Displaying button once for a short amount of time randomlyHow can I use NSTimer in Swift?Aligning text and image on UIButton with imageEdgeInsets and titleEdgeInsetshow do I only allow one selected button at a time? / make button know if i click somewhere elseIf button not pressed after x amount of seconds, do somethingHow can I make a button have a rounded border in Swift?detecting uibutton pressed in tableview: Swift Best PracticesDisplay custom overlay image when button is pushedMultiple Buttons, But only one pressed at a timeHow can I keep a button highlighted in iOS for a certain duration of time?Change button from another view controller once the back button has been pressedlet user press button only one time

How to get directions in deep space?

When were female captains banned from Starfleet?

How can ping know if my host is down

Why is the Sun approximated as a black body at ~ 5800 K?

Can I cause damage to electrical appliances by unplugging them when they are turned on?

Why is it that I can sometimes guess the next note?

Is this part of the description of the Archfey warlock's Misty Escape feature redundant?

Which Article Helped Get Rid of Technobabble in RPGs?

Can I say "fingers" when referring to toes?

Quoting Keynes in a lecture

Can you use Vicious Mockery to win an argument or gain favours?

Does Doodling or Improvising on the Piano Have Any Benefits?

Why do Radio Buttons not fill the entire outer circle?

Why the "ls" command is showing the permissions of files in a FAT32 partition?

"It doesn't matter" or "it won't matter"?

What does Apple's new App Store requirement mean

What to do when eye contact makes your coworker uncomfortable?

What fields between the rationals and the reals allow a good notion of 2D distance?

C++ copy constructor called at return

Which was the first story featuring espers?

A variation to the phrase "hanging over my shoulders"

Why Shazam when there is already Superman?

Taxes on Dividends in a Roth IRA

Why should universal income be universal?



Displaying button once for a short amount of time randomly


How can I use NSTimer in Swift?Aligning text and image on UIButton with imageEdgeInsets and titleEdgeInsetshow do I only allow one selected button at a time? / make button know if i click somewhere elseIf button not pressed after x amount of seconds, do somethingHow can I make a button have a rounded border in Swift?detecting uibutton pressed in tableview: Swift Best PracticesDisplay custom overlay image when button is pushedMultiple Buttons, But only one pressed at a timeHow can I keep a button highlighted in iOS for a certain duration of time?Change button from another view controller once the back button has been pressedlet user press button only one time













-3















I want to display a button randomly only one time in the span of 5 seconds for only a split second. I do not know what would be the best way of going about this.Anyone who can point me in the right path will be much appreciated!










share|improve this question






















  • Hi John, the reason you've gotten downvotes is because in StackOverflow one usually posts examples of what one has tried. You basically just need to add your button to your storyboard, link it to the view controller, set a timer (stackoverflow.com/questions/24007518/…) for 5 seconds, show it, and set a timer that hides it (isHidden = true) after the split of the second. Once you give a try, if you have doubts, do post the code and what you have tried. Best of luck.

    – regina_fallangi
    Mar 10 at 19:35











  • @regina_fallangi Sorry for getting back to you so late! I have done all of this, and I have a timer for 5 seconds, but I want to show this button randomly within the 5 seconds. I do not want the people to know that the button is coming!

    – John Smith
    Mar 13 at 20:25











  • Start the timer with a random amount of seconds/minutes?

    – regina_fallangi
    Mar 14 at 7:25















-3















I want to display a button randomly only one time in the span of 5 seconds for only a split second. I do not know what would be the best way of going about this.Anyone who can point me in the right path will be much appreciated!










share|improve this question






















  • Hi John, the reason you've gotten downvotes is because in StackOverflow one usually posts examples of what one has tried. You basically just need to add your button to your storyboard, link it to the view controller, set a timer (stackoverflow.com/questions/24007518/…) for 5 seconds, show it, and set a timer that hides it (isHidden = true) after the split of the second. Once you give a try, if you have doubts, do post the code and what you have tried. Best of luck.

    – regina_fallangi
    Mar 10 at 19:35











  • @regina_fallangi Sorry for getting back to you so late! I have done all of this, and I have a timer for 5 seconds, but I want to show this button randomly within the 5 seconds. I do not want the people to know that the button is coming!

    – John Smith
    Mar 13 at 20:25











  • Start the timer with a random amount of seconds/minutes?

    – regina_fallangi
    Mar 14 at 7:25













-3












-3








-3








I want to display a button randomly only one time in the span of 5 seconds for only a split second. I do not know what would be the best way of going about this.Anyone who can point me in the right path will be much appreciated!










share|improve this question














I want to display a button randomly only one time in the span of 5 seconds for only a split second. I do not know what would be the best way of going about this.Anyone who can point me in the right path will be much appreciated!







uibutton swift4






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Mar 7 at 23:42









John SmithJohn Smith

1




1












  • Hi John, the reason you've gotten downvotes is because in StackOverflow one usually posts examples of what one has tried. You basically just need to add your button to your storyboard, link it to the view controller, set a timer (stackoverflow.com/questions/24007518/…) for 5 seconds, show it, and set a timer that hides it (isHidden = true) after the split of the second. Once you give a try, if you have doubts, do post the code and what you have tried. Best of luck.

    – regina_fallangi
    Mar 10 at 19:35











  • @regina_fallangi Sorry for getting back to you so late! I have done all of this, and I have a timer for 5 seconds, but I want to show this button randomly within the 5 seconds. I do not want the people to know that the button is coming!

    – John Smith
    Mar 13 at 20:25











  • Start the timer with a random amount of seconds/minutes?

    – regina_fallangi
    Mar 14 at 7:25

















  • Hi John, the reason you've gotten downvotes is because in StackOverflow one usually posts examples of what one has tried. You basically just need to add your button to your storyboard, link it to the view controller, set a timer (stackoverflow.com/questions/24007518/…) for 5 seconds, show it, and set a timer that hides it (isHidden = true) after the split of the second. Once you give a try, if you have doubts, do post the code and what you have tried. Best of luck.

    – regina_fallangi
    Mar 10 at 19:35











  • @regina_fallangi Sorry for getting back to you so late! I have done all of this, and I have a timer for 5 seconds, but I want to show this button randomly within the 5 seconds. I do not want the people to know that the button is coming!

    – John Smith
    Mar 13 at 20:25











  • Start the timer with a random amount of seconds/minutes?

    – regina_fallangi
    Mar 14 at 7:25
















Hi John, the reason you've gotten downvotes is because in StackOverflow one usually posts examples of what one has tried. You basically just need to add your button to your storyboard, link it to the view controller, set a timer (stackoverflow.com/questions/24007518/…) for 5 seconds, show it, and set a timer that hides it (isHidden = true) after the split of the second. Once you give a try, if you have doubts, do post the code and what you have tried. Best of luck.

– regina_fallangi
Mar 10 at 19:35





Hi John, the reason you've gotten downvotes is because in StackOverflow one usually posts examples of what one has tried. You basically just need to add your button to your storyboard, link it to the view controller, set a timer (stackoverflow.com/questions/24007518/…) for 5 seconds, show it, and set a timer that hides it (isHidden = true) after the split of the second. Once you give a try, if you have doubts, do post the code and what you have tried. Best of luck.

– regina_fallangi
Mar 10 at 19:35













@regina_fallangi Sorry for getting back to you so late! I have done all of this, and I have a timer for 5 seconds, but I want to show this button randomly within the 5 seconds. I do not want the people to know that the button is coming!

– John Smith
Mar 13 at 20:25





@regina_fallangi Sorry for getting back to you so late! I have done all of this, and I have a timer for 5 seconds, but I want to show this button randomly within the 5 seconds. I do not want the people to know that the button is coming!

– John Smith
Mar 13 at 20:25













Start the timer with a random amount of seconds/minutes?

– regina_fallangi
Mar 14 at 7:25





Start the timer with a random amount of seconds/minutes?

– regina_fallangi
Mar 14 at 7:25












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054590%2fdisplaying-button-once-for-a-short-amount-of-time-randomly%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054590%2fdisplaying-button-once-for-a-short-amount-of-time-randomly%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page