android recyclerview scrollToPosition problem2019 Community Moderator ElectionDetect start scroll and end scroll in recyclerviewIs there a way to run Python on Android?How do save an Android Activity state using save instance state?Close/hide the Android Soft KeyboardWhy is the Android emulator so slow? How can we speed up the Android emulator?Is there a unique Android device ID?What is 'Context' on Android?Proper use cases for Android UserManager.isUserAGoat()?How to add dividers and spaces between items in RecyclerView?Why doesn't RecyclerView have onItemClickListener()?OnClickListener not working with fragments

New invention compresses matter to produce energy? or other items? (Short Story)

Does the US political system, in principle, allow for a no-party system?

Affine transformation of circular arc in 3D

Is there such a thing in math the inverse of a sequence?

Why are special aircraft used for the carriers in the United States Navy?

Is there a math equivalent to the conditional ternary operator?

“I had a flat in the centre of town, but I didn’t like living there, so …”

How can I be pwned if I'm not registered on the compromised site?

How to make sure I'm assertive enough in contact with subordinates?

Why is there an extra space when I type "ls" on the Desktop?

Can a Mexican citizen living in US under DACA drive to Canada?

Can a space-faring robot still function over a billion years?

Can a Mimic (container form) actually hold loot?

The past tense for the quoting particle って

Paper published similar to PhD thesis

Deal the cards to the players

What is "desert glass" and what does it do to the PCs?

Are Wave equations equivalent to Maxwell equations in free space?

What is better: yes / no radio, or simple checkbox?

Why do phishing e-mails use faked e-mail addresses instead of the real one?

Align equations with text before one of them

Problems with rounding giving too many digits

The need of reserving one's ability in job interviews

Gemara word for QED



android recyclerview scrollToPosition problem



2019 Community Moderator ElectionDetect start scroll and end scroll in recyclerviewIs there a way to run Python on Android?How do save an Android Activity state using save instance state?Close/hide the Android Soft KeyboardWhy is the Android emulator so slow? How can we speed up the Android emulator?Is there a unique Android device ID?What is 'Context' on Android?Proper use cases for Android UserManager.isUserAGoat()?How to add dividers and spaces between items in RecyclerView?Why doesn't RecyclerView have onItemClickListener()?OnClickListener not working with fragments










0















I want recyclerview to start on line 10. Where am I making a mistake. Could it be something related to NestedScrollView? Could it be something related to NestedScrollView?



KuranFragment.java



 ayetlerAdapter = new AyetlerAdapter(getContext(),ayetlerList,veri);

recyclerView.scrollToPosition(10);

recyclerView.setAdapter(ayetlerAdapter);


fragment_kuran.xml



 <androidx.core.widget.NestedScrollView
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:id="@+id/nestedScrollView"
android:layout_height="match_parent">
<LinearLayout
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:orientation="vertical">
<TextView
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="80dp"
android:gravity="center"
android:textColor="@color/colorPrimary"
android:background="@drawable/sureheader2"
android:id="@+id/sureAd"/>
<LinearLayout
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_alignBottom="@id/sureAd"
android:orientation="horizontal">
<Switch
android:layout_width="0dp"
android:layout_weight="1"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:gravity="center"
android:id="@+id/switchTR"
android:text="TR"/>
<Switch
android:layout_width="0dp"
android:layout_weight="1"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:gravity="center"
android:id="@+id/switchAR"
android:text="AR"/>
</LinearLayout>
<androidx.recyclerview.widget.RecyclerView
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="match_parent"
android:paddingBottom="50dp"
android:id="@+id/rvAyetler" />
</LinearLayout>
</androidx.core.widget.NestedScrollView>









share|improve this question






















  • I want recyclerview to start on line 10 ? can you explain it bit more.

    – Hemant Parmar
    yesterday











  • I want scroll to start automatically from line 10 when recyclerview is loaded

    – v3nqe
    yesterday












  • Have a look this

    – Hemant Parmar
    yesterday











  • Did you tried first to set adapter and than to scroll to position? recyclerView.setAdapter(ayetlerAdapter); recyclerView.scrollToPosition(10);

    – Nikola C
    yesterday












  • yes i tried but again not

    – v3nqe
    yesterday















0















I want recyclerview to start on line 10. Where am I making a mistake. Could it be something related to NestedScrollView? Could it be something related to NestedScrollView?



KuranFragment.java



 ayetlerAdapter = new AyetlerAdapter(getContext(),ayetlerList,veri);

recyclerView.scrollToPosition(10);

recyclerView.setAdapter(ayetlerAdapter);


fragment_kuran.xml



 <androidx.core.widget.NestedScrollView
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:id="@+id/nestedScrollView"
android:layout_height="match_parent">
<LinearLayout
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:orientation="vertical">
<TextView
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="80dp"
android:gravity="center"
android:textColor="@color/colorPrimary"
android:background="@drawable/sureheader2"
android:id="@+id/sureAd"/>
<LinearLayout
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_alignBottom="@id/sureAd"
android:orientation="horizontal">
<Switch
android:layout_width="0dp"
android:layout_weight="1"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:gravity="center"
android:id="@+id/switchTR"
android:text="TR"/>
<Switch
android:layout_width="0dp"
android:layout_weight="1"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:gravity="center"
android:id="@+id/switchAR"
android:text="AR"/>
</LinearLayout>
<androidx.recyclerview.widget.RecyclerView
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="match_parent"
android:paddingBottom="50dp"
android:id="@+id/rvAyetler" />
</LinearLayout>
</androidx.core.widget.NestedScrollView>









share|improve this question






















  • I want recyclerview to start on line 10 ? can you explain it bit more.

    – Hemant Parmar
    yesterday











  • I want scroll to start automatically from line 10 when recyclerview is loaded

    – v3nqe
    yesterday












  • Have a look this

    – Hemant Parmar
    yesterday











  • Did you tried first to set adapter and than to scroll to position? recyclerView.setAdapter(ayetlerAdapter); recyclerView.scrollToPosition(10);

    – Nikola C
    yesterday












  • yes i tried but again not

    – v3nqe
    yesterday













0












0








0








I want recyclerview to start on line 10. Where am I making a mistake. Could it be something related to NestedScrollView? Could it be something related to NestedScrollView?



KuranFragment.java



 ayetlerAdapter = new AyetlerAdapter(getContext(),ayetlerList,veri);

recyclerView.scrollToPosition(10);

recyclerView.setAdapter(ayetlerAdapter);


fragment_kuran.xml



 <androidx.core.widget.NestedScrollView
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:id="@+id/nestedScrollView"
android:layout_height="match_parent">
<LinearLayout
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:orientation="vertical">
<TextView
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="80dp"
android:gravity="center"
android:textColor="@color/colorPrimary"
android:background="@drawable/sureheader2"
android:id="@+id/sureAd"/>
<LinearLayout
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_alignBottom="@id/sureAd"
android:orientation="horizontal">
<Switch
android:layout_width="0dp"
android:layout_weight="1"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:gravity="center"
android:id="@+id/switchTR"
android:text="TR"/>
<Switch
android:layout_width="0dp"
android:layout_weight="1"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:gravity="center"
android:id="@+id/switchAR"
android:text="AR"/>
</LinearLayout>
<androidx.recyclerview.widget.RecyclerView
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="match_parent"
android:paddingBottom="50dp"
android:id="@+id/rvAyetler" />
</LinearLayout>
</androidx.core.widget.NestedScrollView>









share|improve this question














I want recyclerview to start on line 10. Where am I making a mistake. Could it be something related to NestedScrollView? Could it be something related to NestedScrollView?



KuranFragment.java



 ayetlerAdapter = new AyetlerAdapter(getContext(),ayetlerList,veri);

recyclerView.scrollToPosition(10);

recyclerView.setAdapter(ayetlerAdapter);


fragment_kuran.xml



 <androidx.core.widget.NestedScrollView
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:id="@+id/nestedScrollView"
android:layout_height="match_parent">
<LinearLayout
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:orientation="vertical">
<TextView
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="80dp"
android:gravity="center"
android:textColor="@color/colorPrimary"
android:background="@drawable/sureheader2"
android:id="@+id/sureAd"/>
<LinearLayout
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:layout_alignBottom="@id/sureAd"
android:orientation="horizontal">
<Switch
android:layout_width="0dp"
android:layout_weight="1"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:gravity="center"
android:id="@+id/switchTR"
android:text="TR"/>
<Switch
android:layout_width="0dp"
android:layout_weight="1"
android:layout_height="wrap_content"
android:gravity="center"
android:id="@+id/switchAR"
android:text="AR"/>
</LinearLayout>
<androidx.recyclerview.widget.RecyclerView
android:layout_width="match_parent"
android:layout_height="match_parent"
android:paddingBottom="50dp"
android:id="@+id/rvAyetler" />
</LinearLayout>
</androidx.core.widget.NestedScrollView>






android android-recyclerview scroll






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked yesterday









v3nqev3nqe

31




31












  • I want recyclerview to start on line 10 ? can you explain it bit more.

    – Hemant Parmar
    yesterday











  • I want scroll to start automatically from line 10 when recyclerview is loaded

    – v3nqe
    yesterday












  • Have a look this

    – Hemant Parmar
    yesterday











  • Did you tried first to set adapter and than to scroll to position? recyclerView.setAdapter(ayetlerAdapter); recyclerView.scrollToPosition(10);

    – Nikola C
    yesterday












  • yes i tried but again not

    – v3nqe
    yesterday

















  • I want recyclerview to start on line 10 ? can you explain it bit more.

    – Hemant Parmar
    yesterday











  • I want scroll to start automatically from line 10 when recyclerview is loaded

    – v3nqe
    yesterday












  • Have a look this

    – Hemant Parmar
    yesterday











  • Did you tried first to set adapter and than to scroll to position? recyclerView.setAdapter(ayetlerAdapter); recyclerView.scrollToPosition(10);

    – Nikola C
    yesterday












  • yes i tried but again not

    – v3nqe
    yesterday
















I want recyclerview to start on line 10 ? can you explain it bit more.

– Hemant Parmar
yesterday





I want recyclerview to start on line 10 ? can you explain it bit more.

– Hemant Parmar
yesterday













I want scroll to start automatically from line 10 when recyclerview is loaded

– v3nqe
yesterday






I want scroll to start automatically from line 10 when recyclerview is loaded

– v3nqe
yesterday














Have a look this

– Hemant Parmar
yesterday





Have a look this

– Hemant Parmar
yesterday













Did you tried first to set adapter and than to scroll to position? recyclerView.setAdapter(ayetlerAdapter); recyclerView.scrollToPosition(10);

– Nikola C
yesterday






Did you tried first to set adapter and than to scroll to position? recyclerView.setAdapter(ayetlerAdapter); recyclerView.scrollToPosition(10);

– Nikola C
yesterday














yes i tried but again not

– v3nqe
yesterday





yes i tried but again not

– v3nqe
yesterday












0






active

oldest

votes











Your Answer






StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
StackExchange.snippets.init();
);
);
, "code-snippets");

StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "1"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);

else
createEditor();

);

function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: true,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: 10,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);



);













draft saved

draft discarded


















StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55023168%2fandroid-recyclerview-scrolltoposition-problem%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown

























0






active

oldest

votes








0






active

oldest

votes









active

oldest

votes






active

oldest

votes















draft saved

draft discarded
















































Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


  • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

But avoid …


  • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

  • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




draft saved


draft discarded














StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55023168%2fandroid-recyclerview-scrolltoposition-problem%23new-answer', 'question_page');

);

Post as a guest















Required, but never shown





















































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown

































Required, but never shown














Required, but never shown












Required, but never shown







Required, but never shown







Popular posts from this blog

Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page