enable permission to write to external hard-drive (mac)Getting permissions to create a new folder using NSFileManagerHow to remove file permissions on linux from an external hard drive?Git repo throws errors after hard drive recoveryExternal mouse plugin causing browser re-render of page in Mac OS X?localhost on a Mac, mySQL Root, write enabling folders, and migrating to a real serverPostgreSQL mac base permissions errorWhat's wrong with my NASM program?Installing node.js/npm on external hard drive (Mac OS Mojave)How to retrieve the location of Safari favicon images in the local SQLite cache?Hidden folder called “bin” on external HDD (mac)

What do you call someone who asks many questions?

Why do I get two different answers for this counting problem?

Why can't we play rap on piano?

How to tell a function to use the default argument values?

How to show a landlord what we have in savings?

What does the expression "A Mann!" means

Is there a hemisphere-neutral way of specifying a season?

What exploit are these user agents trying to use?

A friend helped me with a presentation – plagiarism or not?

Saudi Arabia Transit Visa

Why do bosons tend to occupy the same state?

Zip/Tar file compressed to larger size?

Forgetting the musical notes while performing in concert

What is a romance in Latin?

Could the museum Saturn V's be refitted for one more flight?

How did the Super Star Destroyer Executor get destroyed exactly?

How badly should I try to prevent a user from XSSing themselves?

What about the virus in 12 Monkeys?

Unlock My Phone! February 2018

What is the difference between 仮定 and 想定?

Examples of smooth manifolds admitting inbetween one and a continuum of complex structures

How seriously should I take size and weight limits of hand luggage?

I would say: "You are another teacher", but she is a woman and I am a man

Detention in 1997



enable permission to write to external hard-drive (mac)


Getting permissions to create a new folder using NSFileManagerHow to remove file permissions on linux from an external hard drive?Git repo throws errors after hard drive recoveryExternal mouse plugin causing browser re-render of page in Mac OS X?localhost on a Mac, mySQL Root, write enabling folders, and migrating to a real serverPostgreSQL mac base permissions errorWhat's wrong with my NASM program?Installing node.js/npm on external hard drive (Mac OS Mojave)How to retrieve the location of Safari favicon images in the local SQLite cache?Hidden folder called “bin” on external HDD (mac)













0















Somehow I lost permission to write to my external hard-drive and I need help figuring out what's wrong. Unless I did something wonky, I'm the only admin so I'm at a loss.



I recently upgraded to macOS mojav and here's the folder permissions.










share|improve this question


























    0















    Somehow I lost permission to write to my external hard-drive and I need help figuring out what's wrong. Unless I did something wonky, I'm the only admin so I'm at a loss.



    I recently upgraded to macOS mojav and here's the folder permissions.










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      Somehow I lost permission to write to my external hard-drive and I need help figuring out what's wrong. Unless I did something wonky, I'm the only admin so I'm at a loss.



      I recently upgraded to macOS mojav and here's the folder permissions.










      share|improve this question














      Somehow I lost permission to write to my external hard-drive and I need help figuring out what's wrong. Unless I did something wonky, I'm the only admin so I'm at a loss.



      I recently upgraded to macOS mojav and here's the folder permissions.







      macos






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 22:43









      financial_physicianfinancial_physician

      63




      63






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072018%2fenable-permission-to-write-to-external-hard-drive-mac%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55072018%2fenable-permission-to-write-to-external-hard-drive-mac%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices