Dynamic changing/switching of pyplot plotsHow do you change the size of figures drawn with matplotlib?Deserialize JSON into C# dynamic object?How to change the font size on a matplotlib plotHow to put the legend out of the plotplot a circle with pyplotSave plot to image file instead of displaying it using MatplotlibHow do I animate constraint changes?pyplot scatter plot marker sizeHow to make IPython notebook matplotlib plot inlinePandas Dataframe Plotting with uneven index values creates skewed graphs

What method can I use to design a dungeon difficult enough that the PCs can't make it through without killing them?

Is it logically or scientifically possible to artificially send energy to the body?

How much of data wrangling is a data scientist's job?

iPad being using in wall mount battery swollen

Should I tell management that I intend to leave due to bad software development practices?

Why is consensus so controversial in Britain?

How would I stat a creature to be immune to everything but the Magic Missile spell? (just for fun)

Why can't we play rap on piano?

What is a romance in Latin?

ssTTsSTtRrriinInnnnNNNIiinngg

Can a virus destroy the BIOS of a modern computer?

CAST throwing error when run in stored procedure but not when run as raw query

GFCI outlets - can they be repaired? Are they really needed at the end of a circuit?

What killed these X2 caps?

Venezuelan girlfriend wants to travel the USA to be with me. What is the process?

How did the Super Star Destroyer Executor get destroyed exactly?

Why didn't Miles's spider sense work before?

Expand and Contract

Why is it a bad idea to hire a hitman to eliminate most corrupt politicians?

Is there an expression that means doing something right before you will need it rather than doing it in case you might need it?

Would Slavery Reparations be considered Bills of Attainder and hence Illegal?

What exploit Are these user agents trying to use?

I would say: "You are another teacher", but she is a woman and I am a man

Valid term from quadratic sequence?



Dynamic changing/switching of pyplot plots


How do you change the size of figures drawn with matplotlib?Deserialize JSON into C# dynamic object?How to change the font size on a matplotlib plotHow to put the legend out of the plotplot a circle with pyplotSave plot to image file instead of displaying it using MatplotlibHow do I animate constraint changes?pyplot scatter plot marker sizeHow to make IPython notebook matplotlib plot inlinePandas Dataframe Plotting with uneven index values creates skewed graphs













0















I have a simple perceptron, with 8 points and 2 groups, 4 points in each. I have while loop and for inside. In this for loop I have block of code that draw points and line, it continues untill line correctly divides area with one group of point on one side and the other group on the ohter side. It works correctly, but I'm new to pyplot and only way I can do it is by creating dozens of plots and then look at each one by exiting plot one by one. I want to be able to observe "live" how the line changes it's position and stop at the end. I looked a lot, but no way seems to work or because some errors in matplotlib catalog or my data for line is in different/wrong style.



Here's how it looks like:



x1 = [-3,-2,0,2,-2,0,2,3] #entry1
x2 = [-4,1,1,2,-4,-2,1,-4] #entry2
t = [-1,-1,-1,-1,1,1,1,1] #exit
w = [-1,-1,-1] #weights

#plot(points):
for l in range(0,n):
if t[l] == -1:
col = 'ro'
else:
col = 'bo'
plt.plot(x1[l],x2[l],col)

#plot (line):
xx = np.linspace(-3.5,3.5,100)
yy = ((-1*xx*w[0])-w[2])/w[1]
plt.plot(xx,yy,'-g')
probka = j+1
title = str('Iteration'+str(i)+' (attempt'+str(j)+' from 7)')
plt.title(title)
plt.ylabel('entry x2')
plt.xlabel('entry x1')
plt.grid()
plt.show()


If full code is needed I can give it. Just need the simplest way, maybe some pause function?










share|improve this question






















  • matplotlib.org/api/_as_gen/matplotlib.pyplot.pause.html ?

    – Jody Klymak
    Mar 8 at 23:10















0















I have a simple perceptron, with 8 points and 2 groups, 4 points in each. I have while loop and for inside. In this for loop I have block of code that draw points and line, it continues untill line correctly divides area with one group of point on one side and the other group on the ohter side. It works correctly, but I'm new to pyplot and only way I can do it is by creating dozens of plots and then look at each one by exiting plot one by one. I want to be able to observe "live" how the line changes it's position and stop at the end. I looked a lot, but no way seems to work or because some errors in matplotlib catalog or my data for line is in different/wrong style.



Here's how it looks like:



x1 = [-3,-2,0,2,-2,0,2,3] #entry1
x2 = [-4,1,1,2,-4,-2,1,-4] #entry2
t = [-1,-1,-1,-1,1,1,1,1] #exit
w = [-1,-1,-1] #weights

#plot(points):
for l in range(0,n):
if t[l] == -1:
col = 'ro'
else:
col = 'bo'
plt.plot(x1[l],x2[l],col)

#plot (line):
xx = np.linspace(-3.5,3.5,100)
yy = ((-1*xx*w[0])-w[2])/w[1]
plt.plot(xx,yy,'-g')
probka = j+1
title = str('Iteration'+str(i)+' (attempt'+str(j)+' from 7)')
plt.title(title)
plt.ylabel('entry x2')
plt.xlabel('entry x1')
plt.grid()
plt.show()


If full code is needed I can give it. Just need the simplest way, maybe some pause function?










share|improve this question






















  • matplotlib.org/api/_as_gen/matplotlib.pyplot.pause.html ?

    – Jody Klymak
    Mar 8 at 23:10













0












0








0








I have a simple perceptron, with 8 points and 2 groups, 4 points in each. I have while loop and for inside. In this for loop I have block of code that draw points and line, it continues untill line correctly divides area with one group of point on one side and the other group on the ohter side. It works correctly, but I'm new to pyplot and only way I can do it is by creating dozens of plots and then look at each one by exiting plot one by one. I want to be able to observe "live" how the line changes it's position and stop at the end. I looked a lot, but no way seems to work or because some errors in matplotlib catalog or my data for line is in different/wrong style.



Here's how it looks like:



x1 = [-3,-2,0,2,-2,0,2,3] #entry1
x2 = [-4,1,1,2,-4,-2,1,-4] #entry2
t = [-1,-1,-1,-1,1,1,1,1] #exit
w = [-1,-1,-1] #weights

#plot(points):
for l in range(0,n):
if t[l] == -1:
col = 'ro'
else:
col = 'bo'
plt.plot(x1[l],x2[l],col)

#plot (line):
xx = np.linspace(-3.5,3.5,100)
yy = ((-1*xx*w[0])-w[2])/w[1]
plt.plot(xx,yy,'-g')
probka = j+1
title = str('Iteration'+str(i)+' (attempt'+str(j)+' from 7)')
plt.title(title)
plt.ylabel('entry x2')
plt.xlabel('entry x1')
plt.grid()
plt.show()


If full code is needed I can give it. Just need the simplest way, maybe some pause function?










share|improve this question














I have a simple perceptron, with 8 points and 2 groups, 4 points in each. I have while loop and for inside. In this for loop I have block of code that draw points and line, it continues untill line correctly divides area with one group of point on one side and the other group on the ohter side. It works correctly, but I'm new to pyplot and only way I can do it is by creating dozens of plots and then look at each one by exiting plot one by one. I want to be able to observe "live" how the line changes it's position and stop at the end. I looked a lot, but no way seems to work or because some errors in matplotlib catalog or my data for line is in different/wrong style.



Here's how it looks like:



x1 = [-3,-2,0,2,-2,0,2,3] #entry1
x2 = [-4,1,1,2,-4,-2,1,-4] #entry2
t = [-1,-1,-1,-1,1,1,1,1] #exit
w = [-1,-1,-1] #weights

#plot(points):
for l in range(0,n):
if t[l] == -1:
col = 'ro'
else:
col = 'bo'
plt.plot(x1[l],x2[l],col)

#plot (line):
xx = np.linspace(-3.5,3.5,100)
yy = ((-1*xx*w[0])-w[2])/w[1]
plt.plot(xx,yy,'-g')
probka = j+1
title = str('Iteration'+str(i)+' (attempt'+str(j)+' from 7)')
plt.title(title)
plt.ylabel('entry x2')
plt.xlabel('entry x1')
plt.grid()
plt.show()


If full code is needed I can give it. Just need the simplest way, maybe some pause function?







matplotlib animation dynamic live






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 8 at 22:13









KubaJamesKubaJames

11




11












  • matplotlib.org/api/_as_gen/matplotlib.pyplot.pause.html ?

    – Jody Klymak
    Mar 8 at 23:10

















  • matplotlib.org/api/_as_gen/matplotlib.pyplot.pause.html ?

    – Jody Klymak
    Mar 8 at 23:10
















matplotlib.org/api/_as_gen/matplotlib.pyplot.pause.html ?

– Jody Klymak
Mar 8 at 23:10





matplotlib.org/api/_as_gen/matplotlib.pyplot.pause.html ?

– Jody Klymak
Mar 8 at 23:10












0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55071730%2fdynamic-changing-switching-of-pyplot-plots%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55071730%2fdynamic-changing-switching-of-pyplot-plots%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page