Best design pattern for uppermost wrapped component in react-native-navigationWhat is the difference between using constructor vs getInitialState in React / React Native?React Native global stylesWhat is the difference between React Native and React?Sending passProps to specific components in React-Native-Navigationreact navigation header for StackNavigator screen doesn't render if screen wrapped in HOCReact Native Navigation - Multiple Instances of a ScreenReact Native Navigation & Error BoundariesStoring global state in react-native/react-navigation app?React Native Navigation / Context APIWrapping ThemeProvider to wix react-native-navigation V2

How do you make your own symbol when Detexify fails?

How to explain what's wrong with this application of the chain rule?

Taxes on Dividends in a Roth IRA

Microchip documentation does not label CAN buss pins on micro controller pinout diagram

When were female captains banned from Starfleet?

What features enable the Su-25 Frogfoot to operate with such a wide variety of fuels?

awk assign to multiple variables at once

US tourist/student visa

Permission on Database

Why Shazam when there is already Superman?

What is Cash Advance APR?

How to preserve electronics (computers, iPads and phones) for hundreds of years

Why is it that I can sometimes guess the next note?

How does electrical safety system work on ISS?

What's the name of the logical fallacy where a debater extends a statement far beyond the original statement to make it true?

What (the heck) is a Super Worm Equinox Moon?

How do I tell my boss that I'm quitting soon, especially given that a colleague just left this week

Review your own paper in Mathematics

Quoting Keynes in a lecture

Circuit Analysis: Obtaining Close Loop OP - AMP Transfer function

Why should universal income be universal?

What kind of floor tile is this?

Why can't the Brexit deadlock in the UK parliament be solved with a plurality vote?

Does grappling negate Mirror Image?



Best design pattern for uppermost wrapped component in react-native-navigation


What is the difference between using constructor vs getInitialState in React / React Native?React Native global stylesWhat is the difference between React Native and React?Sending passProps to specific components in React-Native-Navigationreact navigation header for StackNavigator screen doesn't render if screen wrapped in HOCReact Native Navigation - Multiple Instances of a ScreenReact Native Navigation & Error BoundariesStoring global state in react-native/react-navigation app?React Native Navigation / Context APIWrapping ThemeProvider to wix react-native-navigation V2













1















I am currently migrating my codebase from react-navigation to RNN. For the previous implementation, I have two more wrapped components under the Provider component. The architecture shows below



<Provider>
<WebsocketManager>
<ConnectionManager>
<App> (render react-navigation navigator inside)
</ConnectionManager>
</WebsocketManager>
</Provider>


But right now if I understand and implement correctly, the new architecture of RNN should be this way



<Provider>
<Screen 1 />
</Provider>

<Provider>
<Screen 2 />
</Provider>


These screens share the same redux store. But what is the best way to embed my two more upper components here? Notice that I need those screen to use the same instance like singleton way. If I use HOC to wrap the Screen 1 and Screen 2..., each screen will be wrapped by new instances of managers. Some logics like open ws might run multiple times if there is no global flag to control. I am wondering if there is a RNN way to handle this condition and what the best design pattern is.










share|improve this question


























    1















    I am currently migrating my codebase from react-navigation to RNN. For the previous implementation, I have two more wrapped components under the Provider component. The architecture shows below



    <Provider>
    <WebsocketManager>
    <ConnectionManager>
    <App> (render react-navigation navigator inside)
    </ConnectionManager>
    </WebsocketManager>
    </Provider>


    But right now if I understand and implement correctly, the new architecture of RNN should be this way



    <Provider>
    <Screen 1 />
    </Provider>

    <Provider>
    <Screen 2 />
    </Provider>


    These screens share the same redux store. But what is the best way to embed my two more upper components here? Notice that I need those screen to use the same instance like singleton way. If I use HOC to wrap the Screen 1 and Screen 2..., each screen will be wrapped by new instances of managers. Some logics like open ws might run multiple times if there is no global flag to control. I am wondering if there is a RNN way to handle this condition and what the best design pattern is.










    share|improve this question
























      1












      1








      1


      0






      I am currently migrating my codebase from react-navigation to RNN. For the previous implementation, I have two more wrapped components under the Provider component. The architecture shows below



      <Provider>
      <WebsocketManager>
      <ConnectionManager>
      <App> (render react-navigation navigator inside)
      </ConnectionManager>
      </WebsocketManager>
      </Provider>


      But right now if I understand and implement correctly, the new architecture of RNN should be this way



      <Provider>
      <Screen 1 />
      </Provider>

      <Provider>
      <Screen 2 />
      </Provider>


      These screens share the same redux store. But what is the best way to embed my two more upper components here? Notice that I need those screen to use the same instance like singleton way. If I use HOC to wrap the Screen 1 and Screen 2..., each screen will be wrapped by new instances of managers. Some logics like open ws might run multiple times if there is no global flag to control. I am wondering if there is a RNN way to handle this condition and what the best design pattern is.










      share|improve this question














      I am currently migrating my codebase from react-navigation to RNN. For the previous implementation, I have two more wrapped components under the Provider component. The architecture shows below



      <Provider>
      <WebsocketManager>
      <ConnectionManager>
      <App> (render react-navigation navigator inside)
      </ConnectionManager>
      </WebsocketManager>
      </Provider>


      But right now if I understand and implement correctly, the new architecture of RNN should be this way



      <Provider>
      <Screen 1 />
      </Provider>

      <Provider>
      <Screen 2 />
      </Provider>


      These screens share the same redux store. But what is the best way to embed my two more upper components here? Notice that I need those screen to use the same instance like singleton way. If I use HOC to wrap the Screen 1 and Screen 2..., each screen will be wrapped by new instances of managers. Some logics like open ws might run multiple times if there is no global flag to control. I am wondering if there is a RNN way to handle this condition and what the best design pattern is.







      react-native react-native-navigation wix-react-native-navigation react-native-navigation-v2






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 7 at 23:42









      Maolei TangMaolei Tang

      214




      214






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054585%2fbest-design-pattern-for-uppermost-wrapped-component-in-react-native-navigation%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054585%2fbest-design-pattern-for-uppermost-wrapped-component-in-react-native-navigation%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page