How to get/set boolean elements in RenderScript Allocations?Fling gesture detection on grid layoutGet screen dimensions in pixelsHow to send an object from one Android Activity to another using Intents?How to call a method after a delay in AndroidHow to set the text color of TextView in code?You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activityIs it possible to access more Elements in RenderScript kernel? [Android]Renderscript: How to allocate a uchar4 arrayHow to find area of difference between 2 bitmaps using Renderscript?Android Renderscript - Pass a part of input allocation to another render script

Today is the Center

Why are 150k or 200k jobs considered good when there are 300k+ births a month?

How can I fix this gap between bookcases I made?

The magic money tree problem

Compute hash value according to multiplication method

Why doesn't Newton's third law mean a person bounces back to where they started when they hit the ground?

Do airline pilots ever risk not hearing communication directed to them specifically, from traffic controllers?

How does one intimidate enemies without having the capacity for violence?

What defenses are there against being summoned by the Gate spell?

Set-theoretical foundations of Mathematics with only bounded quantifiers

How did the USSR manage to innovate in an environment characterized by government censorship and high bureaucracy?

Can an x86 CPU running in real mode be considered to be basically an 8086 CPU?

What is the offset in a seaplane's hull?

declaring a variable twice in IIFE

Why CLRS example on residual networks does not follows its formula?

What are these boxed doors outside store fronts in New York?

Example of a relative pronoun

How to type dʒ symbol (IPA) on Mac?

Book about a traveler who helps planets in need

Why Is Death Allowed In the Matrix?

"which" command doesn't work / path of Safari?

I’m planning on buying a laser printer but concerned about the life cycle of toner in the machine

Possibly bubble sort algorithm

How to report a triplet of septets in NMR tabulation?



How to get/set boolean elements in RenderScript Allocations?


Fling gesture detection on grid layoutGet screen dimensions in pixelsHow to send an object from one Android Activity to another using Intents?How to call a method after a delay in AndroidHow to set the text color of TextView in code?You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activityIs it possible to access more Elements in RenderScript kernel? [Android]Renderscript: How to allocate a uchar4 arrayHow to find area of difference between 2 bitmaps using Renderscript?Android Renderscript - Pass a part of input allocation to another render script






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








2















I create an allocation of element type boolean in Java/Kotlin like this:



script._booleanAllocation = Allocation.createTyped(rs, Type.createX(rs, Element.BOOLEAN(rs), 10))


I pass this allocation to the script and I want to access the cell using one of the rsGetElementAt* or rsSetElementAt* methods - but there is no boolean equivalent like rsGetElementAt_boolean or rsSetElementAt_boolean. How do I access the cells?










share|improve this question




























    2















    I create an allocation of element type boolean in Java/Kotlin like this:



    script._booleanAllocation = Allocation.createTyped(rs, Type.createX(rs, Element.BOOLEAN(rs), 10))


    I pass this allocation to the script and I want to access the cell using one of the rsGetElementAt* or rsSetElementAt* methods - but there is no boolean equivalent like rsGetElementAt_boolean or rsSetElementAt_boolean. How do I access the cells?










    share|improve this question
























      2












      2








      2


      1






      I create an allocation of element type boolean in Java/Kotlin like this:



      script._booleanAllocation = Allocation.createTyped(rs, Type.createX(rs, Element.BOOLEAN(rs), 10))


      I pass this allocation to the script and I want to access the cell using one of the rsGetElementAt* or rsSetElementAt* methods - but there is no boolean equivalent like rsGetElementAt_boolean or rsSetElementAt_boolean. How do I access the cells?










      share|improve this question














      I create an allocation of element type boolean in Java/Kotlin like this:



      script._booleanAllocation = Allocation.createTyped(rs, Type.createX(rs, Element.BOOLEAN(rs), 10))


      I pass this allocation to the script and I want to access the cell using one of the rsGetElementAt* or rsSetElementAt* methods - but there is no boolean equivalent like rsGetElementAt_boolean or rsSetElementAt_boolean. How do I access the cells?







      android renderscript android-renderscript






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 9 at 3:39









      JaguarJaguar

      4,371185594




      4,371185594






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55073761%2fhow-to-get-set-boolean-elements-in-renderscript-allocations%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55073761%2fhow-to-get-set-boolean-elements-in-renderscript-allocations%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page