Coreldraw VBA adding strings together in color assignment2019 Community Moderator ElectionWhat is the difference between String and string in C#?How do I iterate over the words of a string?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?Case insensitive 'Contains(string)'How do I make the first letter of a string uppercase in JavaScript?How to replace all occurrences of a string in JavaScriptHow to check whether a string contains a substring in JavaScript?Does Python have a string 'contains' substring method?How do I convert a String to an int in Java?Why is char[] preferred over String for passwords?

Difference between 'stomach' and 'uterus'

How can I handle a player who pre-plans arguments about my rulings on RAW?

Create chunks from an array

Why won't the strings command stop?

What are SHA-rounds?

Can I cast a spell through the Invoke Duplicity clone while inside a Forcecage?

Giving a talk in my old university, how prominently should I tell students my salary?

How to fix my table, centering of columns

In which way proportional valves are controlled solely by current?

Does "legal poaching" exist?

How can neutral atoms have exactly zero electric field when there is a difference in the positions of the charges?

Where is the fallacy here?

I encountered my boss during an on-site interview at another company. Should I bring it up when seeing him next time?

Is there a full canon version of Tyrion's jackass/honeycomb joke?

Is there a limit on the maximum number of future jobs queued in an org?

Rationale to prefer local variables over instance variables?

Should we avoid writing fiction about historical events without extensive research?

Can a gentile pronounce a blessing for a Jew? Are there songs I can sing that will bring peace?

How does insurance birth control work?

Can we carry rice to Japan?

How to use math.log10 function on whole pandas dataframe

Has Wakanda ever accepted refugees?

Specific Chinese carabiner QA?

1970s scifi/horror novel where protagonist is used by a crablike creature to feed its larvae, goes mad, and is defeated by retraumatising him



Coreldraw VBA adding strings together in color assignment



2019 Community Moderator ElectionWhat is the difference between String and string in C#?How do I iterate over the words of a string?How do I read / convert an InputStream into a String in Java?Case insensitive 'Contains(string)'How do I make the first letter of a string uppercase in JavaScript?How to replace all occurrences of a string in JavaScriptHow to check whether a string contains a substring in JavaScript?Does Python have a string 'contains' substring method?How do I convert a String to an int in Java?Why is char[] preferred over String for passwords?










0















Im sure im doing something stupid here but I cant get the following to work. I Have the following line of code



ActiveSelectionRange.ApplyCustomHatchFill ANG.value, LS.value, 0, 10, 0, LT.value, CreateRGBColor(255,255,255), Style:=OutlineStyles(TextBox5.value), DashDotLength:=(TextBox6.value), PenWidth:=(TextBox7.value), BackColor:=CreateRGBColor(255, 255, 255)


I am trying to replace the following part with variables



CreateRGBColor(255,255,255)


with the following



 a = colbut.BackColor
R = a Mod 256
G = Int(a / 256) Mod 256
B = Int(a / 256 / 256) Mod 256

ActiveSelectionRange.ApplyCustomHatchFill ANG.value, LS.value, 0, 10, 0, LT.value, CreateRGBColor(" & R & ", " & G & ", " & B & ", " & "), Style:=OutlineStyles(TextBox5.value), DashDotLength:=(TextBox6.value), PenWidth:=(TextBox7.value), BackColor:=CreateRGBColor(255, 255, 255)


It keeps throwing the error "Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment"



I have tried all variations of adding the strings but to no avail



Any help is greatly appreciated
Mark










share|improve this question

















  • 1





    CreateRGBColor(" & R & ", " & G & ", " & B & ", " & ") should be CreateRGBColor(R, G, B) variables on VBA are supposed to be like the number, so you would do as if they were numbers

    – Damian
    8 hours ago












  • Doh!!! told you i was being stupid Thanks for the save

    – user3422687
    6 hours ago















0















Im sure im doing something stupid here but I cant get the following to work. I Have the following line of code



ActiveSelectionRange.ApplyCustomHatchFill ANG.value, LS.value, 0, 10, 0, LT.value, CreateRGBColor(255,255,255), Style:=OutlineStyles(TextBox5.value), DashDotLength:=(TextBox6.value), PenWidth:=(TextBox7.value), BackColor:=CreateRGBColor(255, 255, 255)


I am trying to replace the following part with variables



CreateRGBColor(255,255,255)


with the following



 a = colbut.BackColor
R = a Mod 256
G = Int(a / 256) Mod 256
B = Int(a / 256 / 256) Mod 256

ActiveSelectionRange.ApplyCustomHatchFill ANG.value, LS.value, 0, 10, 0, LT.value, CreateRGBColor(" & R & ", " & G & ", " & B & ", " & "), Style:=OutlineStyles(TextBox5.value), DashDotLength:=(TextBox6.value), PenWidth:=(TextBox7.value), BackColor:=CreateRGBColor(255, 255, 255)


It keeps throwing the error "Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment"



I have tried all variations of adding the strings but to no avail



Any help is greatly appreciated
Mark










share|improve this question

















  • 1





    CreateRGBColor(" & R & ", " & G & ", " & B & ", " & ") should be CreateRGBColor(R, G, B) variables on VBA are supposed to be like the number, so you would do as if they were numbers

    – Damian
    8 hours ago












  • Doh!!! told you i was being stupid Thanks for the save

    – user3422687
    6 hours ago













0












0








0








Im sure im doing something stupid here but I cant get the following to work. I Have the following line of code



ActiveSelectionRange.ApplyCustomHatchFill ANG.value, LS.value, 0, 10, 0, LT.value, CreateRGBColor(255,255,255), Style:=OutlineStyles(TextBox5.value), DashDotLength:=(TextBox6.value), PenWidth:=(TextBox7.value), BackColor:=CreateRGBColor(255, 255, 255)


I am trying to replace the following part with variables



CreateRGBColor(255,255,255)


with the following



 a = colbut.BackColor
R = a Mod 256
G = Int(a / 256) Mod 256
B = Int(a / 256 / 256) Mod 256

ActiveSelectionRange.ApplyCustomHatchFill ANG.value, LS.value, 0, 10, 0, LT.value, CreateRGBColor(" & R & ", " & G & ", " & B & ", " & "), Style:=OutlineStyles(TextBox5.value), DashDotLength:=(TextBox6.value), PenWidth:=(TextBox7.value), BackColor:=CreateRGBColor(255, 255, 255)


It keeps throwing the error "Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment"



I have tried all variations of adding the strings but to no avail



Any help is greatly appreciated
Mark










share|improve this question














Im sure im doing something stupid here but I cant get the following to work. I Have the following line of code



ActiveSelectionRange.ApplyCustomHatchFill ANG.value, LS.value, 0, 10, 0, LT.value, CreateRGBColor(255,255,255), Style:=OutlineStyles(TextBox5.value), DashDotLength:=(TextBox6.value), PenWidth:=(TextBox7.value), BackColor:=CreateRGBColor(255, 255, 255)


I am trying to replace the following part with variables



CreateRGBColor(255,255,255)


with the following



 a = colbut.BackColor
R = a Mod 256
G = Int(a / 256) Mod 256
B = Int(a / 256 / 256) Mod 256

ActiveSelectionRange.ApplyCustomHatchFill ANG.value, LS.value, 0, 10, 0, LT.value, CreateRGBColor(" & R & ", " & G & ", " & B & ", " & "), Style:=OutlineStyles(TextBox5.value), DashDotLength:=(TextBox6.value), PenWidth:=(TextBox7.value), BackColor:=CreateRGBColor(255, 255, 255)


It keeps throwing the error "Wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment"



I have tried all variations of adding the strings but to no avail



Any help is greatly appreciated
Mark







vba string data-manipulation coreldraw






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked 9 hours ago









user3422687user3422687

1141418




1141418







  • 1





    CreateRGBColor(" & R & ", " & G & ", " & B & ", " & ") should be CreateRGBColor(R, G, B) variables on VBA are supposed to be like the number, so you would do as if they were numbers

    – Damian
    8 hours ago












  • Doh!!! told you i was being stupid Thanks for the save

    – user3422687
    6 hours ago












  • 1





    CreateRGBColor(" & R & ", " & G & ", " & B & ", " & ") should be CreateRGBColor(R, G, B) variables on VBA are supposed to be like the number, so you would do as if they were numbers

    – Damian
    8 hours ago












  • Doh!!! told you i was being stupid Thanks for the save

    – user3422687
    6 hours ago







1




1





CreateRGBColor(" & R & ", " & G & ", " & B & ", " & ") should be CreateRGBColor(R, G, B) variables on VBA are supposed to be like the number, so you would do as if they were numbers

– Damian
8 hours ago






CreateRGBColor(" & R & ", " & G & ", " & B & ", " & ") should be CreateRGBColor(R, G, B) variables on VBA are supposed to be like the number, so you would do as if they were numbers

– Damian
8 hours ago














Doh!!! told you i was being stupid Thanks for the save

– user3422687
6 hours ago





Doh!!! told you i was being stupid Thanks for the save

– user3422687
6 hours ago












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55021269%2fcoreldraw-vba-adding-strings-together-in-color-assignment%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55021269%2fcoreldraw-vba-adding-strings-together-in-color-assignment%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page