Problems while opening Jupyter Notebook in the browserCannot open Jupyter notebook in Windows 8.1Jupyter Notebook Packages Won't ImportJupyter notebook will not open from command promptFailed to start kernel on jupyter notebookJupyter Notebook does not open normally after Windows OS setup and reinstalling AnacondaCannot start Jupyter Notebook in Anaconda Prompt (error: async)Jupyter notebook failed to work on windows10cannot run jupyter notebook from anaconda but able to run it from pythonCan't launch Jupyter Notebook at all

Why can't I see bouncing of a switch on an oscilloscope?

If two metric spaces are topologically equivalent (homeomorphic) imply that they are complete?

What do the dots in this tr command do: tr .............A-Z A-ZA-Z <<< "JVPQBOV" (with 13 dots)

How can I hide my bitcoin transactions to protect anonymity from others?

How to re-create Edward Weson's Pepper No. 30?

The magic money tree problem

What is the offset in a seaplane's hull?

Is the month field really deprecated?

How old can references or sources in a thesis be?

Is there really no realistic way for a skeleton monster to move around without magic?

How long does it take to type this?

Is it possible to do 50 km distance without any previous training?

The use of multiple foreign keys on same column in SQL Server

What do you call a Matrix-like slowdown and camera movement effect?

"which" command doesn't work / path of Safari?

N.B. ligature in Latex

Shell script not opening as desktop application

Infinite past with a beginning?

A Journey Through Space and Time

Why not use SQL instead of GraphQL?

How to get the available space of $HOME as a variable in shell scripting?

How does one intimidate enemies without having the capacity for violence?

Is the language <p,n> belongs to NP class?

How is the claim "I am in New York only if I am in America" the same as "If I am in New York, then I am in America?



Problems while opening Jupyter Notebook in the browser


Cannot open Jupyter notebook in Windows 8.1Jupyter Notebook Packages Won't ImportJupyter notebook will not open from command promptFailed to start kernel on jupyter notebookJupyter Notebook does not open normally after Windows OS setup and reinstalling AnacondaCannot start Jupyter Notebook in Anaconda Prompt (error: async)Jupyter notebook failed to work on windows10cannot run jupyter notebook from anaconda but able to run it from pythonCan't launch Jupyter Notebook at all






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty height:90px;width:728px;box-sizing:border-box;








2















I had anaconda installed in on my Windows 8.1. Yesterday I had to do some work with web development and I installed Brackets on my Windows. After that when I opened JupyterNotebook, it opened in Brackets.

To solve the issue I uninstalled Brackets and opened Jupyter Notebook again but it didn't open afterwards.



I then checked my Task Manager to observe what was wrong and I saw that the Jupyter Notebook is open in some other place than the browser but it is not visible: JupyterNotebook



I had also tried reinstalling anaconda but even this didn't work.
Will be very thankful if anyone provides a good solution for this.



Some screenshots are attached that might be helpful: Task Manager










share|improve this question
























  • You start Jupter by command jupyter notebook in cmd?

    – Happy Boy
    Mar 9 at 3:45






  • 1





    Did you try to copy (ctrl shift c) and paste (ctrl v) the url into the browser to see if it opened? Also try restarting the computer.

    – bob1
    Mar 9 at 3:47











  • @ningchen I tried both wats. I tried to launch it from the graphical interface of anaconda and the anaconda prompt. Both ways didn't work. However, I didn't tried from cmd. After reading your comment i tried writing this command in cmd and it show "Didn't recognize this as internal or external command"

    – Muhammad Rehan Javed
    Mar 9 at 3:51











  • @bob1 Yes I tried to restart the laptop but even this didn't work. However, I didn't tried copying the url. I can only copy the url when the notebook is opened somewhere. In this case, I don't have access to the url which I might copy.

    – Muhammad Rehan Javed
    Mar 9 at 3:56











  • copy this url "localhost:8889/?token=899a115....." from cmd, and paste it into your browser.

    – Happy Boy
    Mar 9 at 3:59

















2















I had anaconda installed in on my Windows 8.1. Yesterday I had to do some work with web development and I installed Brackets on my Windows. After that when I opened JupyterNotebook, it opened in Brackets.

To solve the issue I uninstalled Brackets and opened Jupyter Notebook again but it didn't open afterwards.



I then checked my Task Manager to observe what was wrong and I saw that the Jupyter Notebook is open in some other place than the browser but it is not visible: JupyterNotebook



I had also tried reinstalling anaconda but even this didn't work.
Will be very thankful if anyone provides a good solution for this.



Some screenshots are attached that might be helpful: Task Manager










share|improve this question
























  • You start Jupter by command jupyter notebook in cmd?

    – Happy Boy
    Mar 9 at 3:45






  • 1





    Did you try to copy (ctrl shift c) and paste (ctrl v) the url into the browser to see if it opened? Also try restarting the computer.

    – bob1
    Mar 9 at 3:47











  • @ningchen I tried both wats. I tried to launch it from the graphical interface of anaconda and the anaconda prompt. Both ways didn't work. However, I didn't tried from cmd. After reading your comment i tried writing this command in cmd and it show "Didn't recognize this as internal or external command"

    – Muhammad Rehan Javed
    Mar 9 at 3:51











  • @bob1 Yes I tried to restart the laptop but even this didn't work. However, I didn't tried copying the url. I can only copy the url when the notebook is opened somewhere. In this case, I don't have access to the url which I might copy.

    – Muhammad Rehan Javed
    Mar 9 at 3:56











  • copy this url "localhost:8889/?token=899a115....." from cmd, and paste it into your browser.

    – Happy Boy
    Mar 9 at 3:59













2












2








2


1






I had anaconda installed in on my Windows 8.1. Yesterday I had to do some work with web development and I installed Brackets on my Windows. After that when I opened JupyterNotebook, it opened in Brackets.

To solve the issue I uninstalled Brackets and opened Jupyter Notebook again but it didn't open afterwards.



I then checked my Task Manager to observe what was wrong and I saw that the Jupyter Notebook is open in some other place than the browser but it is not visible: JupyterNotebook



I had also tried reinstalling anaconda but even this didn't work.
Will be very thankful if anyone provides a good solution for this.



Some screenshots are attached that might be helpful: Task Manager










share|improve this question
















I had anaconda installed in on my Windows 8.1. Yesterday I had to do some work with web development and I installed Brackets on my Windows. After that when I opened JupyterNotebook, it opened in Brackets.

To solve the issue I uninstalled Brackets and opened Jupyter Notebook again but it didn't open afterwards.



I then checked my Task Manager to observe what was wrong and I saw that the Jupyter Notebook is open in some other place than the browser but it is not visible: JupyterNotebook



I had also tried reinstalling anaconda but even this didn't work.
Will be very thankful if anyone provides a good solution for this.



Some screenshots are attached that might be helpful: Task Manager







python anaconda jupyter-notebook windows-8.1






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 10 at 10:08









Al.G.

2,91552440




2,91552440










asked Mar 9 at 3:35









Muhammad Rehan JavedMuhammad Rehan Javed

93




93












  • You start Jupter by command jupyter notebook in cmd?

    – Happy Boy
    Mar 9 at 3:45






  • 1





    Did you try to copy (ctrl shift c) and paste (ctrl v) the url into the browser to see if it opened? Also try restarting the computer.

    – bob1
    Mar 9 at 3:47











  • @ningchen I tried both wats. I tried to launch it from the graphical interface of anaconda and the anaconda prompt. Both ways didn't work. However, I didn't tried from cmd. After reading your comment i tried writing this command in cmd and it show "Didn't recognize this as internal or external command"

    – Muhammad Rehan Javed
    Mar 9 at 3:51











  • @bob1 Yes I tried to restart the laptop but even this didn't work. However, I didn't tried copying the url. I can only copy the url when the notebook is opened somewhere. In this case, I don't have access to the url which I might copy.

    – Muhammad Rehan Javed
    Mar 9 at 3:56











  • copy this url "localhost:8889/?token=899a115....." from cmd, and paste it into your browser.

    – Happy Boy
    Mar 9 at 3:59

















  • You start Jupter by command jupyter notebook in cmd?

    – Happy Boy
    Mar 9 at 3:45






  • 1





    Did you try to copy (ctrl shift c) and paste (ctrl v) the url into the browser to see if it opened? Also try restarting the computer.

    – bob1
    Mar 9 at 3:47











  • @ningchen I tried both wats. I tried to launch it from the graphical interface of anaconda and the anaconda prompt. Both ways didn't work. However, I didn't tried from cmd. After reading your comment i tried writing this command in cmd and it show "Didn't recognize this as internal or external command"

    – Muhammad Rehan Javed
    Mar 9 at 3:51











  • @bob1 Yes I tried to restart the laptop but even this didn't work. However, I didn't tried copying the url. I can only copy the url when the notebook is opened somewhere. In this case, I don't have access to the url which I might copy.

    – Muhammad Rehan Javed
    Mar 9 at 3:56











  • copy this url "localhost:8889/?token=899a115....." from cmd, and paste it into your browser.

    – Happy Boy
    Mar 9 at 3:59
















You start Jupter by command jupyter notebook in cmd?

– Happy Boy
Mar 9 at 3:45





You start Jupter by command jupyter notebook in cmd?

– Happy Boy
Mar 9 at 3:45




1




1





Did you try to copy (ctrl shift c) and paste (ctrl v) the url into the browser to see if it opened? Also try restarting the computer.

– bob1
Mar 9 at 3:47





Did you try to copy (ctrl shift c) and paste (ctrl v) the url into the browser to see if it opened? Also try restarting the computer.

– bob1
Mar 9 at 3:47













@ningchen I tried both wats. I tried to launch it from the graphical interface of anaconda and the anaconda prompt. Both ways didn't work. However, I didn't tried from cmd. After reading your comment i tried writing this command in cmd and it show "Didn't recognize this as internal or external command"

– Muhammad Rehan Javed
Mar 9 at 3:51





@ningchen I tried both wats. I tried to launch it from the graphical interface of anaconda and the anaconda prompt. Both ways didn't work. However, I didn't tried from cmd. After reading your comment i tried writing this command in cmd and it show "Didn't recognize this as internal or external command"

– Muhammad Rehan Javed
Mar 9 at 3:51













@bob1 Yes I tried to restart the laptop but even this didn't work. However, I didn't tried copying the url. I can only copy the url when the notebook is opened somewhere. In this case, I don't have access to the url which I might copy.

– Muhammad Rehan Javed
Mar 9 at 3:56





@bob1 Yes I tried to restart the laptop but even this didn't work. However, I didn't tried copying the url. I can only copy the url when the notebook is opened somewhere. In this case, I don't have access to the url which I might copy.

– Muhammad Rehan Javed
Mar 9 at 3:56













copy this url "localhost:8889/?token=899a115....." from cmd, and paste it into your browser.

– Happy Boy
Mar 9 at 3:59





copy this url "localhost:8889/?token=899a115....." from cmd, and paste it into your browser.

– Happy Boy
Mar 9 at 3:59












0






active

oldest

votes












Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55073742%2fproblems-while-opening-jupyter-notebook-in-the-browser%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55073742%2fproblems-while-opening-jupyter-notebook-in-the-browser%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page