insert data from data that has been posted using checkboxInsert into … values ( SELECT … FROM … )Table Naming Dilemma: Singular vs. Plural NamesInserting multiple rows in a single SQL query?Insert results of a stored procedure into a temporary tableHow do I get PHP errors to display?How to 'insert if not exists' in MySQL?How do I UPDATE from a SELECT in SQL Server?Finding duplicate values in a SQL tableReference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?What are the options for storing hierarchical data in a relational database?

How can ping know if my host is down

What's the name of the logical fallacy where a debater extends a statement far beyond the original statement to make it true?

Stack Interview Code methods made from class Node and Smart Pointers

Review your own paper in Mathematics

awk assign to multiple variables at once

How many arrows is an archer expected to fire by the end of the Tyranny of Dragons pair of adventures?

Make a Bowl of Alphabet Soup

US tourist/student visa

Taxes on Dividends in a Roth IRA

How to make money from a browser who sees 5 seconds into the future of any web page?

Can you use Vicious Mockery to win an argument or gain favours?

Is this toilet slogan correct usage of the English language?

How does electrical safety system work on ISS?

Is there a RAID 0 Equivalent for RAM?

Can I cause damage to electrical appliances by unplugging them when they are turned on?

Does the reader need to like the PoV character?

15% tax on $7.5k earnings. Is that right?

Does an advisor owe his/her student anything? Will an advisor keep a PhD student only out of pity?

Did the UK lift the requirement for registering SIM cards?

Non-trope happy ending?

Are Captain Marvel's powers affected by Thanos breaking the Tesseract and claiming the stone?

Is this part of the description of the Archfey warlock's Misty Escape feature redundant?

Why is it that I can sometimes guess the next note?

Why does this expression simplify as such?



insert data from data that has been posted using checkbox


Insert into … values ( SELECT … FROM … )Table Naming Dilemma: Singular vs. Plural NamesInserting multiple rows in a single SQL query?Insert results of a stored procedure into a temporary tableHow do I get PHP errors to display?How to 'insert if not exists' in MySQL?How do I UPDATE from a SELECT in SQL Server?Finding duplicate values in a SQL tableReference — What does this symbol mean in PHP?What are the options for storing hierarchical data in a relational database?













1















I have a code that i want to insert the data that has been posted using checkbox. I used table for showing the data.



The black square in the picture is the data that I want to insert












share|improve this question
























  • seems like you are getting data from the DB and using it to display in the table.. whats the problem you're getting there?

    – Satish Saini
    Mar 8 at 0:01











  • exactly right..

    – Febry Aryo
    Mar 8 at 0:11











  • And the problem is..?

    – catcon
    Mar 8 at 0:20












  • I want to use checkbox in the table as insert for different sql table

    – Febry Aryo
    Mar 8 at 0:28















1















I have a code that i want to insert the data that has been posted using checkbox. I used table for showing the data.



The black square in the picture is the data that I want to insert












share|improve this question
























  • seems like you are getting data from the DB and using it to display in the table.. whats the problem you're getting there?

    – Satish Saini
    Mar 8 at 0:01











  • exactly right..

    – Febry Aryo
    Mar 8 at 0:11











  • And the problem is..?

    – catcon
    Mar 8 at 0:20












  • I want to use checkbox in the table as insert for different sql table

    – Febry Aryo
    Mar 8 at 0:28













1












1








1


1






I have a code that i want to insert the data that has been posted using checkbox. I used table for showing the data.



The black square in the picture is the data that I want to insert












share|improve this question
















I have a code that i want to insert the data that has been posted using checkbox. I used table for showing the data.



The black square in the picture is the data that I want to insert









php sql






share|improve this question















share|improve this question













share|improve this question




share|improve this question








edited Mar 7 at 23:56









GMB

18.6k31028




18.6k31028










asked Mar 7 at 23:55









Febry AryoFebry Aryo

23




23












  • seems like you are getting data from the DB and using it to display in the table.. whats the problem you're getting there?

    – Satish Saini
    Mar 8 at 0:01











  • exactly right..

    – Febry Aryo
    Mar 8 at 0:11











  • And the problem is..?

    – catcon
    Mar 8 at 0:20












  • I want to use checkbox in the table as insert for different sql table

    – Febry Aryo
    Mar 8 at 0:28

















  • seems like you are getting data from the DB and using it to display in the table.. whats the problem you're getting there?

    – Satish Saini
    Mar 8 at 0:01











  • exactly right..

    – Febry Aryo
    Mar 8 at 0:11











  • And the problem is..?

    – catcon
    Mar 8 at 0:20












  • I want to use checkbox in the table as insert for different sql table

    – Febry Aryo
    Mar 8 at 0:28
















seems like you are getting data from the DB and using it to display in the table.. whats the problem you're getting there?

– Satish Saini
Mar 8 at 0:01





seems like you are getting data from the DB and using it to display in the table.. whats the problem you're getting there?

– Satish Saini
Mar 8 at 0:01













exactly right..

– Febry Aryo
Mar 8 at 0:11





exactly right..

– Febry Aryo
Mar 8 at 0:11













And the problem is..?

– catcon
Mar 8 at 0:20






And the problem is..?

– catcon
Mar 8 at 0:20














I want to use checkbox in the table as insert for different sql table

– Febry Aryo
Mar 8 at 0:28





I want to use checkbox in the table as insert for different sql table

– Febry Aryo
Mar 8 at 0:28












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054697%2finsert-data-from-data-that-has-been-posted-using-checkbox%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054697%2finsert-data-from-data-that-has-been-posted-using-checkbox%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page