Does Bazel actually require Python?TensorFlow Bazel build failingUsing binary in python test in bazelbazel - bazel rule in LLVM build file does not execute in TensorFlowHow do I tell Bazel where Python.h lives?C++ project with Bazel and GTestBazel installation on windowsHow to integrate conda based python project with bazelBuilding Bazel on a Windows machineCannot connect to bazel serverUsing large non-bazel dependencies in a bazel project

Is exact Kanji stroke length important?

Confused about a passage in Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal

Understanding "audieritis" in Psalm 94

I'm in charge of equipment buying but no one's ever happy with what I choose. How to fix this?

Curses work by shouting - How to avoid collateral damage?

Failed to fetch jessie backports repository

There is only s̶i̶x̶t̶y one place he can be

Are there any comparative studies done between Ashtavakra Gita and Buddhim?

Generic lambda vs generic function give different behaviour

How can I get through very long and very dry, but also very useful technical documents when learning a new tool?

voltage of sounds of mp3files

Is there any easy technique written in Bhagavad GITA to control lust?

The plural of 'stomach"

Is it correct to write "is not focus on"?

Is there an Impartial Brexit Deal comparison site?

How will losing mobility of one hand affect my career as a programmer?

Can somebody explain Brexit in a few child-proof sentences?

If you attempt to grapple an opponent that you are hidden from, do they roll at disadvantage?

Can I Retrieve Email Addresses from BCC?

Modify casing of marked letters

Why are on-board computers allowed to change controls without notifying the pilots?

How do I keep an essay about "feeling flat" from feeling flat?

What is the intuitive meaning of having a linear relationship between the logs of two variables?

Can I use my Chinese passport to enter China after I acquired another citizenship?



Does Bazel actually require Python?


TensorFlow Bazel build failingUsing binary in python test in bazelbazel - bazel rule in LLVM build file does not execute in TensorFlowHow do I tell Bazel where Python.h lives?C++ project with Bazel and GTestBazel installation on windowsHow to integrate conda based python project with bazelBuilding Bazel on a Windows machineCannot connect to bazel serverUsing large non-bazel dependencies in a bazel project













0















The Bazel install instructions say that Python is required. However, I used the Linux installer without Python and it seems to work.



Does Bazel actually require Python for non-Python builds, such as C++ and Go?










share|improve this question


























    0















    The Bazel install instructions say that Python is required. However, I used the Linux installer without Python and it seems to work.



    Does Bazel actually require Python for non-Python builds, such as C++ and Go?










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      The Bazel install instructions say that Python is required. However, I used the Linux installer without Python and it seems to work.



      Does Bazel actually require Python for non-Python builds, such as C++ and Go?










      share|improve this question














      The Bazel install instructions say that Python is required. However, I used the Linux installer without Python and it seems to work.



      Does Bazel actually require Python for non-Python builds, such as C++ and Go?







      bazel






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 8 at 9:40









      sdgfsdhsdgfsdh

      8,608843100




      8,608843100






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          2














          I believe it doesn't, and your success to build without Python proves that.






          share|improve this answer






















            Your Answer






            StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
            StackExchange.snippets.init();
            );
            );
            , "code-snippets");

            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "1"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55060451%2fdoes-bazel-actually-require-python%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            2














            I believe it doesn't, and your success to build without Python proves that.






            share|improve this answer



























              2














              I believe it doesn't, and your success to build without Python proves that.






              share|improve this answer

























                2












                2








                2







                I believe it doesn't, and your success to build without Python proves that.






                share|improve this answer













                I believe it doesn't, and your success to build without Python proves that.







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Mar 12 at 13:53









                LászlóLászló

                2,110216




                2,110216





























                    draft saved

                    draft discarded
















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid …


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55060451%2fdoes-bazel-actually-require-python%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

                    Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

                    How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page