What is it called when someone votes for an option that's not their first choice? Have the tides ever turned twice on any open problem? Is xar preinstalled on macOS? "Marked down as someone wanting to sell shares." What does that mean? Does fire aspect on a sword, destroy mob drops? Is VPN a layer 3 concept? Exposing a company lying about themselves in a tightly knit industry: Is my career at risk on the long run? Symbolism of 18 Journeyers How can a new country break out from a developed country without war? What is the difference between something being completely legal and being completely decriminalized? Does convergence of polynomials imply that of its coefficients? Friend wants my recommendation but I don't want to give it to him Why I don't get the wanted width of tcbox? Single word to change groups Would this string work as string? Unfrosted light bulb Air travel with refrigerated insulin What is the tangent at a sharp poi...
Family treesKingdom of CroatiaCroatian noble familiesZrinski Croatian This is the family tree of the Princes of Zrin , a Croatian noble family, from 1347 to 1703. Juraj I. Zrinski (died 1361) Elizabeta I. (married Toma Kurjaković) Pavao I. (1357 - Zagreb, 1414) Petar I. (fl. 1408 - 1446) Nikola I. (died 1439) Ana I. (born 1410) (?) Margareta I. ...