Table.Cell>
<Table.Cell>58895895</Table.Cell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Body>
</Table>


It happen when I include this code:



<Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>
<Search />
</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Header>









share|improve this question
























  • The error message tells you exactly what's wrong. <tbody><thead>... is not allowed. Within the <table> tag, there should be first a <thead>...</thead> and then a <tbody>...</tbody> as sibling.

    – MC Emperor
    Mar 8 at 22:45













0












0








0








I am working on Semantic UI React Table. I get an error <thead> cannot appear as a child of <tbody>. Why is that?



<Table fixed>
<Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>Company Name</Table.HeaderCell>
<Table.HeaderCell>Primary Phone</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Header>
<Table.Body>
<Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>
<Search />
</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.Cell>Apple</Table.Cell>
<Table.Cell>58895895</Table.Cell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Body>
</Table>


It happen when I include this code:



<Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>
<Search />
</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Header>









share|improve this question
















I am working on Semantic UI React Table. I get an error <thead> cannot appear as a child of <tbody>. Why is that?



<Table fixed>
<Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>Company Name</Table.HeaderCell>
<Table.HeaderCell>Primary Phone</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Header>
<Table.Body>
<Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>
<Search />
</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.Cell>Apple</Table.Cell>
<Table.Cell>58895895</Table.Cell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Body>
</Table>


It happen when I include this code:



<Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>
<Search />
</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Header>






javascript reactjs ecmascript-6 semantic-ui semantic-ui-react






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 8 at 22:46









Tholle

43.4k54971




43.4k54971










asked Mar 8 at 22:41









JonJon

648




648












  • The error message tells you exactly what's wrong. <tbody><thead>... is not allowed. Within the <table> tag, there should be first a <thead>...</thead> and then a <tbody>...</tbody> as sibling.

    – MC Emperor
    Mar 8 at 22:45

















  • The error message tells you exactly what's wrong. <tbody><thead>... is not allowed. Within the <table> tag, there should be first a <thead>...</thead> and then a <tbody>...</tbody> as sibling.

    – MC Emperor
    Mar 8 at 22:45
















The error message tells you exactly what's wrong. <tbody><thead>... is not allowed. Within the <table> tag, there should be first a <thead>...</thead> and then a <tbody>...</tbody> as sibling.

– MC Emperor
Mar 8 at 22:45





The error message tells you exactly what's wrong. <tbody><thead>... is not allowed. Within the <table> tag, there should be first a <thead>...</thead> and then a <tbody>...</tbody> as sibling.

– MC Emperor
Mar 8 at 22:45












1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















3














I believe your issue is the <Table.Header> following <Table.Body>. Change your code to the following:



<Table fixed>
<Table.Header>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>Company Name</Table.HeaderCell>
<Table.HeaderCell>Primary Phone</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Header>
<Table.Body>
<Table.Row>
<Table.HeaderCell>
<Search />
</Table.HeaderCell>
</Table.Row>
<Table.Row>
<Table.Cell>Apple</Table.Cell>
<Table.Cell>58895895</Table.Cell>
</Table.Row>
</Table.Body>
</Table>





share|improve this answer

























    Your Answer






    StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
    StackExchange.snippets.init();
    );
    );
    , "code-snippets");

    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "1"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: true,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: 10,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );













    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072002%2fsemantic-ui-react-thead-cannot-appear-as-a-child-of-tbody%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    3














    I believe your issue is the <Table.Header> following <Table.Body>. Change your code to the following:



    <Table fixed>
    <Table.Header>
    <Table.Row>
    <Table.HeaderCell>Company Name</Table.HeaderCell>
    <Table.HeaderCell>Primary Phone</Table.HeaderCell>
    </Table.Row>
    </Table.Header>
    <Table.Body>
    <Table.Row>
    <Table.HeaderCell>
    <Search />
    </Table.HeaderCell>
    </Table.Row>
    <Table.Row>
    <Table.Cell>Apple</Table.Cell>
    <Table.Cell>58895895</Table.Cell>
    </Table.Row>
    </Table.Body>
    </Table>





    share|improve this answer





























      3














      I believe your issue is the <Table.Header> following <Table.Body>. Change your code to the following:



      <Table fixed>
      <Table.Header>
      <Table.Row>
      <Table.HeaderCell>Company Name</Table.HeaderCell>
      <Table.HeaderCell>Primary Phone</Table.HeaderCell>
      </Table.Row>
      </Table.Header>
      <Table.Body>
      <Table.Row>
      <Table.HeaderCell>
      <Search />
      </Table.HeaderCell>
      </Table.Row>
      <Table.Row>
      <Table.Cell>Apple</Table.Cell>
      <Table.Cell>58895895</Table.Cell>
      </Table.Row>
      </Table.Body>
      </Table>





      share|improve this answer



























        3












        3








        3







        I believe your issue is the <Table.Header> following <Table.Body>. Change your code to the following:



        <Table fixed>
        <Table.Header>
        <Table.Row>
        <Table.HeaderCell>Company Name</Table.HeaderCell>
        <Table.HeaderCell>Primary Phone</Table.HeaderCell>
        </Table.Row>
        </Table.Header>
        <Table.Body>
        <Table.Row>
        <Table.HeaderCell>
        <Search />
        </Table.HeaderCell>
        </Table.Row>
        <Table.Row>
        <Table.Cell>Apple</Table.Cell>
        <Table.Cell>58895895</Table.Cell>
        </Table.Row>
        </Table.Body>
        </Table>





        share|improve this answer















        I believe your issue is the <Table.Header> following <Table.Body>. Change your code to the following:



        <Table fixed>
        <Table.Header>
        <Table.Row>
        <Table.HeaderCell>Company Name</Table.HeaderCell>
        <Table.HeaderCell>Primary Phone</Table.HeaderCell>
        </Table.Row>
        </Table.Header>
        <Table.Body>
        <Table.Row>
        <Table.HeaderCell>
        <Search />
        </Table.HeaderCell>
        </Table.Row>
        <Table.Row>
        <Table.Cell>Apple</Table.Cell>
        <Table.Cell>58895895</Table.Cell>
        </Table.Row>
        </Table.Body>
        </Table>






        share|improve this answer














        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer








        edited Mar 8 at 22:46









        Tholle

        43.4k54971




        43.4k54971










        answered Mar 8 at 22:45









        Adam ChubbuckAdam Chubbuck

        1,053219




        1,053219





























            draft saved

            draft discarded
















































            Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid …


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072002%2fsemantic-ui-react-thead-cannot-appear-as-a-child-of-tbody%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown








            Popular posts from this blog

            Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

            How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

            Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices