I have a question about the internal disks on the swift node2019 Community Moderator ElectionCan I install Swift (OpenStack Storage Infrastructure) of OpenStack without installing Nova?Cloud object storageHow to upgrade the ring file swift?Swift TempAuth returned 404 when HEAD the accountswauth vs. keystone: which is a better choice in Swift only installation?Upload to Swift Pseudo folders using duplicityOpenStack Swift : add Cache-Control and Expires headersWhere does OpenStack Swift store the rings?Copy Swift object storage container to new openstack serviceHow does Openstack Swift revert data written to replica when write operation fails?

Is this Paypal Github SDK reference really a dangerous site?

Ultrafilters as a double dual

Unfamiliar notation in Diabelli's "Duet in D" for piano

What do you call someone who likes to pick fights?

Should I file my taxes? No income, unemployed, but paid 2k in student loan interest

Rationale to prefer local variables over instance variables?

Who has more? Ireland or Iceland?

Is it appropriate to ask a former professor to order a library book for me through ILL?

Why restrict private health insurance?

Precision notation for voltmeters

School performs periodic password audits. Is my password compromised?

How to write a chaotic neutral protagonist and prevent my readers from thinking they are evil?

How does learning spells work when leveling a multiclass character?

What is Tony Stark injecting into himself in Iron Man 3?

I am the person who abides by rules but breaks the rules . Who am I

Boss Telling direct supervisor I snitched

Create chunks from an array

Insult for someone who "doesn't know anything"

Use Mercury as quenching liquid for swords?

How can I portion out frozen cookie dough?

Limpar string com Regex

How to recover against Snake as a heavyweight character?

Why do we call complex numbers “numbers” but we don’t consider 2-vectors numbers?

ESPP--any reason not to go all in?



I have a question about the internal disks on the swift node



2019 Community Moderator ElectionCan I install Swift (OpenStack Storage Infrastructure) of OpenStack without installing Nova?Cloud object storageHow to upgrade the ring file swift?Swift TempAuth returned 404 when HEAD the accountswauth vs. keystone: which is a better choice in Swift only installation?Upload to Swift Pseudo folders using duplicityOpenStack Swift : add Cache-Control and Expires headersWhere does OpenStack Swift store the rings?Copy Swift object storage container to new openstack serviceHow does Openstack Swift revert data written to replica when write operation fails?










-1















I'm new to openstack swift. I would like to know how the data is distributed on the internal disks. Because in my lab, I added two disks, but only one disk is used, I already tried to set 0 on the weight of this disk, but after that my container was inaccessible. Swift distributes the data between toed the added devices or is it not controlled?



Thank you!










share|improve this question







New contributor




Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
Check out our Code of Conduct.
























    -1















    I'm new to openstack swift. I would like to know how the data is distributed on the internal disks. Because in my lab, I added two disks, but only one disk is used, I already tried to set 0 on the weight of this disk, but after that my container was inaccessible. Swift distributes the data between toed the added devices or is it not controlled?



    Thank you!










    share|improve this question







    New contributor




    Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
    Check out our Code of Conduct.






















      -1












      -1








      -1








      I'm new to openstack swift. I would like to know how the data is distributed on the internal disks. Because in my lab, I added two disks, but only one disk is used, I already tried to set 0 on the weight of this disk, but after that my container was inaccessible. Swift distributes the data between toed the added devices or is it not controlled?



      Thank you!










      share|improve this question







      New contributor




      Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.












      I'm new to openstack swift. I would like to know how the data is distributed on the internal disks. Because in my lab, I added two disks, but only one disk is used, I already tried to set 0 on the weight of this disk, but after that my container was inaccessible. Swift distributes the data between toed the added devices or is it not controlled?



      Thank you!







      openstack-swift






      share|improve this question







      New contributor




      Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.











      share|improve this question







      New contributor




      Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question






      New contributor




      Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.









      asked 2 days ago









      Luiz Henrique PriottoLuiz Henrique Priotto

      11




      11




      New contributor




      Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.





      New contributor





      Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.






      Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering.
      Check out our Code of Conduct.






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );






          Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55028092%2fi-have-a-question-about-the-internal-disks-on-the-swift-node%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes








          Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.









          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.












          Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.











          Luiz Henrique Priotto is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.














          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55028092%2fi-have-a-question-about-the-internal-disks-on-the-swift-node%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page