Use Firebase to extract a white-list users from all logged in users into an iOS app [closed]2019 Community Moderator ElectionGoogle Cloud datastore vs firebaseIs Firebase Remote Config does a delta sync or does it downloads all the configs every time?Can I use Firebase remote config for updating strings.xml of Android app?Firebase w/ Older Google Play ServicesHow to enable particular feature in android app for specified users based on city using A/B TestingUsing two Firebase services from different Firebase projects into one mobile appFirebase Mobile App Tracking - Which libraries to use?Logging user actions in Firebase JSAccess facebook user information when logged in from Firebase eg user id, name, profile picture etcHow do I get a user's facebook username (and other user info) when logged Firebase?

Do native speakers use "ultima" and "proxima" frequently in spoken English?

Do people actually use the word "kaputt" in conversation?

10 year ban after applying for a UK student visa

Should I be concerned about student access to a test bank?

How can a new country break out from a developed country without war?

If I cast the Enlarge/Reduce spell on an arrow, what weapon could it count as?

Help with identifying unique aircraft over NE Pennsylvania

TDE Master Key Rotation

Print last inputted byte

Why is this tree refusing to shed its dead leaves?

Can other pieces capture a threatening piece and prevent a checkmate?

Recursively updating the MLE as new observations stream in

is this saw blade faulty?

What is the reasoning behind standardization (dividing by standard deviation)?

What is 管理しきれず?

Is xar preinstalled on macOS?

Knife as defense against stray dogs

Why is participating in the European Parliamentary elections used as a threat?

Turning a hard to access nut?

How can an organ that provides biological immortality be unable to regenerate?

CLI: Get information Ubuntu releases

"Marked down as someone wanting to sell shares." What does that mean?

Was World War I a war of liberals against authoritarians?

Friend wants my recommendation but I don't want to



Use Firebase to extract a white-list users from all logged in users into an iOS app [closed]



2019 Community Moderator ElectionGoogle Cloud datastore vs firebaseIs Firebase Remote Config does a delta sync or does it downloads all the configs every time?Can I use Firebase remote config for updating strings.xml of Android app?Firebase w/ Older Google Play ServicesHow to enable particular feature in android app for specified users based on city using A/B TestingUsing two Firebase services from different Firebase projects into one mobile appFirebase Mobile App Tracking - Which libraries to use?Logging user actions in Firebase JSAccess facebook user information when logged in from Firebase eg user id, name, profile picture etcHow do I get a user's facebook username (and other user info) when logged Firebase?










-4















In an iOS app, it's needed to create a limited number of white-list users (based on their User IDs) for a demo purpose, the main purpose of this user separation is to show a new feature of the app to those selected users after they logged into the app while that new feature will be hidden from the rest of users. I was thinking to use Firebase to implement this scenario. After reviewing Firebase documentation I realized I don't have to use any cloud storage or realtime database services maybe using Remote Config service is a better option but I wonder how can I configure it with the list of logged in users and how can I differentiate users based on their user ids.










share|improve this question















closed as unclear what you're asking by André Kool, rmaddy, El Tomato, Prashant Tukadiya, gnat Mar 8 at 22:33


Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


















  • The question is pretty unclear but if you want to store a list of anything, you can do that in either Firebase Realtime Database or Firestore. I assume your app is going to use Authentication and Firebase does that as well. Can you possibly clarify the question?

    – Jay
    Mar 7 at 21:38











  • Well I’m not going to use Firebase for user authentication I have a list of usernames which some features of the app should be shown to only some users not all that’s why I thought about using Firebase to define user accessibility level after they logged into the app but wasn’t sure which of the Firebase frameworks is good to implement this story

    – Samira
    Mar 8 at 3:29











  • Firebase is awesome that that purpose and can be your back end database as well so users can access their data wherever they are and from any of their mobile devices. It offers user authentication and Rules which ensure data is secure. I would suggest taking a look at it for your task.

    – Jay
    Mar 8 at 15:18















-4















In an iOS app, it's needed to create a limited number of white-list users (based on their User IDs) for a demo purpose, the main purpose of this user separation is to show a new feature of the app to those selected users after they logged into the app while that new feature will be hidden from the rest of users. I was thinking to use Firebase to implement this scenario. After reviewing Firebase documentation I realized I don't have to use any cloud storage or realtime database services maybe using Remote Config service is a better option but I wonder how can I configure it with the list of logged in users and how can I differentiate users based on their user ids.










share|improve this question















closed as unclear what you're asking by André Kool, rmaddy, El Tomato, Prashant Tukadiya, gnat Mar 8 at 22:33


Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


















  • The question is pretty unclear but if you want to store a list of anything, you can do that in either Firebase Realtime Database or Firestore. I assume your app is going to use Authentication and Firebase does that as well. Can you possibly clarify the question?

    – Jay
    Mar 7 at 21:38











  • Well I’m not going to use Firebase for user authentication I have a list of usernames which some features of the app should be shown to only some users not all that’s why I thought about using Firebase to define user accessibility level after they logged into the app but wasn’t sure which of the Firebase frameworks is good to implement this story

    – Samira
    Mar 8 at 3:29











  • Firebase is awesome that that purpose and can be your back end database as well so users can access their data wherever they are and from any of their mobile devices. It offers user authentication and Rules which ensure data is secure. I would suggest taking a look at it for your task.

    – Jay
    Mar 8 at 15:18













-4












-4








-4








In an iOS app, it's needed to create a limited number of white-list users (based on their User IDs) for a demo purpose, the main purpose of this user separation is to show a new feature of the app to those selected users after they logged into the app while that new feature will be hidden from the rest of users. I was thinking to use Firebase to implement this scenario. After reviewing Firebase documentation I realized I don't have to use any cloud storage or realtime database services maybe using Remote Config service is a better option but I wonder how can I configure it with the list of logged in users and how can I differentiate users based on their user ids.










share|improve this question
















In an iOS app, it's needed to create a limited number of white-list users (based on their User IDs) for a demo purpose, the main purpose of this user separation is to show a new feature of the app to those selected users after they logged into the app while that new feature will be hidden from the rest of users. I was thinking to use Firebase to implement this scenario. After reviewing Firebase documentation I realized I don't have to use any cloud storage or realtime database services maybe using Remote Config service is a better option but I wonder how can I configure it with the list of logged in users and how can I differentiate users based on their user ids.







ios swift firebase login firebase-remote-config






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 11 at 19:20







Samira

















asked Mar 7 at 18:51









SamiraSamira

6710




6710




closed as unclear what you're asking by André Kool, rmaddy, El Tomato, Prashant Tukadiya, gnat Mar 8 at 22:33


Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.









closed as unclear what you're asking by André Kool, rmaddy, El Tomato, Prashant Tukadiya, gnat Mar 8 at 22:33


Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.














  • The question is pretty unclear but if you want to store a list of anything, you can do that in either Firebase Realtime Database or Firestore. I assume your app is going to use Authentication and Firebase does that as well. Can you possibly clarify the question?

    – Jay
    Mar 7 at 21:38











  • Well I’m not going to use Firebase for user authentication I have a list of usernames which some features of the app should be shown to only some users not all that’s why I thought about using Firebase to define user accessibility level after they logged into the app but wasn’t sure which of the Firebase frameworks is good to implement this story

    – Samira
    Mar 8 at 3:29











  • Firebase is awesome that that purpose and can be your back end database as well so users can access their data wherever they are and from any of their mobile devices. It offers user authentication and Rules which ensure data is secure. I would suggest taking a look at it for your task.

    – Jay
    Mar 8 at 15:18

















  • The question is pretty unclear but if you want to store a list of anything, you can do that in either Firebase Realtime Database or Firestore. I assume your app is going to use Authentication and Firebase does that as well. Can you possibly clarify the question?

    – Jay
    Mar 7 at 21:38











  • Well I’m not going to use Firebase for user authentication I have a list of usernames which some features of the app should be shown to only some users not all that’s why I thought about using Firebase to define user accessibility level after they logged into the app but wasn’t sure which of the Firebase frameworks is good to implement this story

    – Samira
    Mar 8 at 3:29











  • Firebase is awesome that that purpose and can be your back end database as well so users can access their data wherever they are and from any of their mobile devices. It offers user authentication and Rules which ensure data is secure. I would suggest taking a look at it for your task.

    – Jay
    Mar 8 at 15:18
















The question is pretty unclear but if you want to store a list of anything, you can do that in either Firebase Realtime Database or Firestore. I assume your app is going to use Authentication and Firebase does that as well. Can you possibly clarify the question?

– Jay
Mar 7 at 21:38





The question is pretty unclear but if you want to store a list of anything, you can do that in either Firebase Realtime Database or Firestore. I assume your app is going to use Authentication and Firebase does that as well. Can you possibly clarify the question?

– Jay
Mar 7 at 21:38













Well I’m not going to use Firebase for user authentication I have a list of usernames which some features of the app should be shown to only some users not all that’s why I thought about using Firebase to define user accessibility level after they logged into the app but wasn’t sure which of the Firebase frameworks is good to implement this story

– Samira
Mar 8 at 3:29





Well I’m not going to use Firebase for user authentication I have a list of usernames which some features of the app should be shown to only some users not all that’s why I thought about using Firebase to define user accessibility level after they logged into the app but wasn’t sure which of the Firebase frameworks is good to implement this story

– Samira
Mar 8 at 3:29













Firebase is awesome that that purpose and can be your back end database as well so users can access their data wherever they are and from any of their mobile devices. It offers user authentication and Rules which ensure data is secure. I would suggest taking a look at it for your task.

– Jay
Mar 8 at 15:18





Firebase is awesome that that purpose and can be your back end database as well so users can access their data wherever they are and from any of their mobile devices. It offers user authentication and Rules which ensure data is secure. I would suggest taking a look at it for your task.

– Jay
Mar 8 at 15:18












0






active

oldest

votes

















0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes

Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page