Sherter Gradle plugin for pre-commit“Debug certificate expired” error in Eclipse Android pluginsGradle - jar file name in java pluginHow can I force gradle to redownload dependencies?How to create Java gradle projectWhat is Gradle in Android Studio?gradle build fails on lint taskGradle fails to resolve dependencies in Android StudioGradle equivalent for Maven Java formatter that uses com.googlecode.maven-java-formatter-pluginCannot build gradle prroject with gradle --scan optionCouldn't locate lint-gradle-api-26.1.2.jar for Flutter project

C++ check if statement can be evaluated constexpr

Review your own paper in Mathematics

Is there a RAID 0 Equivalent for RAM?

What's the name of the logical fallacy where a debater extends a statement far beyond the original statement to make it true?

Is there a way to have vectors outlined in a Vector Plot?

Does an advisor owe his/her student anything? Will an advisor keep a PhD student only out of pity?

What is going on with gets(stdin) on the site coderbyte?

How to explain what's wrong with this application of the chain rule?

Non-trope happy ending?

How could a planet have erratic days?

The IT department bottlenecks progress, how should I handle this?

Can I say "fingers" when referring to toes?

Will number of steps recorded on FitBit/any fitness tracker add up distance in PokemonGo?

Shouldn’t conservatives embrace universal basic income?

Why is the Sun approximated as a black body at ~ 5800 K?

Can I cause damage to electrical appliances by unplugging them when they are turned on?

Is this toilet slogan correct usage of the English language?

Biological Blimps: Propulsion

When were female captains banned from Starfleet?

Microchip documentation does not label CAN buss pins on micro controller pinout diagram

How many arrows is an archer expected to fire by the end of the Tyranny of Dragons pair of adventures?

Does the Linux kernel need a file system to run?

Does "he squandered his car on drink" sound natural?

Fantasy comedy romance novel, set in medieval times, involving a siege, a nun, and enchanted pickles



Sherter Gradle plugin for pre-commit


“Debug certificate expired” error in Eclipse Android pluginsGradle - jar file name in java pluginHow can I force gradle to redownload dependencies?How to create Java gradle projectWhat is Gradle in Android Studio?gradle build fails on lint taskGradle fails to resolve dependencies in Android StudioGradle equivalent for Maven Java formatter that uses com.googlecode.maven-java-formatter-pluginCannot build gradle prroject with gradle --scan optionCouldn't locate lint-gradle-api-26.1.2.jar for Flutter project













0















I am trying to add sherter gradle plugin for code style. I want to run this plugin in pre-commit script file.



I added sherter in gradle as,



repositories 
jcenter()
maven url "https://plugins.gradle.org/m2/"


dependencies
classpath 'gradle.plugin.com.github.sherter.google-java-format:google-java-format-gradle-plugin:0.6'


apply plugin: 'com.github.sherter.google-java-format'


My pre-commit file is in a directory called "scripts". In pre-commit file if I added a line like this



./gradlew verifyGJF


it is failing there. when I go to project root directory and run the same command is working. Why is it so? Whether I have to make any link to the gradle file.



Note: Gradle file is executable and it is running fine from project root directory, but from pre-commit file or even in terminal if I go to the "scripts" folder the verifyGJF is not running.










share|improve this question




























    0















    I am trying to add sherter gradle plugin for code style. I want to run this plugin in pre-commit script file.



    I added sherter in gradle as,



    repositories 
    jcenter()
    maven url "https://plugins.gradle.org/m2/"


    dependencies
    classpath 'gradle.plugin.com.github.sherter.google-java-format:google-java-format-gradle-plugin:0.6'


    apply plugin: 'com.github.sherter.google-java-format'


    My pre-commit file is in a directory called "scripts". In pre-commit file if I added a line like this



    ./gradlew verifyGJF


    it is failing there. when I go to project root directory and run the same command is working. Why is it so? Whether I have to make any link to the gradle file.



    Note: Gradle file is executable and it is running fine from project root directory, but from pre-commit file or even in terminal if I go to the "scripts" folder the verifyGJF is not running.










    share|improve this question


























      0












      0








      0








      I am trying to add sherter gradle plugin for code style. I want to run this plugin in pre-commit script file.



      I added sherter in gradle as,



      repositories 
      jcenter()
      maven url "https://plugins.gradle.org/m2/"


      dependencies
      classpath 'gradle.plugin.com.github.sherter.google-java-format:google-java-format-gradle-plugin:0.6'


      apply plugin: 'com.github.sherter.google-java-format'


      My pre-commit file is in a directory called "scripts". In pre-commit file if I added a line like this



      ./gradlew verifyGJF


      it is failing there. when I go to project root directory and run the same command is working. Why is it so? Whether I have to make any link to the gradle file.



      Note: Gradle file is executable and it is running fine from project root directory, but from pre-commit file or even in terminal if I go to the "scripts" folder the verifyGJF is not running.










      share|improve this question
















      I am trying to add sherter gradle plugin for code style. I want to run this plugin in pre-commit script file.



      I added sherter in gradle as,



      repositories 
      jcenter()
      maven url "https://plugins.gradle.org/m2/"


      dependencies
      classpath 'gradle.plugin.com.github.sherter.google-java-format:google-java-format-gradle-plugin:0.6'


      apply plugin: 'com.github.sherter.google-java-format'


      My pre-commit file is in a directory called "scripts". In pre-commit file if I added a line like this



      ./gradlew verifyGJF


      it is failing there. when I go to project root directory and run the same command is working. Why is it so? Whether I have to make any link to the gradle file.



      Note: Gradle file is executable and it is running fine from project root directory, but from pre-commit file or even in terminal if I go to the "scripts" folder the verifyGJF is not running.







      android gradle pre-commit google-java-format






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 11 at 14:53







      SmartAndroidian

















      asked Mar 7 at 23:54









      SmartAndroidianSmartAndroidian

      15117




      15117






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054689%2fsherter-gradle-plugin-for-pre-commit%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054689%2fsherter-gradle-plugin-for-pre-commit%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices