Lambda, NLTK Data and S32019 Community Moderator ElectionNot able to download nltk dataInsert data in AWS Redshift via AWS LambdaMy Lambda is timeout with my S3 uploadPaths in AWS lambda with Python NLTKDeploy Lambda function to S3 bucket subdirectoryLambda not supporting NLTK file sizeIs it possible to share a piece of code betwen AWS Lambda functions?Increasing AWS Lambda response body payload sizeIs it possible to use only english.pickle in NLTK punkt word_tokenize to decrease deployment package size?lambda doesn't find the NLTK data downloaded via AWS CodeBuild

Can a Trickery Domain cleric cast a spell through the Invoke Duplicity clone while inside a Forcecage?

Can we carry rice to Japan?

PTIJ: Is all laundering forbidden during the 9 days?

Levi-Civita symbol: 3D matrix

How can neutral atoms have exactly zero electric field when there is a difference in the positions of the charges?

Can I become debt free or should I file for bankruptcy? How do I manage my debt and finances?

When to use mean vs median

Why did the Cray-1 have 8 parity bits per word?

Why are special aircraft used for the carriers in the United States Navy?

Sometimes a banana is just a banana

What is the difference between 主菜 and 主食?

Formatting a table to look nice

GPL code private and stolen

Specific Chinese carabiner QA?

Is there a way to find out the age of climbing ropes?

“I had a flat in the centre of town, but I didn’t like living there, so …”

School performs periodic password audits. Is my password compromised?

Is there a math equivalent to the conditional ternary operator?

Misplaced tyre lever - alternatives?

PTIJ: Why can't I sing about soda on certain days?

When was drinking water recognized as crucial in marathon running?

Called into a meeting and told we are being made redundant (laid off) and "not to share outside". Can I tell my partner?

Make me a metasequence

Draw bounding region by list of points



Lambda, NLTK Data and S3



2019 Community Moderator ElectionNot able to download nltk dataInsert data in AWS Redshift via AWS LambdaMy Lambda is timeout with my S3 uploadPaths in AWS lambda with Python NLTKDeploy Lambda function to S3 bucket subdirectoryLambda not supporting NLTK file sizeIs it possible to share a piece of code betwen AWS Lambda functions?Increasing AWS Lambda response body payload sizeIs it possible to use only english.pickle in NLTK punkt word_tokenize to decrease deployment package size?lambda doesn't find the NLTK data downloaded via AWS CodeBuild










1















I am deploying a Lambda function that uses Python + NLTK Data.
The problem is that the data folder is 3.3G and lambda upload doesn't support more than a certain limit of data storage.



Some solutions here are to remove all the folders and archive I don't use in this function but this can be a temporary solution.



I was thinking of other solutions like using NLTK data from S3. Is there a way to do that?










share|improve this question


























    1















    I am deploying a Lambda function that uses Python + NLTK Data.
    The problem is that the data folder is 3.3G and lambda upload doesn't support more than a certain limit of data storage.



    Some solutions here are to remove all the folders and archive I don't use in this function but this can be a temporary solution.



    I was thinking of other solutions like using NLTK data from S3. Is there a way to do that?










    share|improve this question
























      1












      1








      1








      I am deploying a Lambda function that uses Python + NLTK Data.
      The problem is that the data folder is 3.3G and lambda upload doesn't support more than a certain limit of data storage.



      Some solutions here are to remove all the folders and archive I don't use in this function but this can be a temporary solution.



      I was thinking of other solutions like using NLTK data from S3. Is there a way to do that?










      share|improve this question














      I am deploying a Lambda function that uses Python + NLTK Data.
      The problem is that the data folder is 3.3G and lambda upload doesn't support more than a certain limit of data storage.



      Some solutions here are to remove all the folders and archive I don't use in this function but this can be a temporary solution.



      I was thinking of other solutions like using NLTK data from S3. Is there a way to do that?







      python-3.x amazon-web-services aws-lambda nltk






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked 19 hours ago









      4m1nh4j14m1nh4j1

      1,61973776




      1,61973776






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          You can use SageMaker, creating a Docker image with NLTK and Python libraries AWS SageMaker - Create your own Docker Image and run Customized Algorithms, or even install NLTK in ElasticBeanstalk Amazon AWS Elastic Beanstalk






          share|improve this answer






















            Your Answer






            StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
            StackExchange.snippets.init();
            );
            );
            , "code-snippets");

            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "1"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55021531%2flambda-nltk-data-and-s3%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            0














            You can use SageMaker, creating a Docker image with NLTK and Python libraries AWS SageMaker - Create your own Docker Image and run Customized Algorithms, or even install NLTK in ElasticBeanstalk Amazon AWS Elastic Beanstalk






            share|improve this answer



























              0














              You can use SageMaker, creating a Docker image with NLTK and Python libraries AWS SageMaker - Create your own Docker Image and run Customized Algorithms, or even install NLTK in ElasticBeanstalk Amazon AWS Elastic Beanstalk






              share|improve this answer

























                0












                0








                0







                You can use SageMaker, creating a Docker image with NLTK and Python libraries AWS SageMaker - Create your own Docker Image and run Customized Algorithms, or even install NLTK in ElasticBeanstalk Amazon AWS Elastic Beanstalk






                share|improve this answer













                You can use SageMaker, creating a Docker image with NLTK and Python libraries AWS SageMaker - Create your own Docker Image and run Customized Algorithms, or even install NLTK in ElasticBeanstalk Amazon AWS Elastic Beanstalk







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered 18 hours ago









                Rubens_ZRubens_Z

                853518




                853518





























                    draft saved

                    draft discarded
















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid …


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55021531%2flambda-nltk-data-and-s3%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

                    Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

                    How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page