How to integrate React into React Native WebView?2019 Community Moderator ElectionLoop inside React JSXHide keyboard in react-nativeWhat is the difference between using constructor vs getInitialState in React / React Native?Programmatically navigate using react routerWhat is the difference between React Native and React?React Native and THREE.js (WebGL library) integrationmy slider is not working and showing no error and all images are appearing the pageundefined is not a function(evaluating… in react native when clicking on onPressRendering webview on android device overlaps previous siblings from same parentreact-native,react-native webview font-family, webview font-family

Tikz picture of two mathematical functions

Are ETF trackers fundamentally better than individual stocks?

Adventure Game (text based) in C++

Welcoming 2019 Pi day: How to draw the letter π?

Violin - Can double stops be played when the strings are not next to each other?

Why Choose Less Effective Armour Types?

Are Roman Catholic priests ever addressed as pastor

How to pronounce "I ♥ Huckabees"?

Have the tides ever turned twice on any open problem?

I got the following comment from a reputed math journal. What does it mean?

As a new Ubuntu desktop 18.04 LTS user, do I need to use ufw for a firewall or is iptables sufficient?

Instead of a Universal Basic Income program, why not implement a "Universal Basic Needs" program?

What's the meaning of a knight fighting a snail in medieval book illustrations?

How to explain that I do not want to visit a country due to personal safety concern?

Python if-else code style for reduced code for rounding floats

Equivalents to the present tense

combinatorics floor summation

How to write cleanly even if my character uses expletive language?

Why does a Star of David appear at a rally with Francisco Franco?

What are substitutions for coconut in curry?

Meme-controlled people

Why do tuner card drivers fail to build after kernel update to 4.4.0-143-generic?

If I can solve Sudoku, can I solve the Travelling Salesman Problem (TSP)? If so, how?

What is "focus distance lower/upper" and how is it different from depth of field?



How to integrate React into React Native WebView?



2019 Community Moderator ElectionLoop inside React JSXHide keyboard in react-nativeWhat is the difference between using constructor vs getInitialState in React / React Native?Programmatically navigate using react routerWhat is the difference between React Native and React?React Native and THREE.js (WebGL library) integrationmy slider is not working and showing no error and all images are appearing the pageundefined is not a function(evaluating… in react native when clicking on onPressRendering webview on android device overlaps previous siblings from same parentreact-native,react-native webview font-family, webview font-family










3















I'm developing a React Native project.
I have a (only) React component and I must integrate it into my React Native app.
I have tried with React Native WebView, but i get an error on ReactDOM.



Is there a way for integration with React Native Web View?
Thanks



React Native



import React from "react"
import WebView from 'react-native'

class TVView extends React.Component
render()
return (
<WebView
source=require('../TV/Resources/public/index.html')
injectedJavaScript=require('../TV/Resources/src/index.html')
style=flex: 1
/>
);



export default TVChartView


index.html



<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<title>Demo</title>
</head>
<body>
<div id="root"></div>
</body>
</html>


index.js



import * as React from 'react';
import * as ReactDOM from 'react-dom';
import App from './App';
import './index.css';

ReactDOM.render(
React.createElement(App),
document.getElementById('root')
);


App.js



import * as React from 'react';
import './App.css';
import TVContainer from './components/TVContainer/index';

class App extends React.Component
render()
return (
<div className= 'App' >
<header className= 'App-header' >
<h1 className= 'App-title' >
Example
</h1>
</header>
<TVContainer />
</div>
);



export default App;









share|improve this question


























    3















    I'm developing a React Native project.
    I have a (only) React component and I must integrate it into my React Native app.
    I have tried with React Native WebView, but i get an error on ReactDOM.



    Is there a way for integration with React Native Web View?
    Thanks



    React Native



    import React from "react"
    import WebView from 'react-native'

    class TVView extends React.Component
    render()
    return (
    <WebView
    source=require('../TV/Resources/public/index.html')
    injectedJavaScript=require('../TV/Resources/src/index.html')
    style=flex: 1
    />
    );



    export default TVChartView


    index.html



    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html lang="en">
    <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <title>Demo</title>
    </head>
    <body>
    <div id="root"></div>
    </body>
    </html>


    index.js



    import * as React from 'react';
    import * as ReactDOM from 'react-dom';
    import App from './App';
    import './index.css';

    ReactDOM.render(
    React.createElement(App),
    document.getElementById('root')
    );


    App.js



    import * as React from 'react';
    import './App.css';
    import TVContainer from './components/TVContainer/index';

    class App extends React.Component
    render()
    return (
    <div className= 'App' >
    <header className= 'App-header' >
    <h1 className= 'App-title' >
    Example
    </h1>
    </header>
    <TVContainer />
    </div>
    );



    export default App;









    share|improve this question
























      3












      3








      3


      1






      I'm developing a React Native project.
      I have a (only) React component and I must integrate it into my React Native app.
      I have tried with React Native WebView, but i get an error on ReactDOM.



      Is there a way for integration with React Native Web View?
      Thanks



      React Native



      import React from "react"
      import WebView from 'react-native'

      class TVView extends React.Component
      render()
      return (
      <WebView
      source=require('../TV/Resources/public/index.html')
      injectedJavaScript=require('../TV/Resources/src/index.html')
      style=flex: 1
      />
      );



      export default TVChartView


      index.html



      <!DOCTYPE html>
      <html lang="en">
      <head>
      <meta charset="utf-8">
      <title>Demo</title>
      </head>
      <body>
      <div id="root"></div>
      </body>
      </html>


      index.js



      import * as React from 'react';
      import * as ReactDOM from 'react-dom';
      import App from './App';
      import './index.css';

      ReactDOM.render(
      React.createElement(App),
      document.getElementById('root')
      );


      App.js



      import * as React from 'react';
      import './App.css';
      import TVContainer from './components/TVContainer/index';

      class App extends React.Component
      render()
      return (
      <div className= 'App' >
      <header className= 'App-header' >
      <h1 className= 'App-title' >
      Example
      </h1>
      </header>
      <TVContainer />
      </div>
      );



      export default App;









      share|improve this question














      I'm developing a React Native project.
      I have a (only) React component and I must integrate it into my React Native app.
      I have tried with React Native WebView, but i get an error on ReactDOM.



      Is there a way for integration with React Native Web View?
      Thanks



      React Native



      import React from "react"
      import WebView from 'react-native'

      class TVView extends React.Component
      render()
      return (
      <WebView
      source=require('../TV/Resources/public/index.html')
      injectedJavaScript=require('../TV/Resources/src/index.html')
      style=flex: 1
      />
      );



      export default TVChartView


      index.html



      <!DOCTYPE html>
      <html lang="en">
      <head>
      <meta charset="utf-8">
      <title>Demo</title>
      </head>
      <body>
      <div id="root"></div>
      </body>
      </html>


      index.js



      import * as React from 'react';
      import * as ReactDOM from 'react-dom';
      import App from './App';
      import './index.css';

      ReactDOM.render(
      React.createElement(App),
      document.getElementById('root')
      );


      App.js



      import * as React from 'react';
      import './App.css';
      import TVContainer from './components/TVContainer/index';

      class App extends React.Component
      render()
      return (
      <div className= 'App' >
      <header className= 'App-header' >
      <h1 className= 'App-title' >
      Example
      </h1>
      </header>
      <TVContainer />
      </div>
      );



      export default App;






      reactjs react-native webview






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 7 at 15:11









      zp26zp26

      58251130




      58251130






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55047056%2fhow-to-integrate-react-into-react-native-webview%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55047056%2fhow-to-integrate-react-into-react-native-webview%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page