Why don't I have debug.keystore in ~/.android folder(for mac)?Why does Java have transient fields?Why is the Android emulator so slow? How can we speed up the Android emulator?How can I find and run the keytoolWhy don't Java's +=, -=, *=, /= compound assignment operators require casting?Why can't I get a my MD5 Fingerprint of the SDK Debug Certificate?signing my application using keytoolkeytool will not promt for android passwordI cannot generate my Hash Key. it says Invalid keytoolKeystore file does not exist: /root/.android/debug.keystore for ubuntukeytool error: java.lang.Exception: Only one command is allowed: both -exportcert and -list were specified

LED on same Pin as Toggle Switch, not illuminating

I see my dog run

Example of a relative pronoun

Modification to Chariots for Heavy Cavalry Analogue for 4-armed race

DOS, create pipe for stdin/stdout of command.com(or 4dos.com) in C or Batch?

Can a German sentence have two subjects?

What do you call a Matrix-like slowdown and camera movement effect?

whey we use polarized capacitor?

Can Medicine checks be used, with decent rolls, to completely mitigate the risk of death from ongoing damage?

How old can references or sources in a thesis be?

N.B. ligature in Latex

Are white and non-white police officers equally likely to kill black suspects?

Do airline pilots ever risk not hearing communication directed to them specifically, from traffic controllers?

How to make payment on the internet without leaving a money trail?

Copenhagen passport control - US citizen

XeLaTeX and pdfLaTeX ignore hyphenation

The magic money tree problem

How can I fix this gap between bookcases I made?

"which" command doesn't work / path of Safari?

How can bays and straits be determined in a procedurally generated map?

Is there a minimum number of transactions in a block?

A newer friend of my brother's gave him a load of baseball cards that are supposedly extremely valuable. Is this a scam?

A Journey Through Space and Time

The use of multiple foreign keys on same column in SQL Server



Why don't I have debug.keystore in ~/.android folder(for mac)?


Why does Java have transient fields?Why is the Android emulator so slow? How can we speed up the Android emulator?How can I find and run the keytoolWhy don't Java's +=, -=, *=, /= compound assignment operators require casting?Why can't I get a my MD5 Fingerprint of the SDK Debug Certificate?signing my application using keytoolkeytool will not promt for android passwordI cannot generate my Hash Key. it says Invalid keytoolKeystore file does not exist: /root/.android/debug.keystore for ubuntukeytool error: java.lang.Exception: Only one command is allowed: both -exportcert and -list were specified






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








0















ls ~/.android




analytics.settings avd/ cache/ metrics/




keytool -exportcert -list -v -alias androiddebugkey -keystore ~/.android/debug.keystore



keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Keystore file does not exist:
/Users/ishandutta2007/.android/debug.keystore java.lang.Exception:
Keystore file does not exist:
/Users/ishandutta2007/.android/debug.keystore at
sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.doCommands(Main.java:745) at
sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.run(Main.java:343) at
sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.main(Main.java:336)











share|improve this question




























    0















    ls ~/.android




    analytics.settings avd/ cache/ metrics/




    keytool -exportcert -list -v -alias androiddebugkey -keystore ~/.android/debug.keystore



    keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Keystore file does not exist:
    /Users/ishandutta2007/.android/debug.keystore java.lang.Exception:
    Keystore file does not exist:
    /Users/ishandutta2007/.android/debug.keystore at
    sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.doCommands(Main.java:745) at
    sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.run(Main.java:343) at
    sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.main(Main.java:336)











    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      ls ~/.android




      analytics.settings avd/ cache/ metrics/




      keytool -exportcert -list -v -alias androiddebugkey -keystore ~/.android/debug.keystore



      keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Keystore file does not exist:
      /Users/ishandutta2007/.android/debug.keystore java.lang.Exception:
      Keystore file does not exist:
      /Users/ishandutta2007/.android/debug.keystore at
      sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.doCommands(Main.java:745) at
      sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.run(Main.java:343) at
      sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.main(Main.java:336)











      share|improve this question














      ls ~/.android




      analytics.settings avd/ cache/ metrics/




      keytool -exportcert -list -v -alias androiddebugkey -keystore ~/.android/debug.keystore



      keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Keystore file does not exist:
      /Users/ishandutta2007/.android/debug.keystore java.lang.Exception:
      Keystore file does not exist:
      /Users/ishandutta2007/.android/debug.keystore at
      sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.doCommands(Main.java:745) at
      sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.run(Main.java:343) at
      sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.main(Main.java:336)








      java android macos keystore keytool






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 9 at 3:58









      ishandutta2007ishandutta2007

      4,98764362




      4,98764362






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          There should be something wrong with your systems. But usually, the next time you build and run a debug version of your app, Android Studio will regenerates a new keystore and debug key for your. Read more details at Expiry of Debug certificate



          In case your Android Studio still not regenerate the debug key, you can use the following command:



          $ keytool -genkey -v -keystore debug.keystore -storepass android -alias androiddebugkey -keypass android -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000


          Keystore name: debug.keystore
          Keystore password: android
          Key alias: androiddebugkey
          Key password: android






          share|improve this answer























          • I reliased the issue, I was expecting to find even before I had run Android Studio for the first time.

            – ishandutta2007
            Mar 27 at 11:37











          • @ishandutta2007: Okay, I didn't suspect that at all.. Please mark this as accepted answer if it's satisfied your question. Or you can create your own answer then accept it.

            – ישו אוהב אותך
            Mar 27 at 13:32












          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55073838%2fwhy-dont-i-have-debug-keystore-in-android-folderfor-mac%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          0














          There should be something wrong with your systems. But usually, the next time you build and run a debug version of your app, Android Studio will regenerates a new keystore and debug key for your. Read more details at Expiry of Debug certificate



          In case your Android Studio still not regenerate the debug key, you can use the following command:



          $ keytool -genkey -v -keystore debug.keystore -storepass android -alias androiddebugkey -keypass android -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000


          Keystore name: debug.keystore
          Keystore password: android
          Key alias: androiddebugkey
          Key password: android






          share|improve this answer























          • I reliased the issue, I was expecting to find even before I had run Android Studio for the first time.

            – ishandutta2007
            Mar 27 at 11:37











          • @ishandutta2007: Okay, I didn't suspect that at all.. Please mark this as accepted answer if it's satisfied your question. Or you can create your own answer then accept it.

            – ישו אוהב אותך
            Mar 27 at 13:32
















          0














          There should be something wrong with your systems. But usually, the next time you build and run a debug version of your app, Android Studio will regenerates a new keystore and debug key for your. Read more details at Expiry of Debug certificate



          In case your Android Studio still not regenerate the debug key, you can use the following command:



          $ keytool -genkey -v -keystore debug.keystore -storepass android -alias androiddebugkey -keypass android -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000


          Keystore name: debug.keystore
          Keystore password: android
          Key alias: androiddebugkey
          Key password: android






          share|improve this answer























          • I reliased the issue, I was expecting to find even before I had run Android Studio for the first time.

            – ishandutta2007
            Mar 27 at 11:37











          • @ishandutta2007: Okay, I didn't suspect that at all.. Please mark this as accepted answer if it's satisfied your question. Or you can create your own answer then accept it.

            – ישו אוהב אותך
            Mar 27 at 13:32














          0












          0








          0







          There should be something wrong with your systems. But usually, the next time you build and run a debug version of your app, Android Studio will regenerates a new keystore and debug key for your. Read more details at Expiry of Debug certificate



          In case your Android Studio still not regenerate the debug key, you can use the following command:



          $ keytool -genkey -v -keystore debug.keystore -storepass android -alias androiddebugkey -keypass android -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000


          Keystore name: debug.keystore
          Keystore password: android
          Key alias: androiddebugkey
          Key password: android






          share|improve this answer













          There should be something wrong with your systems. But usually, the next time you build and run a debug version of your app, Android Studio will regenerates a new keystore and debug key for your. Read more details at Expiry of Debug certificate



          In case your Android Studio still not regenerate the debug key, you can use the following command:



          $ keytool -genkey -v -keystore debug.keystore -storepass android -alias androiddebugkey -keypass android -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000


          Keystore name: debug.keystore
          Keystore password: android
          Key alias: androiddebugkey
          Key password: android







          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered Mar 9 at 5:05









          ישו אוהב אותךישו אוהב אותך

          16.3k84360




          16.3k84360












          • I reliased the issue, I was expecting to find even before I had run Android Studio for the first time.

            – ishandutta2007
            Mar 27 at 11:37











          • @ishandutta2007: Okay, I didn't suspect that at all.. Please mark this as accepted answer if it's satisfied your question. Or you can create your own answer then accept it.

            – ישו אוהב אותך
            Mar 27 at 13:32


















          • I reliased the issue, I was expecting to find even before I had run Android Studio for the first time.

            – ishandutta2007
            Mar 27 at 11:37











          • @ishandutta2007: Okay, I didn't suspect that at all.. Please mark this as accepted answer if it's satisfied your question. Or you can create your own answer then accept it.

            – ישו אוהב אותך
            Mar 27 at 13:32

















          I reliased the issue, I was expecting to find even before I had run Android Studio for the first time.

          – ishandutta2007
          Mar 27 at 11:37





          I reliased the issue, I was expecting to find even before I had run Android Studio for the first time.

          – ishandutta2007
          Mar 27 at 11:37













          @ishandutta2007: Okay, I didn't suspect that at all.. Please mark this as accepted answer if it's satisfied your question. Or you can create your own answer then accept it.

          – ישו אוהב אותך
          Mar 27 at 13:32






          @ishandutta2007: Okay, I didn't suspect that at all.. Please mark this as accepted answer if it's satisfied your question. Or you can create your own answer then accept it.

          – ישו אוהב אותך
          Mar 27 at 13:32




















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55073838%2fwhy-dont-i-have-debug-keystore-in-android-folderfor-mac%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page