TestCafe: Clicking SSL link does not load pageSmooth scrolling when clicking an anchor linkUse python's webbrowser module to click linksPython Selenium create loop to click through links on a page and press button on each new pageTestCafe - browser timeout due to a slow loading elementTestCafe - Wait for page load after click on linkTestCafe not working in IE while running through Jenkins slave in windows VM, but working with Chrome and FirefoxTest fails because AngularJS has not initialized in timeCannot toggle fullscreen in testcafeTestCafe + VPN can't open links without trailing slashClicking on a download link and applying .wait(120000) throws an error

How would you translate "more" for use as an interface button?

Can I cause damage to electrical appliances by unplugging them when they are turned on?

Is this toilet slogan correct usage of the English language?

Delete multiple columns using awk or sed

Microchip documentation does not label CAN buss pins on micro controller pinout diagram

Why Shazam when there is already Superman?

A Trivial Diagnosis

How could a planet have erratic days?

What kind of floor tile is this?

Is there a RAID 0 Equivalent for RAM?

Biological Blimps: Propulsion

How does electrical safety system work on ISS?

Do we have to expect a queue for the shuttle from Watford Junction to Harry Potter Studio?

Permission on Database

Why is the Sun approximated as a black body at ~ 5800 K?

Can I say "fingers" when referring to toes?

How do I fix the group tension caused by my character stealing and possibly killing without provocation?

What is going on with gets(stdin) on the site coderbyte?

The IT department bottlenecks progress, how should I handle this?

What is the highest possible scrabble score for placing a single tile

What is the English pronunciation of "pain au chocolat"?

Has any country ever had 2 former presidents in jail simultaneously?

Shouldn’t conservatives embrace universal basic income?

Is a Java collection guaranteed to be in a valid, usable state after a ConcurrentModificationException?



TestCafe: Clicking SSL link does not load page


Smooth scrolling when clicking an anchor linkUse python's webbrowser module to click linksPython Selenium create loop to click through links on a page and press button on each new pageTestCafe - browser timeout due to a slow loading elementTestCafe - Wait for page load after click on linkTestCafe not working in IE while running through Jenkins slave in windows VM, but working with Chrome and FirefoxTest fails because AngularJS has not initialized in timeCannot toggle fullscreen in testcafeTestCafe + VPN can't open links without trailing slashClicking on a download link and applying .wait(120000) throws an error













0















In a test, I click a link (SSL Cert) link that does not actually load the expected URL page. It hangs and as far as I can tell no issues when I look at network or console. Is there a known issue with TestCafe and clicking certain kinds of links. Clicking the same link with Selenium and Robot Framework successfully takes you to the expected URL.










share|improve this question




























    0















    In a test, I click a link (SSL Cert) link that does not actually load the expected URL page. It hangs and as far as I can tell no issues when I look at network or console. Is there a known issue with TestCafe and clicking certain kinds of links. Clicking the same link with Selenium and Robot Framework successfully takes you to the expected URL.










    share|improve this question


























      0












      0








      0








      In a test, I click a link (SSL Cert) link that does not actually load the expected URL page. It hangs and as far as I can tell no issues when I look at network or console. Is there a known issue with TestCafe and clicking certain kinds of links. Clicking the same link with Selenium and Robot Framework successfully takes you to the expected URL.










      share|improve this question
















      In a test, I click a link (SSL Cert) link that does not actually load the expected URL page. It hangs and as far as I can tell no issues when I look at network or console. Is there a known issue with TestCafe and clicking certain kinds of links. Clicking the same link with Selenium and Robot Framework successfully takes you to the expected URL.







      hyperlink ssl-certificate e2e-testing testcafe clicking






      share|improve this question















      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question








      edited Mar 8 at 14:10









      Alex Skorkin

      2,26221734




      2,26221734










      asked Mar 7 at 23:24









      bwmathewsbwmathews

      111




      111






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          1














          This information is not sufficient to reproduce the problem. Please create a separate issue in the TestCafe Github repository using the following form



          I would appreciate it if you provide us with your project or url to your site and your test code. It will help us determine the cause of the issue efficiently.






          share|improve this answer























          • created report github.com/DevExpress/testcafe/issues/3562

            – bwmathews
            Mar 13 at 15:44










          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054432%2ftestcafe-clicking-ssl-link-does-not-load-page%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes








          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes









          1














          This information is not sufficient to reproduce the problem. Please create a separate issue in the TestCafe Github repository using the following form



          I would appreciate it if you provide us with your project or url to your site and your test code. It will help us determine the cause of the issue efficiently.






          share|improve this answer























          • created report github.com/DevExpress/testcafe/issues/3562

            – bwmathews
            Mar 13 at 15:44















          1














          This information is not sufficient to reproduce the problem. Please create a separate issue in the TestCafe Github repository using the following form



          I would appreciate it if you provide us with your project or url to your site and your test code. It will help us determine the cause of the issue efficiently.






          share|improve this answer























          • created report github.com/DevExpress/testcafe/issues/3562

            – bwmathews
            Mar 13 at 15:44













          1












          1








          1







          This information is not sufficient to reproduce the problem. Please create a separate issue in the TestCafe Github repository using the following form



          I would appreciate it if you provide us with your project or url to your site and your test code. It will help us determine the cause of the issue efficiently.






          share|improve this answer













          This information is not sufficient to reproduce the problem. Please create a separate issue in the TestCafe Github repository using the following form



          I would appreciate it if you provide us with your project or url to your site and your test code. It will help us determine the cause of the issue efficiently.







          share|improve this answer












          share|improve this answer



          share|improve this answer










          answered Mar 11 at 14:23









          Alex KamaevAlex Kamaev

          1,379312




          1,379312












          • created report github.com/DevExpress/testcafe/issues/3562

            – bwmathews
            Mar 13 at 15:44

















          • created report github.com/DevExpress/testcafe/issues/3562

            – bwmathews
            Mar 13 at 15:44
















          created report github.com/DevExpress/testcafe/issues/3562

          – bwmathews
          Mar 13 at 15:44





          created report github.com/DevExpress/testcafe/issues/3562

          – bwmathews
          Mar 13 at 15:44



















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55054432%2ftestcafe-clicking-ssl-link-does-not-load-page%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page