How to save multiple images using QFileDialog and boostHow do you set, clear, and toggle a single bit?How do I iterate over the words of a string?How can I profile C++ code running on Linux?smart pointers (boost) explainedHow to use Boost in Visual Studio 2010C++11 introduced a standardized memory model. What does it mean? And how is it going to affect C++ programming?Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for 'Coca-Cola Can' RecognitionHow does libuv compare to Boost/ASIO?How to install Boost on UbuntuHow to store images on QTableView (Qt and openCV)

Review your own paper in Mathematics

awk assign to multiple variables at once

Why does this expression simplify as such?

Can I cause damage to electrical appliances by unplugging them when they are turned on?

What is the English pronunciation of "pain au chocolat"?

Is it necessary to use pronouns with the verb "essere"?

Which Article Helped Get Rid of Technobabble in RPGs?

Change the color of a single dot in `ddot` symbol

The IT department bottlenecks progress, how should I handle this?

Has any country ever had 2 former presidents in jail simultaneously?

Why do ¬, ∀ and ∃ have the same precedence?

How do you make your own symbol when Detexify fails?

Were Persian-Median kings illiterate?

Can I turn my anal-retentiveness into a career?

Is this part of the description of the Archfey warlock's Misty Escape feature redundant?

Can I say "fingers" when referring to toes?

Why is it that I can sometimes guess the next note?

Giving feedback to someone without sounding prejudiced

Why can't the Brexit deadlock in the UK parliament be solved with a plurality vote?

Why should universal income be universal?

Why does AES have exactly 10 rounds for a 128-bit key, 12 for 192 bits and 14 for a 256-bit key size?

Mimic lecturing on blackboard, facing audience

Can you use Vicious Mockery to win an argument or gain favours?

How can I write humor as character trait?



How to save multiple images using QFileDialog and boost


How do you set, clear, and toggle a single bit?How do I iterate over the words of a string?How can I profile C++ code running on Linux?smart pointers (boost) explainedHow to use Boost in Visual Studio 2010C++11 introduced a standardized memory model. What does it mean? And how is it going to affect C++ programming?Image Processing: Algorithm Improvement for 'Coca-Cola Can' RecognitionHow does libuv compare to Boost/ASIO?How to install Boost on UbuntuHow to store images on QTableView (Qt and openCV)













1















I have small gui that has N.1 QGraphicsView and N.1 QPushButton.
After I upload some images I am saving them in a specific folder on my Desktop. For this operation I am combining QFileDialog together with the library boost.
Program runs but images are not being saved in the targeted folder, what am I missing?



See below the snipped of code I am using for the save QPushButton:



void MainWindow::on_saveToFileBtnCamB_clicked()

QString rectB = QFileDialog::getExistingDirectory(this, tr("Choose an image directory to load"),
fileCamRectB, QFileDialog::ShowDirsOnly









share|improve this question






















  • Should it be something like finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".extention"); ?

    – Jarod42
    Mar 7 at 23:39











  • What is finishedImages[i].getB() ?

    – Jarod42
    Mar 7 at 23:40











  • private member

    – Emanuele
    Mar 7 at 23:44











  • QList<StereoImage> finishedImages

    – Emanuele
    Mar 7 at 23:44











  • I tried the following but it does not work yet: finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".tiff"));

    – Emanuele
    Mar 7 at 23:46















1















I have small gui that has N.1 QGraphicsView and N.1 QPushButton.
After I upload some images I am saving them in a specific folder on my Desktop. For this operation I am combining QFileDialog together with the library boost.
Program runs but images are not being saved in the targeted folder, what am I missing?



See below the snipped of code I am using for the save QPushButton:



void MainWindow::on_saveToFileBtnCamB_clicked()

QString rectB = QFileDialog::getExistingDirectory(this, tr("Choose an image directory to load"),
fileCamRectB, QFileDialog::ShowDirsOnly









share|improve this question






















  • Should it be something like finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".extention"); ?

    – Jarod42
    Mar 7 at 23:39











  • What is finishedImages[i].getB() ?

    – Jarod42
    Mar 7 at 23:40











  • private member

    – Emanuele
    Mar 7 at 23:44











  • QList<StereoImage> finishedImages

    – Emanuele
    Mar 7 at 23:44











  • I tried the following but it does not work yet: finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".tiff"));

    – Emanuele
    Mar 7 at 23:46













1












1








1








I have small gui that has N.1 QGraphicsView and N.1 QPushButton.
After I upload some images I am saving them in a specific folder on my Desktop. For this operation I am combining QFileDialog together with the library boost.
Program runs but images are not being saved in the targeted folder, what am I missing?



See below the snipped of code I am using for the save QPushButton:



void MainWindow::on_saveToFileBtnCamB_clicked()

QString rectB = QFileDialog::getExistingDirectory(this, tr("Choose an image directory to load"),
fileCamRectB, QFileDialog::ShowDirsOnly









share|improve this question














I have small gui that has N.1 QGraphicsView and N.1 QPushButton.
After I upload some images I am saving them in a specific folder on my Desktop. For this operation I am combining QFileDialog together with the library boost.
Program runs but images are not being saved in the targeted folder, what am I missing?



See below the snipped of code I am using for the save QPushButton:



void MainWindow::on_saveToFileBtnCamB_clicked()

QString rectB = QFileDialog::getExistingDirectory(this, tr("Choose an image directory to load"),
fileCamRectB, QFileDialog::ShowDirsOnly






c++ boost qt5 qfiledialog






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 7 at 23:34









EmanueleEmanuele

324212




324212












  • Should it be something like finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".extention"); ?

    – Jarod42
    Mar 7 at 23:39











  • What is finishedImages[i].getB() ?

    – Jarod42
    Mar 7 at 23:40











  • private member

    – Emanuele
    Mar 7 at 23:44











  • QList<StereoImage> finishedImages

    – Emanuele
    Mar 7 at 23:44











  • I tried the following but it does not work yet: finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".tiff"));

    – Emanuele
    Mar 7 at 23:46

















  • Should it be something like finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".extention"); ?

    – Jarod42
    Mar 7 at 23:39











  • What is finishedImages[i].getB() ?

    – Jarod42
    Mar 7 at 23:40











  • private member

    – Emanuele
    Mar 7 at 23:44











  • QList<StereoImage> finishedImages

    – Emanuele
    Mar 7 at 23:44











  • I tried the following but it does not work yet: finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".tiff"));

    – Emanuele
    Mar 7 at 23:46
















Should it be something like finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".extention"); ?

– Jarod42
Mar 7 at 23:39





Should it be something like finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".extention"); ?

– Jarod42
Mar 7 at 23:39













What is finishedImages[i].getB() ?

– Jarod42
Mar 7 at 23:40





What is finishedImages[i].getB() ?

– Jarod42
Mar 7 at 23:40













private member

– Emanuele
Mar 7 at 23:44





private member

– Emanuele
Mar 7 at 23:44













QList<StereoImage> finishedImages

– Emanuele
Mar 7 at 23:44





QList<StereoImage> finishedImages

– Emanuele
Mar 7 at 23:44













I tried the following but it does not work yet: finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".tiff"));

– Emanuele
Mar 7 at 23:46





I tried the following but it does not work yet: finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".tiff"));

– Emanuele
Mar 7 at 23:46












1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















2














Following my question the correct answer was the initial answer that Jarod42 gave, I was copying and paste wrong:



finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".extention");





share|improve this answer






















    Your Answer






    StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
    StackExchange.snippets.init();
    );
    );
    , "code-snippets");

    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "1"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: true,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: 10,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );













    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054524%2fhow-to-save-multiple-images-using-qfiledialog-and-boost%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    2














    Following my question the correct answer was the initial answer that Jarod42 gave, I was copying and paste wrong:



    finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".extention");





    share|improve this answer



























      2














      Following my question the correct answer was the initial answer that Jarod42 gave, I was copying and paste wrong:



      finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".extention");





      share|improve this answer

























        2












        2








        2







        Following my question the correct answer was the initial answer that Jarod42 gave, I was copying and paste wrong:



        finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".extention");





        share|improve this answer













        Following my question the correct answer was the initial answer that Jarod42 gave, I was copying and paste wrong:



        finishedImages[i].getB().setSavePath(pb / ("imge_" + std::to_string(i) + ".extention");






        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered Mar 11 at 13:23









        EmanueleEmanuele

        324212




        324212





























            draft saved

            draft discarded
















































            Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid …


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054524%2fhow-to-save-multiple-images-using-qfiledialog-and-boost%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            Popular posts from this blog

            Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

            Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

            How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page