How to add a delay to the gupshup chat so that the chatbot opens after 5 seconds?2019 Community Moderator ElectionHow to manage a redirect request after a jQuery Ajax callHow to Check if element is visible after scrolling?How do I add a class to a given element?How can I add a key/value pair to a JavaScript object?How can I add new array elements at the beginning of an array in Javascript?Is the recommendation to include CSS before JavaScript invalid?Prevent BODY from scrolling when a modal is openedHost on Heroku a Gupshup ChatBot with Wit.aigupshup accessing url of website where chatbot hostedHow to deploy rasa chatbot

What Happens when Passenger Refuses to Fly Boeing 737 Max?

What problems would a superhuman have whose skin is constantly hot?

Is "history" a male-biased word ("his+story")?

Counting all the hearts

What was the Kree's motivation in Captain Marvel?

Why does Captain Marvel assume the people on this planet know this?

Can Mathematica be used to create an Artistic 3D extrusion from a 2D image and wrap a line pattern around it?

Why does liquid water form when we exhale on a mirror?

In the quantum hamiltonian, why does kinetic energy turn into an operator while potential doesn't?

What is the magic ball of every day?

What are actual Tesla M60 models used by AWS?

Why is computing ridge regression with a Cholesky decomposition much quicker than using SVD?

Declaring and defining template, and specialising them

Are babies of evil humanoid species inherently evil?

'The literal of type int is out of range' con número enteros pequeños (2 dígitos)

Is "conspicuously missing" or "conspicuously" the subject of this sentence?

Recommendation letter by significant other if you worked with them professionally?

How can I get players to stop ignoring or overlooking the plot hooks I'm giving them?

Why was Goose renamed from Chewie for the Captain Marvel film?

What wound would be of little consequence to a biped but terrible for a quadruped?

How to draw cubes in a 3 dimensional plane

Do items de-spawn in Diablo?

Filtering SOQL results with optional conditionals

Latex does not go to next line



How to add a delay to the gupshup chat so that the chatbot opens after 5 seconds?



2019 Community Moderator ElectionHow to manage a redirect request after a jQuery Ajax callHow to Check if element is visible after scrolling?How do I add a class to a given element?How can I add a key/value pair to a JavaScript object?How can I add new array elements at the beginning of an array in Javascript?Is the recommendation to include CSS before JavaScript invalid?Prevent BODY from scrolling when a modal is openedHost on Heroku a Gupshup ChatBot with Wit.aigupshup accessing url of website where chatbot hostedHow to deploy rasa chatbot










0















I've made a chatbot and deployed it locally on a wordpress website now i want to add a delay so that chatbot auto opens after 5 second the website is loaded, Using javascript.










share|improve this question


























    0















    I've made a chatbot and deployed it locally on a wordpress website now i want to add a delay so that chatbot auto opens after 5 second the website is loaded, Using javascript.










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I've made a chatbot and deployed it locally on a wordpress website now i want to add a delay so that chatbot auto opens after 5 second the website is loaded, Using javascript.










      share|improve this question














      I've made a chatbot and deployed it locally on a wordpress website now i want to add a delay so that chatbot auto opens after 5 second the website is loaded, Using javascript.







      javascript php chatbot gupshup






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Mar 2 at 6:44









      Nooruddin SahebNooruddin Saheb

      2719




      2719






















          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          1














          Ok I myself found the answer to this



          <script id="gs-sdk" src='//www.buildquickbots.com/botwidget/v2/demo/static/js/sdk.js?v=2' key="5bxxxx1a-xxx2-xxxa-axx2-1xxxxxxxxa" onload="setTimeout(function()tc.funcs.toggleWidget(true);, 5000);"></script>





          share|improve this answer






















            Your Answer






            StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function ()
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function ()
            StackExchange.snippets.init();
            );
            );
            , "code-snippets");

            StackExchange.ready(function()
            var channelOptions =
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "1"
            ;
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
            createEditor();
            );

            else
            createEditor();

            );

            function createEditor()
            StackExchange.prepareEditor(
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader:
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            ,
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            );



            );













            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f54955944%2fhow-to-add-a-delay-to-the-gupshup-chat-so-that-the-chatbot-opens-after-5-seconds%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            1














            Ok I myself found the answer to this



            <script id="gs-sdk" src='//www.buildquickbots.com/botwidget/v2/demo/static/js/sdk.js?v=2' key="5bxxxx1a-xxx2-xxxa-axx2-1xxxxxxxxa" onload="setTimeout(function()tc.funcs.toggleWidget(true);, 5000);"></script>





            share|improve this answer



























              1














              Ok I myself found the answer to this



              <script id="gs-sdk" src='//www.buildquickbots.com/botwidget/v2/demo/static/js/sdk.js?v=2' key="5bxxxx1a-xxx2-xxxa-axx2-1xxxxxxxxa" onload="setTimeout(function()tc.funcs.toggleWidget(true);, 5000);"></script>





              share|improve this answer

























                1












                1








                1







                Ok I myself found the answer to this



                <script id="gs-sdk" src='//www.buildquickbots.com/botwidget/v2/demo/static/js/sdk.js?v=2' key="5bxxxx1a-xxx2-xxxa-axx2-1xxxxxxxxa" onload="setTimeout(function()tc.funcs.toggleWidget(true);, 5000);"></script>





                share|improve this answer













                Ok I myself found the answer to this



                <script id="gs-sdk" src='//www.buildquickbots.com/botwidget/v2/demo/static/js/sdk.js?v=2' key="5bxxxx1a-xxx2-xxxa-axx2-1xxxxxxxxa" onload="setTimeout(function()tc.funcs.toggleWidget(true);, 5000);"></script>






                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Mar 7 at 6:25









                Nooruddin SahebNooruddin Saheb

                2719




                2719





























                    draft saved

                    draft discarded
















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid …


                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function ()
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f54955944%2fhow-to-add-a-delay-to-the-gupshup-chat-so-that-the-chatbot-opens-after-5-seconds%23new-answer', 'question_page');

                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Thal And Out Agency railway station See also References External links Navigation menuOfficial Web Site of Pakistan RailwaysArchivedOfficial Web Site of Pakistan Railwayseeexpanding ite

                    Posting a File and Associated Data to a RESTful WebService preferably as JSON2019 Community Moderator ElectionREST URI convention - Singular or plural name of resource while creating itUploading both data and files in one form using Ajax?How do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practicesSpring: JSON data and file in the same requestREST API Put large dataPosting a file and JSON data to Spring rest serviceRESTful Web Service Upload/Download Large Data With JSONREST API Design sending JSON data and a file to the api in same requestPost JSONArray to REST servicePUT vs. POST in RESTParsing values from a JSON file?JavaScript/jQuery to download file via POST with JSON dataHow do I upload a file with metadata using a REST web service?How to POST JSON data with Curl from Terminal/Commandline to Test Spring REST?Separate REST JSON API server and client?what's the correct way to send a file from REST web service to client?How do I write JSON data to a file?What is “406-Not Acceptable Response” in HTTP?REST API - file (ie images) processing - best practices

                    How can I change the color of pagination dots of UIPageControl?How to change UIPageControl dotsIs there a way to change page indicator dots colorCustomize dot with image of UIPageControl at index 0 of UIPageControlNo visible @interface for 'NSObject<PageControlDelegate>' declares the selector 'pageControlPageDidChange:'How to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per pagepagecontrol indicator custom image instead of DefaultChanging the colour of UIPageControl dots in MonoTouchpagecontrol selectable page visibility color?Alternative way to load ViewControllers on a UIPageControlHow to set only layer.border-color for UIpage control dots in swiftHow can I develop for iPhone using a Windows development machine?How to change the name of an iOS app?UITableView - change section header coloruipagecontrol indicator(dot)issueCustom UIPageControl dots color not changingchange the interspace between UIPageControl dotsHow to change Status Bar text color in iOSHow can I change image tintColor in iOS and WatchKitUIPageControl dots with larger space in between each dotsHow to change the color of pagination dots in UIPageControl with a different color per page