Is it possible to remove a 'bot' from the 'bot-list' in Recaptcha v3?2019 Community Moderator ElectionUsing reCAPTCHA on localhostConfigurable Contact Form with reCAPTCHA?Disable Recaptcha ComponentreCaptcha always returns false on iPage hostTrouble adding second reCAPTCHA. Have Contact Form 7 w/ reCAPTCHAGoogle reCAPTCHA error while sending mailsRecaptcha works well in localhost but stopped working on site?reCAPTCHA: Missing POST response for 'g-recaptcha-response'Trouble with reCAPTCHA v3 verify scoreRecaptcha V3 not always returning Score and Result

How to fix my table, centering of columns

PTIJ: Aharon, King of Egypt

Meaning of word ягоза

Giving a talk in my old university, how prominently should I tell students my salary?

How can neutral atoms have exactly zero electric field when there is a difference in the positions of the charges?

Difference between 'stomach' and 'uterus'

I can't die. Who am I?

How does insurance birth control work?

Where is the fallacy here?

When was drinking water recognized as crucial in marathon running?

Can a Trickery Domain cleric cast a spell through the Invoke Duplicity clone while inside a Forcecage?

“I had a flat in the centre of town, but I didn’t like living there, so …”

A bug in Excel? Conditional formatting for marking duplicates also highlights unique value

Split a number into equal parts given the number of parts

How to kill a localhost:8080

A peculiar integral identity

Can a space-faring robot still function over a billion years?

Can I solder 12/2 Romex to extend wire 5 ft?

Make me a metasequence

Called into a meeting and told we are being made redundant (laid off) and "not to share outside". Can I tell my partner?

Why did the Cray-1 have 8 parity bits per word?

Ahoy, Ye Traveler!

Is there a frame of reference in which I was born before I was conceived?

Being asked to review a paper in conference one has submitted to



Is it possible to remove a 'bot' from the 'bot-list' in Recaptcha v3?



2019 Community Moderator ElectionUsing reCAPTCHA on localhostConfigurable Contact Form with reCAPTCHA?Disable Recaptcha ComponentreCaptcha always returns false on iPage hostTrouble adding second reCAPTCHA. Have Contact Form 7 w/ reCAPTCHAGoogle reCAPTCHA error while sending mailsRecaptcha works well in localhost but stopped working on site?reCAPTCHA: Missing POST response for 'g-recaptcha-response'Trouble with reCAPTCHA v3 verify scoreRecaptcha V3 not always returning Score and Result










2















I've made a website with a contact form. The contact form works with Recaptcha version 3 (v3). Everything is working, but is it possible to remove an ip-address from the list that is marked as a bot?



When I was testing my website, I always had a score of 0.7, but after testing (too) many times I always had a score of 0.1. I wasn't able to submit the form.



I solved this by creating a new website (with new keys) in the admin console of Recaptcha, but this isn't a good solution.



When the website is live and the customer does something wrong and ends as a bot, I can't generate new keys everytime and publish the 'new' website with this keys.



How can I delete/remove someone's ip address from the 'bot-list', so the score will not be 0.1 anymore?



I already checked the admin console dashboard, but I can't find anything.










share|improve this question







New contributor




Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.
























    2















    I've made a website with a contact form. The contact form works with Recaptcha version 3 (v3). Everything is working, but is it possible to remove an ip-address from the list that is marked as a bot?



    When I was testing my website, I always had a score of 0.7, but after testing (too) many times I always had a score of 0.1. I wasn't able to submit the form.



    I solved this by creating a new website (with new keys) in the admin console of Recaptcha, but this isn't a good solution.



    When the website is live and the customer does something wrong and ends as a bot, I can't generate new keys everytime and publish the 'new' website with this keys.



    How can I delete/remove someone's ip address from the 'bot-list', so the score will not be 0.1 anymore?



    I already checked the admin console dashboard, but I can't find anything.










    share|improve this question







    New contributor




    Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
    Check out our Code of Conduct.






















      2












      2








      2


      2






      I've made a website with a contact form. The contact form works with Recaptcha version 3 (v3). Everything is working, but is it possible to remove an ip-address from the list that is marked as a bot?



      When I was testing my website, I always had a score of 0.7, but after testing (too) many times I always had a score of 0.1. I wasn't able to submit the form.



      I solved this by creating a new website (with new keys) in the admin console of Recaptcha, but this isn't a good solution.



      When the website is live and the customer does something wrong and ends as a bot, I can't generate new keys everytime and publish the 'new' website with this keys.



      How can I delete/remove someone's ip address from the 'bot-list', so the score will not be 0.1 anymore?



      I already checked the admin console dashboard, but I can't find anything.










      share|improve this question







      New contributor




      Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.












      I've made a website with a contact form. The contact form works with Recaptcha version 3 (v3). Everything is working, but is it possible to remove an ip-address from the list that is marked as a bot?



      When I was testing my website, I always had a score of 0.7, but after testing (too) many times I always had a score of 0.1. I wasn't able to submit the form.



      I solved this by creating a new website (with new keys) in the admin console of Recaptcha, but this isn't a good solution.



      When the website is live and the customer does something wrong and ends as a bot, I can't generate new keys everytime and publish the 'new' website with this keys.



      How can I delete/remove someone's ip address from the 'bot-list', so the score will not be 0.1 anymore?



      I already checked the admin console dashboard, but I can't find anything.







      forms recaptcha contacts recaptcha-v3






      share|improve this question







      New contributor




      Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.











      share|improve this question







      New contributor




      Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question






      New contributor




      Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      asked 18 hours ago









      Ceelearn anddoCeelearn anddo

      111




      111




      New contributor




      Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.





      New contributor





      Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.






      Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );






          Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55020001%2fis-it-possible-to-remove-a-bot-from-the-bot-list-in-recaptcha-v3%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes








          Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.












          Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.











          Ceelearn anddo is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.














          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55020001%2fis-it-possible-to-remove-a-bot-from-the-bot-list-in-recaptcha-v3%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page