Save predictions from tf.data and tf.keras.model.predict to HDFS2019 Community Moderator ElectionWhat is the quickest way to HTTP GET in Python?Python progression path - From apprentice to guruPeak detection in a 2D array“Large data” work flows using pandasKeras, how do I predict after I trained a model?Load saved checkpoint and predict not producing same results as in trainingReplacing tf.placeholder and feed_dict with tf.data APITensorflow: Low GPU Load when using tf.DataSave the prediction output of Tensorflow model into hdfs fileWhy should I use tf.data?

Does a difference of tense count as a difference of meaning in a minimal pair?

Are small insurances worth it?

Specifying a starting column with colortbl package and xcolor

Giving a career talk in my old university, how prominently should I tell students my salary?

Called into a meeting and told we are being made redundant (laid off) and "not to share outside". Can I tell my partner?

School performs periodic password audits. Is my password compromised?

Why do we say ‘pairwise disjoint’, rather than ‘disjoint’?

Proving a statement about real numbers

Signed and unsigned numbers

How do spaceships determine each other's mass in space?

How do we create new idioms and use them in a novel?

Help find my computational error for logarithms

Can I use a violin G string for D?

Are all players supposed to be able to see each others' character sheets?

Is it safe to abruptly remove Arduino power?

Is a piano played in the same way as a harmonium?

Does an unused member variable take up memory?

Professor forcing me to attend a conference, I can't afford even with 50% funding

When Schnorr signatures are part of Bitcoin will it be possible validate each block with only one signature validation?

Can one live in the U.S. and not use a credit card?

Can I negotiate a patent idea for a raise, under French law?

When a wind turbine does not produce enough electricity how does the power company compensate for the loss?

Has a sovereign Communist government ever run, and conceded loss, on a fair election?

In the late 1940’s to early 1950’s what technology was available that could melt a LOT of ice?



Save predictions from tf.data and tf.keras.model.predict to HDFS



2019 Community Moderator ElectionWhat is the quickest way to HTTP GET in Python?Python progression path - From apprentice to guruPeak detection in a 2D array“Large data” work flows using pandasKeras, how do I predict after I trained a model?Load saved checkpoint and predict not producing same results as in trainingReplacing tf.placeholder and feed_dict with tf.data APITensorflow: Low GPU Load when using tf.DataSave the prediction output of Tensorflow model into hdfs fileWhy should I use tf.data?










-1















I have a tf.data and have a trained tf.keras.model. I would like to save the results of tf.keras.model.predict( tf.data ) back to HDFS. I'm trying to find a way to do this for a large dataset to be run in a cluster. Hence I'm not preferring storing the predictions as an in-memory array.










share|improve this question


























    -1















    I have a tf.data and have a trained tf.keras.model. I would like to save the results of tf.keras.model.predict( tf.data ) back to HDFS. I'm trying to find a way to do this for a large dataset to be run in a cluster. Hence I'm not preferring storing the predictions as an in-memory array.










    share|improve this question
























      -1












      -1








      -1








      I have a tf.data and have a trained tf.keras.model. I would like to save the results of tf.keras.model.predict( tf.data ) back to HDFS. I'm trying to find a way to do this for a large dataset to be run in a cluster. Hence I'm not preferring storing the predictions as an in-memory array.










      share|improve this question














      I have a tf.data and have a trained tf.keras.model. I would like to save the results of tf.keras.model.predict( tf.data ) back to HDFS. I'm trying to find a way to do this for a large dataset to be run in a cluster. Hence I'm not preferring storing the predictions as an in-memory array.







      python tensorflow keras tensorflow-datasets






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 7 at 5:24









      NitinNitin

      2,81211620




      2,81211620






















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes











          Your Answer






          StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
          StackExchange.snippets.init();
          );
          );
          , "code-snippets");

          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "1"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: true,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: 10,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55036612%2fsave-predictions-from-tf-data-and-tf-keras-model-predict-to-hdfs%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid …


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f55036612%2fsave-predictions-from-tf-data-and-tf-keras-model-predict-to-hdfs%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

          Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

          How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page